Mortal Hercules vs Namor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
This fight takes place on land after an hour of Namor having dried off against a much much weaker Hercules, H2H only, who wins?

StiltmanFTW
There were several incarnations of Mortal Herc.

Each with different power level and gear.

For a guy who loves wanking Herc, you sure haven't read up on him.

F for effort.

cdtm
Either one should lose though.

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

F for effort. And my grade to you is A for A**hole, Lol!!!!!!!

lawest9

F for effort. Btw..........the mortal Herc that I'm using here is from the 90's is the one that fought the Hulk, joined Heroes for Hire and helped the Avengers fight a Tony Stark who turned evil.

cdtm
Namor destroys him.

Stoic
Originally posted by lawest9
Btw..........the mortal Herc that I'm using here is from the 90's is the one that fought the Hulk, joined Heroes for Hire and helped the Avengers fight a Tony Stark who turned evil.

Namor would destroy him.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, Herc gets stomped.

Lawest sure enjoys lately putting Hercules in threads where he gets his anus destroyed.

lawest9
Yes, Herc gets stomped.

Lawest sure enjoys lately putting Hercules in threads where he gets his anus destroyed. Remember this is a dehydrated Namor.

cdtm
Remember this is a dehydrated Namor.

Namor gets weak, but not THAT weak.

Not unless he's been baking in a desert sun on top of simply standing out of water for an hour.

lawest9
Originally posted by cdtm

Not unless he's been baking in a desert sun on top of simply standing out of water for an hour. Tell me, just how weak is a mortal Hercules?

cdtm
Tell me, just how weak is a mortal Hercules?

Weak enough to struggle against a standard Nitro, and get one shot KO'd by Danny while drunk (And to get drunk).

Stilt probably knows ever worse showings.

lawest9
Weak enough to struggle against a standard Nitro, and get one shot KO'd by Danny while drunk (And to get drunk).

Stilt probably knows ever worse showings. As IMMORTAL Herc he got KO'd by Daredevils Billy club while a member of the Champions so I'm sure he'd get ko'd by Danny's Iron fist when BOTH shot was to the back of his head.

cdtm
Danny punched him in the face.

StiltmanFTW
Remember this is a dehydrated Namor.

1 hour is nothing.

And Namor's suit has been preventing dehydration for decades of comics.

lawest9
1 hour is nothing.

And Namor's suit has been preventing dehydration for decades of comics. I didn't specify he was wearing his suit, classic trunks only.

cdtm
I didn't specify he was wearing his suit, classic trunks only.

The suit is kind of standard gear though.

That's like making a Wonder Woman match and ten posts in when someone claims she uses her lasso to rope someone up, arguing you never said she has the lasso.

lawest9

That's like making a Wonder Woman match and ten posts in when someone claims she uses her lasso to rope someone up, arguing you never said she has the lasso. No thats not the same thing, Namor still occasionally is seen without the suit, if I had said CLASSIC Sub- Mariner that would have killed your argument right there.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Namor would destroy him. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes, Herc gets stomped.

Lawest sure enjoys lately putting Hercules in threads where he gets his anus destroyed.
thumb up LOL

StiltmanFTW
I didn't specify he was wearing his suit, classic trunks only.

You didn't have to specify anything - we always assume current unless otherwise stated, like you did with Herc.

Hydration suit has been his standard equipment for decades.

DarkSaint85
I think lawest just wanted Namor in tiny trunks, tbh

lawest9
You didn't have to specify anything - we always assume current unless otherwise stated, like you did with Herc.

Hydration suit has been his standard equipment for decades. But he is not always seen with it, the suit has been with him since Reed Richards designed it for him in the early 70's, but he hasn't always worn it in every appearance including in his stint as an Avenger for example.

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I think lawest just wanted Namor in tiny trunks, tbh Well I'm sure that you get excited over it, I'm just trying to point out that he doesn't always wear it.

DarkSaint85
Well I'm sure that you get excited over it, I'm just trying to point out that he doesn't always wear it.

I'm sure he doesn't in your fantasies, this is not the place for them though.

lawest9
I'm sure he doesn't in your fantasies, this is not the place for them though. Then why are YOU here.

