Shatterstar vs. Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Happy Dance Is Shatterstar timely enough to stop Gorgon from the perfect control of godkiller?

Sin I AM
Shatterstar

StyleTime
Not Shatterstar.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StyleTime
Not Shatterstar.

Sin knows, it's just her attempt at Wonder Man's humour.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Sin knows, it's just her attempt at Wonder Man's humour.

Touche but this thread does make me think how he'd do against someone who could cancel his stone stare like a high end Longshot

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Touche but this thread does make me think how he'd do against someone who could cancel his stone stare like a high end Longshot

He doesn't use his stare often. It's his ultimate weapon, not some Jubilee hand blasts to spam like crazy.

Are you suggesting Shatterstar could reflect them back at him?

The possibility is there (remember the end of EOTS), but SS is a d-lister who is way below guys who got their asses handed to them by Gorgon.

Or you have something different in mind?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He doesn't use his stare often. It's his ultimate weapon, not some Jubilee hand blasts to spam like crazy.

Are you suggesting Shatterstar could reflect them back at him?

The possibility is there (remember the end of EOTS), but SS is a d-lister who is way below guys who got their asses handed to them by Gorgon.

Or you have something different in mind?

Shatterstar would get wrecked I know. He's below Deadpool level. I'm talking about someone who could even the odds while still being in the street tier like Longshot. Domino won't work. I'm curious if his luck powers could be enough to nab a win

Wonder Man
Shatterstar would cut the troposphere and hang Gorgon. Combo science/magic sword.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Shatterstar would get wrecked I know. He's below Deadpool level. I'm talking about someone who could even the odds while still being in the street tier like Longshot. Domino won't work. I'm curious if his luck powers could be enough to nab a win

With Longshot, almost anything can happen.

They could try lasting as long as possible, taunt Gorgon, make him use the stare and reflect it back at him.

But Shatterstar on his own is pretty screwed. Unless Gorgon literally just stands there and lets him cut him to pieces.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.