Lethal Weapon 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Are you all ready for Lethal Weapon 5????

https://deadline.com/2021/11/mel-gibson-direct-lethal-weapon-5-1234874646/

Kazenji
If Mel Gibson planning to directing it this time, It should be fine then. He's been a great director.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, if Mel directs and stars I'm interested. Otherwise, nah.

riv6672
I can get onboard for a fifth movie. thumb up

Dude111
I only like the first one,they get too stupid for me after the first big grin

Thankfully I have it recorded from analogue cable!! (HBO I think and its goregous)

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Dude111
I only like the first one,they get too stupid for me after the first big grin

Thankfully I have it recorded from analogue cable!! (HBO I think and its goregous)

I think I've only ever seen the first. As a Christmas movie, heh. Are any others any good?

riv6672
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I think I've only ever seen the first. As a Christmas movie, heh. Are any others any good?
The sequel is great.

Three and four had their moments (Gibson and Russo have great chemistry in both and Jet Li was badass in 4), but were overall not as good as the first two.

Kazenji
He's confirmed that he will be directing the 5th movie

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/bizarre/16729949/mel-gibson-direct-lethal-weapon-5/

Old Man Whirly!
This will be bad. Lethal Weapon, the Nursing Home.

Kazenji
^ The negative nancy has entered the playing the field.

CONFESS
Originally posted by Kazenji
^ The negative nancy has entered the playing the field. TAG

riv6672

Stringer

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
This is one of many returns planned by the studios; like most of the planned projects, this one is unnecessary, the franchise ended well enough.

riv6672

Old Man Whirly!
Murtagh retired 30nyears ago... surely that's a sign this franchise is past its sell by date.

Robtard
Glover is 75 and Gibson is 66. I suspect Gibson's character will be on the verge of retirement when something bad happens, maybe the past coming back to haunt him and he enlisted the help of his geriatric ex partner for one final outing.

Expect Glover to say "I'm really to old for this shit.", and/or Gibson to take the "I'm too old for this shit" line himself. *crowd laughs*

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Glover is 75 and Gibson is 66. I suspect Gibson's character will be on the verge of retirement when something bad happens, maybe the past coming back to haunt him and he enlisted the help of his geriatric ex partner for one final outing.

Expect Glover to say "I'm really to old for this shit.", and/or Gibson to take the "I'm too old for this shit" line himself. *crowd laughs* Rob... you are not the script writer are you? Because I can honestly see that happening. Do you think Riggs kid will be a cop now in it? Because I honestly think the kid will play a part. Will Renee be in it?

riv6672
Originally posted by Robtard

Expect Glover to say "I'm really to old for this shit.", and/or Gibson to take the "I'm too old for this shit" line himself. *crowd laughs*
Sounds about right.

The TV show Nash Bridges recently had a reunion movie w. Don Johnson (72) and Chechen Marin (75), and it was fun. I figure the LW movie will be less entertaining.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Rob... you are not the script writer are you? Because I can honestly see that happening. Do you think Riggs kid will be a cop now in it? Because I honestly think the kid will play a part. Will Renee be in it?

Maybe...

Very possible Rigg's son will be a part. They did it with Die Hard 4. A chip off the old block, with a chip on his shoulder trope.

I hope they bring back Renee Russo for nostalgia. She was so god damn good looking back in the day. No idea how she's aged.

riv6672

Robtard
Ah, forgot she was in Thor/MCU. Still looks good.

riv6672

Robtard
That was Whirly

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.