DarkSaint85
Are you saying I'm your fantasy???

Please stop harassing me, sexually.

lawest9

Please stop harassing me, sexually. The sexual harassment is coming from YOU not anyone else.

DarkSaint85
I said your fantasies have no place here, you then ask in that case, why was I here....

On top of that, you keep saying Namor doesn't always have his tiny trunks on. I don't know what you want from me, man.

lawest9
I said your fantasies have no place here, you then ask in that case, why was I here....

On top of that, you keep saying Namor doesn't always have his tiny trunks on. I don't know what you want from me, man. You're on ignore from this point my creepy friend.

lawest9
You're on ignore from this point my creepy friend. I never said he "doesn't have his tiny trunks on" I said he doesn't always wear the suit in which case he is in the classic green trunks, you seem to have a reading comprehension problem.

Booya_69

Not unless he's been baking in a desert sun on top of simply standing out of water for an hour.

Agreed.

Namor wins.

Poor herc can't catch a break.

Stoic

That's like making a Wonder Woman match and ten posts in when someone claims she uses her lasso to rope someone up, arguing you never said she has the lasso.

Namor would've had to be out of the water for months, and even then he'd still be able to win. This is a bad match up for mortal Hercules. A lot of people don't realize just how powerful Namor actually is.

StiltmanFTW
But he is not always seen with it, the suit has been with him since Reed Richards designed it for him in the early 70's, but he hasn't always worn it in every appearance including in his stint as an Avenger for example.

Even then, 1 hour on land means nothing, unless you put him on Sahara or in Satan's anus or something similar.

Namor spent whole years as an amnesiac hobo without getting wet and he was still a powerful metahuman.

cdtm
Except for that one hilarious encounter with hick woodsmen with chainsaws.

Smurph
The sexual harassment is coming from YOU not anyone else. The exact sort of denial that a sexual harasser would make.

lawest9
Even then, 1 hour on land means nothing, unless you put him on Sahara or in Satan's anus or something similar.

Namor spent whole years as an amnesiac hobo without getting wet and he was still a powerful metahuman. I'm aware of that, but he wasn't powerful enough to take on a really powerful being on Herc's level being out of water that long.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Smurph
The exact sort of denial that a sexual harasser would make.

He's now gaslighting me thumb up

StiltmanFTW
I'm aware of that, but he wasn't powerful enough to take on a really powerful being on Herc's level being out of water that long.

Why? He came close to beating the guy who beat Herc, lol.

But even if so, then I repeat myself - 1 hour is not going to drastically depower him to Mortal Herc level.

Face it, you didn't do your homework and got destroyed here worse than Rihanna when she fought Chris Brown.

lawest9
Why? He came close to beating the guy who beat Herc, lol.

But even if so, then I repeat myself - 1 hour is not going to drastically depower him to Mortal Herc level.

Face it, you didn't do your homework and got destroyed here worse than Rihanna when she fought Chris Brown. Wrong, you have no solid evidence to support your claims.

StiltmanFTW
I stated facts and you agreed with them, post by post.

lawest9
I stated facts and you agreed with them, post by post. I've agreed with nothing you have said, most handbooks and other media puts Namors strength level at anywhere around 60 to 85 ton level after 1 hour dehydration, mortal Hercules has been listed at right at 100 tons, granted you can take that for what's it's worth, but the same for your source of info.

StiltmanFTW
You did agree with everything --- and you kept running away, till I got you in the corner, like the little filthy rodent you are.

Which handbook has Depowered Herc at Class 100? The imaginary lawest handbook of homophobia and delusions?

Stoic
Mortal Herc was far below Class 100. I'd place him at best between Class 20-40, and that's being generous.

StiltmanFTW
Either one should lose though.

Hercules always gets smashed (yes homo) in every single one of lawest's threads thumb up

lawest9
You did agree with everything --- and you kept running away, till I got you in the corner, like the little filthy rodent you are.

