I don't recycle paper.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blakemore
It grows on trees and if I leave it out in the rain it's gone the next day.

It's the same reason I don't recycle grass or flowers. If I want more, I'll grow more. Guess what, that's what people do!

I made this thread because it's bugging me. Is there any justification to recycle paper?

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore

It's the same reason I don't recycle grass or flowers. If I want more, I'll grow more. Guess what, that's what people do!

I made this thread because it's bugging me. Is there any justification to recycle paper?

The loony left never justifies any of their insanity.

Break ties with the wingnuts while you still can! eek!

Blakemore
This thread is about recycling paper.

cdtm
You asked what justifies the practice, I answered.

There is no figuring out leftist lunacy. They don't use logic like we do.

samhain
What about your lunacy of making everything about left and right?

cdtm
Originally posted by samhain
What about your lunacy of making everything about left and right?

I agree, Whirly has to stop doing that.

Robtard

Yes, the more paper that is recycled, the less that goes into landfill. Paper in garbage dumps is also a fire hazard. So recycle that paper; it's as easy as throwing it in the right bin.

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
Yes, the more paper that is recycled, the less that goes into landfill. Paper in garbage dumps is also a fire hazard. So recycle that paper; it's as easy as throwing it in the right bin.

Trees will get cut down regardless, recycling has absolutely zero effect on the timber industry.

The truth is recycling is a scam for business owners to cut costs buying new product and selling you back the same junk the sold to you the first time. New money for old rope in the most literal sense.

Now you know!

pele5vptVgc

Blakemore
I agree that glass and metal should be recycled because it's cheaper to melt and reuse than to convert sand or ore.

Paper always bothered me, and Rob, I don't think it's a fire hazard. If it's just as good as throwing it in the bin, then just throw it in the bin. I mean, it's not going to be reused so why even bother?

Robtard
I agree that glass and metal should be recycled because it's cheaper to melt and reuse than to convert sand or ore.

Paper always bothered me, and Rob, I don't think it's a fire hazard. If it's just as good as throwing it in the bin, then just throw it in the bin. I mean, it's not going to be reused so why even bother?

Less land fill also, did you miss that part. Less landfill = good.

But do what you like, not overly concerned with your anti-paper recycling.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Robtard
Less land fill also, did you miss that part. Less landfill = good.

But do what you like, not overly concerned with your anti-paper recycling. I'm not bothered by landfill and I already said it deteriorates within a day. It's really not a problem.

cdtm
I'm not bothered by landfill and I already said it deteriorates within a day. It's really not a problem.

Perhaps it's a filler in cheap foods?

A chinese restaurant got exposed for using paper in their fortune cookies. Usually when one gets caught, it implies a whole lot more are out there doing the exact same thing who never get caught.

Bashar Teg

preservation and sustainability of essential and finite resources

NEXT

cdtm
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

NEXT

Because trees can't be planted.

Blakemore

NEXT It grows on trees.

cdtm
It grows on trees.

laughing out loud

ArtificialGlory
I just flush it down the shitter. Greta probably hates me.

Bashar Teg
It grows on trees.

No it doesn't grow on a tree like apples, you have to kill the tree to make wood pulp. The f*ck are you smoking

Blakemore
No it doesn't grow on a tree like apples, you have to kill the tree to make wood pulp. The f*ck are you smoking Trees can be grown in tree farms for more timber and paper. They even advertise this so people know they are renewing the source.

Recycling paper is stupid. Not only do you have to re-cleanse the paper, you have to reform it into new paper. It's much easier to just use the trees we already have and grow more.

It's like saying, don't kill cows for more beef, just use technology to turn existing beef into new beef (it'll be shit) but at least we aren't killing all the cows, right?

cdtm
Trees can be grown in tree farms for more timber and paper. They even advertise this so people know they are renewing the source.

Recycling paper is stupid. Not only do you have to re-cleanse the paper, you have to reform it into new paper. It's much easier to just use the trees we already have and grow more.

It's like saying, don't kill cows for more beef, just use technology to turn existing beef into new beef (it'll be shit) but at least we aren't killing all the cows, right?

You see now how insane in the membrane those kind of people are?

Libtards will drive you mad.

