Iron Man vs. Cloak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Can a machine escape the abyss?

tru-marvell
He escaped time once -with Dooms help-but Cloaks void is conscious right and without any prep if Stark gets trapped their I doubt he would be able to get out.
But I think Stark knows who Cloak is so he wouldn't/shouldn't get caught. question is how vulnerable is Cloak?
This could be a draw

Glorificus
Originally posted by tru-marvell
He escaped time once -with Dooms help-but Cloaks void is conscious right and without any prep if Stark gets trapped their I doubt he would be able to get out.
But I think Stark knows who Cloak is so he wouldn't/shouldn't get caught. question is how vulnerable is Cloak?
This could be a draw

Cloak can be pretty tough to take down without the right gear/equipment.

He can turn himself intangible, for one, and so that already makes him very difficult to defeat by conventional means.

Wonder Man
I wonder if the mantle of the cloak is properly attuned so that Stark can compete with mechanics 🧰.

tru-marvell
Yeah I'm sure Stark could use some "sonic" attack ( everything in comics is susceptible to sonics) at Cloak's cloak,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.