Which handbook has Depowered Herc at Class 100? The imaginary lawest handbook of homophobia and delusions? Listen you filthy little butthurt ******, we could keep this civil or I can get nasty enough with you too to the point of making the dead rise out of their graves before the next resurrection, Lol, you use the word homophobic quite often........only true punks tend to do this, so calling me names are not going to help your argument so rave on behind the safety of your PC fantasizing.

I am a reasonable person ( apparently unlike yourself ) so I'll make you this challenge........produce some comparative scans to support your contention and perhaps I'll reconsider my stance on this subject.

StiltmanFTW
I use it only when addressing you, actually.

And it just so happens many agree with me, as seen in this very thread.

DarkSaint85
And let's not forget how I've been sexually harassed

cdtm
Can asians even be sexually harassed? Asian Street Meat suggests otherwise. smile

StiltmanFTW
The match, result quickly decided on the first page:

Namor destroys him.

Namor would destroy him.

Originally posted by zopzop
thumb up LOL

Originally posted by Booya_69
Agreed.

Namor wins.

Poor herc can't catch a break.

-----------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

And let's not forget how I've been sexually harassed

thumb up

Yes, second page of this platinum thread:

I think lawest just wanted Namor in tiny trunks, tbh

Well I'm sure that you get excited over it, I'm just trying to point out that he doesn't always wear it.

I'm sure he doesn't in your fantasies, this is not the place for them though.

Then why are YOU here.

Please stop harassing me, sexually.

The sexual harassment is coming from YOU not anyone else.

The exact sort of denial that a sexual harasser would make.

lawest9
I use it only when addressing you, actually.

And it just so happens many agree with me, as seen in this very thread. The "many people" are as likewise delusional as you, I merely consider the source which is why it doesn't bother me, you are the ultimate projector, in my 60 years of life I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person based off of their basic language structure and conversation, and yours tell me that you are a fantasy driven homosexual who project your desires on others.

Very likely you'd never say to a man's face what you spew out from behind a computer, you've even expressed your disdain for WOMEN.........VERY unmanly, the definition of Homophobia is disdain or hate or fear of homosexual people, that doesn't exist with me buddy, but YOU however have those feelings toward women as it has shown on this forum........you son are a sick case in need of help.

Smurph
in my 60 years of life I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person based off of their basic language structure and conversation, and yours tell me that you are a fantasy driven homosexual who project your desires on others.

Spot on.

Now go around the forum and tell everybody what their posting habits say about what kind of depraved homo they are.

lawest9
Spot on.

Now go around the forum and tell everybody what their posting habits say about what kind of depraved homo they are. Nobody does it like Stilt.........😆😆😆😆😆

Damborgson
Listen you filthy little butthurt ******, we could keep this civil or I can get nasty

Are you going to try to rape Stilt?

lawest9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Are you going to try to rape Stilt? Have YOU raped him yet?

Smurph
Listen you filthy little butthurt ******, we could keep this civil or I can get nasty

I just want to know what the *s stand for.

lawest9
Mortal Herc was far below Class 100. I'd place him at best between Class 20-40, and that's being generous. A question however.........wasn't one of his legendary twelve labors was to support the heavens on his shoulders while Atlas retrieved the golden apples for him? That would require a vast amount of strength.

Damborgson
Have YOU raped him yet?

https://c.tenor.com/1O-ZWP4-g28AAAAM/lost-confused.gif

DarkSaint85
Have YOU raped him yet?

Is this a standards thing? Like you won't rape him if others have been there already?

Damborgson
Is this a standards thing? Like you won't rape him if others have been there already?

A man of class.

StiltmanFTW
Or maybe, just maybe, Lawest wants to make sure I'm full of sperm before it's his turn?

His old dick probably needs tons of lube. Skin elasticity loss is no joke sad

DarkSaint85
Lawest is truly disgusting

zopzop
Face it, you didn't do your homework and got destroyed here worse than Rihanna when she fought Chris Brown.
laughing OMFG, you're crazy.

StiltmanFTW
I'm crazy... for you love

Stoic
A question however.........wasn't one of his legendary twelve labors was to support the heavens on his shoulders while Atlas retrieved the golden apples for him? That would require a vast amount of strength.

