Fox News Comment Section

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

truejedi
Has anyone ever tried to read through comments on Fox News? Literally horrible racist comment after horrible racist comment. Almost cartoonish. If that is truly a window into the mind of the people reading those articles, it would seem to me, those people are irredeemable as human beings.

Instead, my suspicion is that the majority of those comments are written by bots, or trolls with an agenda? I can't truly believe that high a percentage of Fox's readers are that far gone? That would tell me this country is truly doomed in any sense of ever being united again, right?

cdtm
Seen similar at Washington Post or Msnbc comments. Trolls are all over.

Blakemore
Dail Mail has the funnies, but places like the Guardian and Huffington Post are incredibly strict with their filtering system. You make a meme, you get banned. Unless it's a commie leftist meme, because they don't understand you're taking the piss.

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore
Dail Mail has the funnies, but places like the Guardian and Huffington Post are incredibly strict with their filtering system. You make a meme, you get banned. Unless it's a commie leftist meme, because they don't understand you're taking the piss.

There's that too. Admins who support the first amendment would naturally allow a lot more trolling.

4chan is the ultimate example of freedom of expression. Everyone says the place is a cess pool, but really, who are they hurting? They seem to be having fun there.

Blakemore
People get banned on 4chan and every thread made there gets archived within a day anyway, dingus.

Gouhdie
_xPDPgC5yUo

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by truejedi
Has anyone ever tried to read through comments on Fox News? Literally horrible racist comment after horrible racist comment. Almost cartoonish. If that is truly a window into the mind of the people reading those articles, it would seem to me, those people are irredeemable as human beings.

Instead, my suspicion is that the majority of those comments are written by bots, or trolls with an agenda? I can't truly believe that high a percentage of Fox's readers are that far gone? That would tell me this country is truly doomed in any sense of ever being united again, right? it's like reading lots of posts by Methneo, Klaw and Cdtm. Very similar to when Surt, Broly and Ddm posted a lot. Pretty disgusting tbh

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
it's like reading lots of posts by Methneo, Klaw and Cdtm. Very similar to when Surt, Broly and Ddm posted a lot. Pretty disgusting tbh

A farcical point to argue when JK Rowling and Dave Chappelle are added to the deplorable ranks, and the numbers continue to grow.

I think you'll find Adam Poe and Rob will be a minority opinion before long. Of course yourself will simply blend in with those you claim to despise, sowing discord from whichever side seems dominant at the time. smile

BoomerangInfnty
xo3dMzvcA_c

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
A farcical point to argue when JK Rowling and Dave Chappelle are added to the deplorable ranks, and the numbers continue to grow.

I think you'll find Adam Poe and Rob will be a minority opinion before long. Of course yourself will simply blend in with those you claim to despise, sowing discord from whichever side seems dominant at the time. smile dur

BoomerangInfnty
IS9DiRCdo3g

Klaw
Originally posted by cdtm

I think you'll find Adam Poe and Rob will be a minority opinion before long. Of course yourself will simply blend in with those you claim to despise, sowing discord from whichever side seems dominant at the time. smile

Those guys are already in the minority.

Most people are not in favor of Leftism.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Klaw
Those guys are already in the minority.

Most people are not in favor of Leftism. trying hard tonight... laughing out loud

Klaw
Most people are not insane Feminists, don't agree with political correctness, affirmative action etc.

Leftists are just loud and proud.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
trying hard tonight... laughing out loud

Kleon's always trying so very hard and gets nowhere. Kinda funny to see.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Robtard
Kleon's always trying so very hard and gets nowhere. Kinda funny to see.

Klaw try and hide the hard on next time youre on a date.

Klaw
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Klaw try and hide the hard on next time youre on a date.

Why would I ever go on a date?

Blakemore
Originally posted by Klaw
Why would I ever go on a date? Oh, I'm assuming you got the fleshlight afterall?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.