Bashar Teg
Trees can be grown in tree farms for more timber and paper. They even advertise this so people know they are renewing the source.

so you believe that the existance of tree farms means that they could sustain infinite world demand for wood pulp with no need for deforestation? thought you knew maths

Blakemore
Originally posted by cdtm

Libtards will drive you mad. This is not an anti-liberal thread!

Blakemore
so you believe that the existance of tree farms means that they could sustain infinite world demand for wood pulp with no need for deforestation? thought you knew maths There is no deforestation; that would be bad for business.

truejedi
Why is taking care of the earth we all live on considered a partisan issue? Each and every single sub issue of it, republicans always seem to take the "well, it would cost money to care about the earth, so we don't"

Seems like a continuation of Melville's rant about it being our right to harvest everything on earth until it's gone.

Blakemore
I don't agree with that sentiment.

Adam_PoE

Libtards will drive you mad.

Congratulations on dropping the mask completely, *******.

samhain
This is not an anti-liberal thread!

Every thread is an anti-liberal thread to him now.

Blakemore
I make a thread criticising something specific and he tries to make it another "libtard" thread and wonders why nobody takes him seriously.

cdtm
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Congratulations on dropping the mask completely, *******.

Kyle Rittenhouse won, your side is acting like toddlers throwing a tantrum in Portland. Dave Chappelle is not cancelled.

Cry more.

samhain
your side

Very telling.

Blakemore
I've reported him for derailing.

cdtm
Originally posted by samhain
Very telling.

Adam's posts told it.

cdtm
I've reported him for derailing.

You asked for the justification for recyling paper. I answered that question.

Recycling is Liberal politics. Period.

It's a scam.

Adam_PoE
Kyle Rittenhouse won, your side is acting like toddlers throwing a tantrum in Portland. Dave Chappelle is not cancelled.

Cry more.

Now quote where those are my positions, *******.

Blakemore
Anyway, I don't see an argument to recycle paper. I don't recycle oranges or roses for the same reason. They're plants!

cdtm
Now quote where those are my positions, *******.

I'll get right on that.

Just like you did with your accusations of me condoning Nazi idealogy while hammering that report button.

truejedi
Well if you bury your own paper, sure. But I thought the point of recycling was to cut down on the amount of waste in landfills? If you are just putting the paper in the trash, doesn't that just fill the landfills faster, so more land gets used as landfills?

Adam_PoE
I'll get right on that.

Just like you did with your accusations of me condoning Nazi idealogy while hammering that report button.

I quoted posts in which you show support for Nazis and White Supermacists, and addressed those posts directly. I am challenging you to do the same for the positions you are ascribing to me. You cannot, because those posts only exist in your imagination. It is just you straw manning everyone left of you politically. But congratulations on finally dropping the centrist routine. All of us who correctly said you were right-wing all along will graciously accept your apology now for being a gaslighting, lying retard.

Blakemore
Originally posted by truejedi
Well if you bury your own paper, sure. But I thought the point of recycling was to cut down on the amount of waste in landfills? If you are just putting the paper in the trash, doesn't that just fill the landfills faster, so more land gets used as landfills? It's biodegradable.

Bashar Teg
All of us who correctly said you were right-wing all along will graciously accept your apology now for being a gaslighting, lying retard.
I won't accept it, graciously or otherwise thumb down

Blakemore
Yeah same, it's like dumbdumbman without the long wall of copypasta.

cdtm
I quoted posts in which you show support for Nazis and White Supermacists, and addressed those posts directly. I am challenging you to do the same for the positions you are ascribing to me. You cannot, because those posts only exist in your imagination. It is just you straw manning everyone left of you politically. But congratulations on finally dropping the centrist routine. All of us who correctly said you were right-wing all along will graciously accept your apology now for being a gaslighting, lying retard.

Glad to see you never said anything that even implies you'd be against the very same things you talk against all the time.

You must be ecstatic at the Rittenhouse verdict then. smile

Adam_PoE
Glad to see you never said anything that even implies you'd be against the very same things you talk against all the time.

You must be ecstatic at the Rittenhouse verdict then. smile

Indeed. That is why you cannot quote them.

cdtm
LMFAO!!

You are just the most adorable angry duck. laughing out loud laughing

Blakemore
He was referring to your first statement, not the second. facepalm

cdtm
He was referring to your first statement, not the second. facepalm

He's hilarious no matter what he says. I keep picturing him droning on in a Donald Duck voice, WHAGH WHAGH WHAGH! laughing

Bashar Teg
facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.