It's a bit difficult to accurately quantify the feat. For one; it's a curse that was placed upon Atlas unless I'm mistaken? I'm pretty sure that it had to be heavy, but what was the exact weight? Mortal Hercules at his best was treated like a lightweight by the merged version of the Hulk (Professor Hulk). Hercules as a mortal appeared to have various strength levels as well. Based upon your own clarification, you specified that we use him at his most powerful. I don't believe that it would be enough to defeat Namor unless Namor were to be deprived of water for years. However, in my opinion, Namor was never fully deprived of water, and that includes the time that he was a homeless amnesiac, unless we assumed that he didn't drink a glass of water, ot bathe during that entire period of time.

DarkSaint85
Hercules did better than Superman did while doing Atlas' job. Just putting that out there. They both held up the sky, but Superman was more worn out than Hercules was.

Stoic
Wasn't it determined to be because the feat was magical based? It's like I said before, you have a hard head.

DarkSaint85
Wasn't it determined to be because the feat was magical based? It's like I said before, you have a hard head.

Which I pointed out.

I guess the point of me quoting you is lost on you. I will step through it slowly.

1. You said it was difficult to accurately quantify.
2. Yet had no problem using it as a benchmark when you wanted it to serve your purposes.

Oh wait, there weren't actually that many steps. Yet you still lose your way.

Stoic
Which I pointed out.

I guess the point of me quoting you is lost on you. I will step through it slowly.

1. You said it was difficult to accurately quantify.
2. Yet had no problem using it as a benchmark when you wanted it to serve your purposes.

Oh wait, there weren't actually that many steps. Yet you still lose your way.

Once determined that it was a feat based upon magic, did I continue arguing the point?

carver9
Nothing in that book showed magic or anything impacting Superman during that story. People are adding s*** that was never said. He wasn't weakened.

Stoic
The problem with that form of reasoning Carver, is that Superman is actually stronger than Atlas.

carver9
The problem with thar form of reasoning Carver, is that Superman is actually stronger than Atlas.

Based on? You can't even compare the showing with both characters since Atlas been holding it up FAR longer and again, there's no evidence and there sure as heck wasn't anything mentioned in that book indicated magic was weakening Superman.

Stoic
Nothing about holding up the sky comes across as being magical to you? The fact that Atlas is cursed tells me that Dark Saint was correct when he originally called me on it.

carver9
Nothing about holding up the sky comes across as being magical to you? The fact that Atlas is cursed tells me that Dark Saint was correct when he originally called me on it.

If Superman was weakened, it would've said it in the book. Nothing pointed to him being weakened. We don't paint false pictures unless confirmed on panel.

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud. You're right Carvy, Superman can hold the heavens up, and it's a scientifically possible feat.
Sometimes you argue for the sake of it.

carver9
And it's scientifically possible that a man can fly, shoot heat vision from his eyes, ice breath. It's possible a man can be dosed with enough radiation to kill a country but he turns into a super strong monster. It's possible that the weight of the sun can be on earth? Possible that a black hole can exist on a planet? Lmao, I like your idea of science. It's funny you consider even using real life science for a comic. You'll only do this for Superman though.

StiltmanFTW
Even powerless street levelers scientifically don't make any sense.

Galan is a real-life firefighter and he couldn't go on forever.

Now imagine how much toll the superhero "job" takes on body & mind.

carver9
That is true. Amazo have all of the powers of the JLA, inuding Flash and Superman and both Batman and Nightwing was not only able to dodge almost every attack he did, they were making his head turn with punches. Is there science behind a human being as fast as Flash and Superman via hard training?

https://ibb.co/qYGKTL6
https://ibb.co/dP4B886
https://ibb.co/Fzn7Gfg
https://ibb.co/V9Mcnqh
https://ibb.co/5Mv44kv

What type of training makes a human this type of strong and fast if we look at this scientifically.

StiltmanFTW
2nd scan doesn't match the rest, it's Damian and Jon from the future, I think.

The rest of the scans are from the same story taking its place in the mainstream universe, yes, but you forgot it was just a prototype unit with limited abilities. Formidable, but no match for bona fide Amazo.

