MCU Doctor Octopus vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
MCU/Raimi Doc Ock

Otto has trailer feats from No Way Home
Deadpool 2 Colossus

NO BFR
WHO WINS

BruceSkywalker
bane wins dies

Goon4PayDayz
VmNTpqVFsKs

riv6672
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
bane wins dies
^^^this.

StiltmanFTW
"trailer feats" can be out of context and we still don't know the extent of his upgrade.

Way too early for this thread.

HulkIsHulk
How about now? I am still voting for Colossus

carthage
Otto could choke him out

ShadowFyre
I refuse to believe that Colossus can't defeat a regular human with some exo-arms. He should be able to simply grab a handful of whatever is next to him and throw it about mach 1 through ocs chest.

carthage

ShadowFyre
I don't care about his arms, it's his soft squishy little body. If Piotr picked up a rock or hell, a barbie doll and threw it at Dock ock. Dock Ock would die.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I don't care about his arms, it's his soft squishy little body. If Piotr picked up a rock or hell, a barbie doll and threw it at Dock ock. Dock Ock would die.

His arms are fast enough to catch or deflect anything Colossus throws.

I mean if Spider-Man cant simply throw stuff at his face theres no way Colossus will be fast or coordinated enough to do so.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Soft body?

HE TANKED PARKER'S HITS BETTER THAN NORMAN DID

Arachnid1
Spidey >>> Colossus

Ock probably takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.