Rate the song above you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
A bit like the thread what are you listening to now but you have to have a listen to what the above person posts and rate it

We might get to hear some cool songs we have never heard before

Ok i'll start. An underrated band from the UK

Porcupine tree - Trains

5b2CufT1eAs

walshy
Good idea for a thread

6/10

Like it but little miserable sounding imo, sounds bit like radio head

cDBlqu6KF4k

Blakemore
5/10

Kinda repetitive, monotone and he even says minority twice in the chorus.

1M4FG1UXH5w

Deano
Classic song and a great film. Lemmy was born not from from me in Stoke on Trent.
7/10

Another underrated band. Savatage - Hall of the Mountain king

QdGD3Ukb3Q0

Blakemore
At first I thought it was like DragonForce or some other band trying to be Iron Maiden, but I looked it up, and it is a 70s US metal band and definitely has that vibe to it. Having said that, I don't really like thrash metal all that much. haermm

7/10 because I'd understand why someone like a hardcore Metallica fan would like it, but it's still a US band trying to imitate the British metal sound.

Blakemore
Oh right.

etAIpkdhU9Q

Such a good song, but even the biggest fans don't mention it as one of the best.

Impediment

Deano
Classic song 8/10

Savatage are brilliant. You should check out there other songs

ZdfqgiUiqWI

Mightywhitey19
WsTi3YhlUDQ

Nuke Nixon
New Wave Pop drivel. A Flock of Seagulls were clearly superior.

7iKjSCTxke8

Deano
5/10 not my cup of tea

A bit of 80s synth

3AgsSFqAeyg

Blakemore
6.5/10

seems like a good tune to listen to given the right mood.

How about some video game music?

ZbbUv1hz6mE

Nuke Nixon
Yo Metroid, I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish but Doom Eternal has the best Vidya Game Music. This is chill and cool ambiance so Imma give it 7/10.

S9WWz95ripA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.