The point you're trying to make is fine, but the example to illustrate it is greatly flawed.

That's your main problem, carv. Just putting random scans in your posts without doing the reading.

carver9
Lmao. The first scan that is extremely small (posted the other scan in error) mentions that version of Amazo having all of the powers of the JLA.

StiltmanFTW
Read the damn comic, carver.

https://i.ibb.co/4j3M5cC/CARVERLEARNSTOREAD01.png

https://i.ibb.co/qYhH4MC/CARVERLEARNSTOREAD02.png

carver9
Talking about this scene, my friend.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111118828/3850808-1.jpg

And you also intentionally left out the part where it said he had the Flash abilities...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111118828/3850811-4.jpg

DarkSaint85
Lmao Carv only scans respect threads, you ask too much of him.

Then sure, Carv, you made a great point. Quantify how heavy the heavens are, please. Tell me how many kgs mortal Hercules held up.

As for the rest of your post, are you really that dense? In comics, we have explanations for them. Silly as they may be, it's still rooted in pseudoscience. Superman does all that, being an alien. Mutants do that, because of mutations in their genes (as silly as that sounds). Humans like Batman do it, due to his training and gear.

Atlas does it, with magic.

carver9
Lobo slammed the weight of the sun on earth. Explain the science with that, please. Hulk held the weight of the sun on his back on earth. Explain this, please. Superman pushed a miniature solar system that had a sun and gravity off of Earth, Explain this as well via science, please.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Lobo slammed the weight of the sun on earth. Explain the science with that, please. Hulk held the weight of the sun on his back on earth. Explain this, please. Superman pushed a miniature solar system that had a sun and gravity off of Earth, Explain this as well via science, please.

All explained with comic book science, lmao.

I NEVER, NEVER said I was using RL science, you smooth brain laughing out loud what do they teach you in Carver high school???

Lobo is magical? Hulk is magic? Superman is magic? No? Then it's science. Stupid science, sure (Lobo being a multiversal alien, gamma, Kryptonian muscles), but still science. Ignoring Immortal Hulk of course, where it's theorised gamma is magic, but you don't want to argue that.

Atlas holding up the heavens, Hercules being a literal son of a god, isn't science.

How is this new knowledge to you? Or are you doing your usual desperate attempts to try and score a point on me? You've never done it, but keep dreaming big lol.

carver9
🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿

DarkSaint85
So you're saying it's comic science to hold up the heavens? That Atlas isn't a mythical being?

What do they teach you in Carver High school??

-Pr-
That is true. Amazo have all of the powers of the JLA, inuding Flash and Superman and both Batman and Nightwing was not only able to dodge almost every attack he did, they were making his head turn with punches. Is there science behind a human being as fast as Flash and Superman via hard training?

https://ibb.co/qYGKTL6
https://ibb.co/dP4B886
https://ibb.co/Fzn7Gfg
https://ibb.co/V9Mcnqh
https://ibb.co/5Mv44kv

What type of training makes a human this type of strong and fast if we look at this scientifically.

What the **** kind of argument are you trying to make?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
What the **** kind of argument are you trying to make?

That science doesn't explain Batman being capable of hitting Amazo.

-Pr-
That science doesn't explain Batman being capable of hitting Amazo.

That makes no sense. Like, your statement.

h1a8
That science doesn't explain Batman being capable of hitting Amazo. Comic inconsistency. Characters don't always operate at peak abilities in a comic. Spidey has been hit with shit far slower than a bullet yet he dodges bullets (even machine gun fire) nearly 100% of the time.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Comic inconsistency. Characters don't always operate at peak abilities in a comic. Spidey has been hit with shit far slower than a bullet yet he dodges bullets (even machine gun fire) nearly 100% of the time.

His Flash powers were mentioned in the comic. Let's not try to throw this showing away just because you don't want to debate it. Amazo even fighting on Earth should be a problem since he doesn't hold back while still possessing all of the powers of the JLA. Prime who doesn't hold back swing from his punches alone, the shockwaves should destroy nearby cities. There's nothing science about comic and Dark now changing his stance (yet again) saying comic science doesn't even make sense.

