Thanksgiving Dinner Costs Soar 14% ; most expensive ever!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://nypost.com/2021/11/19/thanksgiving-dinner-cost-soars-14-percent/

#ThanksJoe!!!

#JokePresidency

#OutOfControlInflation

eThneoLgrRnae
Never underestimate Joe's ability to f*** things up.-- Barrack Obama

Truest, most accurate thing Obama ever said .

Actually, probably the only thing he ever said that wasn't a lie lol.

Blakemore
durwank

Robtard
"Most expensive ever!" -Barking Retard Rightist

Reality: Historical Inflation Rates: 1914-2021

carthage
Bane

Blakemore
Originally posted by Robtard
"Most expensive ever!" -Barking Retard Rightist

Reality: Historical Inflation Rates: 1914-2021 Tbf, there is an increase.

Robtard
Originally posted by Blakemore
Tbf, there is an increase.

Absolutely. We were at 6.2 for Oct and it's expected to keep going up a bit.

But it's not the worst inflation in US history.

Eg October 1981 under Reagan it was 10.1.

Darth Thor
So this is down to Biden and not the fact that we are struggling to get out of a GLOBAL Pandemic ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-59316544.amp

^ We have a Conservative government here FYI.

Blakemore
And I just cashed out on my amazon stock for a mere 5$.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Thor
So this is down to Biden and not the fact that we are struggling to get out of a GLOBAL Pandemic ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-59316544.amp

^ We have a Conservative government here FYI.

Biden is clearly mind controlling the Tories. Only logical conclusion.

Blakemore
Also, I thought Brexit was to get North Sea oil. FFS, I want my Brexit!

Deano
I can't believe anyone actually voted for Biden. There can't be that many retards in America. Surely

jaden_2.0
There's a lot of stuff that could be done to help fix this that isn't being done. The grinding to a halt of international shipping causing supply issues could be fixed by having the government cover the costs of sending ships full of empty containers back to the countries that do the manufacturing. That problem stems from the beginning of lockdown when all the trade was flowing in one direction from the far east to the west. Now ports are rammed with empty containers and so can't unload full ones quickly enough because the ports are full because nothing is being manufactured in the west to ship back and shipping companies don't make any money shipping empty containers.

You can't do the usual reaction to high inflation which is to cut interest rates because they can't be cut any further.

Inflation will be the least of the problems soon anyway. The banking industry is apparently on the verge of collapse again but will make 2008 look like a small blip in comparison.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Deano
I can't believe anyone actually voted for Biden. There can't be that many retards in America. Surely

Well it was a choice between him and a racist.

So really not a regarded choice at all.

carthage
Hes tanking in popularity and his BBB plan is absolute shit. The dems are getting hosed in 2022, and he might not win in 2024. So voting for him accomplished nothing other than further ensuring the Dems shit neolib policies further radicalize the right.

Darth Thor
Well it should have been Bernie.

And yeah Biden is terrible at selling himself. Trump is a salesman and would have OWNED the Afghan withdrawal instead of letting the media control the narrative.

Deano
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well it was a choice between him and a racist.

So really not a regarded choice at all.

As I've said before, its the illusion of democracy. You don't really have any real choice

Klaw

Dead people and Illegal Alien votes count in America.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Klaw
Dead people and Illegal Alien votes count in America. Yet all the evidence in recounts has shown Republican voters were the ones registering postal votes under dead people and illegal immigrants.

truejedi

Yeah, I said the same thing about Trump.

jaden_2.0

- Thomas Jefferson

Robtard
Originally posted by Blakemore
Yet all the evidence in recounts has shown Republican voters were the ones registering postal votes under dead people and illegal immigrants.

He knows, but their tactics are to repeat the lies until they're true.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
- Thomas Jefferson

Only he wasn't elected. He was installed by the deep state after they stole it from Trump. wink

eThneoLgrRnae

Correct. Biden probably truly only got like ten to twenty million votes, not the "80+ million votes" (lmao) they claim he got.

Trump ass stomped him but it was stolen from him. Anyone who is not blind or dumb knows this whether they actually admit it or not.

Chants of "F*** Joe Biden!" or "Let's Go, Brandon!!" (which means same thing) have broken out at sporting events all across the country and in some other places too.

Don't let the media lie to you; the American people in general hate him. He is not a popular "president".

Last time I checked his approval rating was down to 36% lol! And if that is the official number then you can bet the real numbers are much lower. They always manipulate those polls.

Biden is f***ing up on every possible front and so is his VP Harris... all she does is cackle like witch and all Biden does other than screwing over America and making his CCP overlords very happy, is embarass the country on world stage by farting in front of other world leaders.

Aftet that incident in Scotland, #PoopyPantsJoe was trending on twitter lmao.

Blakemore
Okay, so we have football fans and twitter as your sources. How representative.

eThneoLgrRnae
As I've said before, its the illusion of democracy. You don't really have any real choice

And as I've said before, the United States is a Constitutional Republic, NOT a democracy. True democracies suck. In a democracy people's rights mean nothing.

The "illusion" is that we were EVER a democracy. Democracy just plain sucks, tbh. Republic >>>>>>>> democracy.

Anyone who has even a basic understanding of our founders knows they did not like the Democracy government type. Which is why they gave us a Republic instead.

Constitution, article 4 section 4 specifically says we are a Republican form of government.

And no, China and other tyrannical regimes that call themselves "republics" are not true republics.

Blakemore
Jefferson, Madison and Monroe were all members of the Democratic-Republican party. John Quincy Adams was also a member when he got elected.

Deano

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Correct. Biden probably truly only got like ten to twenty million votes, not the "80+ million votes" (lmao) they claim he got.

Trump ass stomped him but it was stolen from him. Anyone who is not blind or dumb knows this whether they actually admit it or not.

Chants of "F*** Joe Biden!" or "Let's Go, Brandon!!" (which means same thing) have broken out at sporting events all across the country and in some other places too.

Don't let the media lie to you; the American people in general hate him. He is not a popular "president".

Last time I checked his approval rating was down to 36% lol! And if that is the official number then you can bet the real numbers are much lower. They always manipulate those polls.

Biden is f***ing up on every possible front and so is his VP Harris... all she does is cackle like witch and all Biden does other than screwing over America and making his CCP overlords very happy, is embarass the country on world stage by farting in front of other world leaders.

Aftet that incident in Scotland, #PoopyPantsJoe was trending on twitter lmao.

https://i.imgur.com/cG9etGs.jpg

Deano
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
- Thomas Jefferson

Well we have Boris Johnson. Same thing here

eThneoLgrRnae
lol Boris Johnson is no Thomas Jefferson. Boris seems like a major disappointment compared to what I thought he'd be.

Deano
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
lol Boris Johnson is no Thomas Jefferson. Boris seems like a major disappointment compared to what I thought he'd be.

I wasn't comparing Boris Johnson to Thomas Jefferson, far from it laughing

Was more comparing him to Joe Biden. We have the same problem here in the UK as you do in the USA. Leaders are picked before hand. As long as they do as they are told it doesn't matter who is in charge. Its a sham

Blakemore
What did you think he would be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.