DarkSaint85
His Flash powers were mentioned in the comic. Let's not try to throw this showing away just because you don't want to debate it. Amazo even fighting on Earth should be a problem since he doesn't hold back while still possessing all of the powers of the JLA. Prime who doesn't hold back swing from his punches alone, the shockwaves should destroy nearby cities. There's nothing science about comic and Dark now changing his stance (yet again) saying comic science doesn't even make sense.

Why are you so dense, lol.

Batman's feats, whilst stupid according to RL science, is still grounded in comic science.

Hercules' feats, whilst stupid according to RL science, is grounded in....him being the son of a literal god, lmao.

Atlas' feats, whilst stupid according to RL science, is....well he literally powers Shazam, is a Titan (so a god lol), and is a magical fricking being, lmao.

DarkSaint85
And it's scientifically possible that a man can fly, shoot heat vision from his eyes, ice breath. It's possible a man can be dosed with enough radiation to kill a country but he turns into a super strong monster. It's possible that the weight of the sun can be on earth? Possible that a black hole can exist on a planet? Lmao, I like your idea of science. It's funny you consider even using real life science for a comic. You'll only do this for Superman though.

Please quote me where I am using RL science, or just admit you are lying and making stuff up.

Of course, a 2nd option is that you simply don't understand how to read, but I am being charitable and nice, and don't believe that anyone can be this biased/stupid.

StiltmanFTW
Talking about this scene, my friend.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111118828/3850808-1.jpg

And you also intentionally left out the part where it said he had the Flash abilities...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111118828/3850811-4.jpg

1) General statement about Amazo's standard powerset.

Mere few pages later, we learn it does not apply to that prototype unit.

2) Maybe he had Flash's speed, maybe he didn't. Batman disabled the leg on the beginning, effectively preventing him from using superspeed, as it's better to be safe than sorry.

StiltmanFTW
Read the damn comic, carver.

https://i.ibb.co/4j3M5cC/CARVERLEARNSTOREAD01.png

https://i.ibb.co/qYhH4MC/CARVERLEARNSTOREAD02.png

Reading comic books doesn't nuke your brain.

It doesn't even hurt.

Try it sometime, carver.

h1a8
His Flash powers were mentioned in the comic. Let's not try to throw this showing away just because you don't want to debate it. Amazo even fighting on Earth should be a problem since he doesn't hold back while still possessing all of the powers of the JLA. Prime who doesn't hold back swing from his punches alone, the shockwaves should destroy nearby cities. There's nothing science about comic and Dark now changing his stance (yet again) saying comic science doesn't even make sense. How do you explain when characters don't perform according to their capabilities in comics.
Spidey is a bullet timer and has Pre cog SS. Explain why he got tagged by speeds slower than a bullet?

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
How do you explain when characters don't perform according to their capabilities in comics.
Spidey is a bullet timer and has Pre cog SS. Explain why he got tagged by speeds slower than a bullet?

So science is the reason Spidey gets tagged by things slower than bullets?

carver9
When Superman rebuilt the moon and you and Phil came up with speeds on how fast he did it, Darksaint, did you use comic book math?

DarkSaint85
Yes we did.

Because it wasn't magic laughing out loud

1+1 still equals 2 in comics.

Here you go Carvy.

Unless otherwise stated, it's a general rule that things tend to work along the same lines, assuming they're not identical. It's like, a basic rule of fiction.

Carver is wrong. Again.

Generally, we assume plants in DC work on photosynthesis, like the real world.

Humans shit, eat, breathe, need food and water....biology is generally the same even if we aren't explicitly shown it. Things fall due to gravity, that kinda thing. Science is science.

This is basic.

With all that said, holding up the heavens still has a magical aspect to it, like it or not.

carver9
So you used real world math or comic book math? Explain how Superman was able to rebuild the moon or how that is even possible? Without resorting to magic, how did Superman build the moon.

-Pr-
So you used real world math or comic book math? Explain how Superman was able to rebuild the moon or how that is even possible? Without resorting to magic, how did Superman build the moon.

Superman's powers have been stated to directly contradict the laws of physics several times.

For Superman to do that, the basic laws of physics have to exist in the DC universe.

Of course, someone that had read Superman would know this.

DarkSaint85
Comic book math and comic science. As I said, pseudo science, and writers can dress it up all they like, but they (sometimes) try.

Really, how is any of this new knowledge Carv?

carver9
Superman's powers have been stated to directly contradict the laws of physics several times.

For Superman to do that, the basic laws of physics have to exist in the DC universe.

Of course, someone that had read Superman would know this.

Gotcha. So the ft, since he defied the laws of physics, real world math can not be used for the scene, right? It can not be used since he broke the laws of physics. All in all, you basically just agreed with me.

carver9
But you didn't use comic book math (wtf is a comic book math? Is 1+1 different in comic books than it is in our world) with this ft. You used real world math.

DarkSaint85
But you didn't use comic book math (wtf is a comic book math? Is 1+1 different in comic books than it is in our world) with this ft. You used real world math.

Unless otherwise stated, it's a general rule that things tend to work along the same lines, assuming they're not identical. It's like, a basic rule of fiction.

Carver is wrong. Again.

Same way comic book humans are like Batman (thanks for bringing him up).

He's still human, just like you and I. But he can tank punches from an amped, bloodlusted WW laughing out loud

But he still has two arms, legs, 1 heart, 1 liver etc etc. If he gets stabbed in the brain, would he die? Simple question, btw. Just answer yes or no laughing out loud

-Pr-
Gotcha. So the ft, since he defied the laws of physics, real world math can not be used for the scene, right? It can not be used since he broke the laws of physics. All in all, you basically just agreed with me.

No. That is not what I said at all. *****, don't twist my words.

carver9
Dark, you're not making one bit of sense.

carver9
No. That is not what I said at all. *****, don't twist my words.

Lmmfao... I'm not twisting your words. If something defies the law of physics, there's no way you can apply simple math to it.

DarkSaint85
....Atlas and his curse are magical in nature. Yes/no?

-Pr-
Lmmfao... I'm not twisting your words. If something defies the law of physics, there's no way you can apply simple math to it.

You literally can.

If physics says you can't do something, but someone does it, you whip out your calculator and you measure it. Physics doesn't stop you taking out a tape measure.

carver9
@Dark...

Magic had no factor in the showing. Zatanna is magical and Superman doesn't have any issues being around her. Etrigan is magical and Superman withstood a punch from him that sent him flying to the moon. Being around magic doesn't all of a sudden deplete him of power. Nothing in that book was said on magic having a toll on him, period.

DarkSaint85
Tbf I think it's because someone has told Carv that his intelligence defies physics one too many times.

DarkSaint85
@Dark...

Magic had no factor in the showing. Zatanna is magical and Superman doesn't have any issues being around her. Etrigan is magical and Superman withstood a punch from him that sent him flying to the moon. Being around magic doesn't all of a sudden deplete him of power. Nothing in that book was said on magic having a toll on him, period.

Was a simple Q, yes or no. But thanks for the wall of text laughing out loud

Good to see that you don't think magic is a factor anymore. This is a precious quote which will be saved.

carver9
When he is attacked with it, of course but just standing beside Thor or grabbing Mjlonir doesn't weaken him, lol. You do know, at one point, Zatanna powered Superman with magic?

DarkSaint85
When he is attacked with it, of course but just standing beside Thor or grabbing Mjlonir doesn't weaken him, lol. You do know, at one point, Zatanna powered Superman with magic?

laughing out loud backpedal harder

h1a8
So science is the reason Spidey gets tagged by things slower than bullets? No it isn't. It's called PIS

-Pr-

You really have zero ****ing idea how Superman's powers work.

That's not a question btw. It's a statement.

EcstaticGrace

DarkSaint85
Especially amazing, when the guy we're talking to has this to say:

You should keep other threads out of this thread and stay on topic. If you don't believe in something, don't post it. This is trolling and you are a clinger. You cling to things and don't know how to move on. If you didn't believe in the Firelord vs Spiderman fight, then don't say it. Carebear.

Yes, that was in a Superman thread too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.