Candice Owens says USA should liberate Australia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

Smasandian
Excuse me..."tyrannical regime in Australia ran by a goofy horse looking trans woman"

The PM is a white male......so am I now confused.

Robtard
Candice Owens is a joke.

Tuneit
Originally posted by Smasandian
Excuse me..."tyrannical regime in Australia ran by a goofy horse looking trans woman"

The PM is a white male......so am I now confused. ya mean the DM?

This is where you stop banning me now

Tuneit
As a point of authority

jaden_2.0
It's funny because I know lots of people who live in Australia and they were able to do things like go to sports events etc months before the UK and US opened up. At the moment a good friend of mine is posting lots of stuff about him and his family enjoying the summer.

Never once have they complained about these supposedly totalitarian lockdowns.

Weird.

It's almost like simplistic people are being simple.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
It's funny because I know lots of people who live in Australia and they were able to do things like go to sports events etc months before the UK and US opened up. At the moment a good friend of mine is posting lots of stuff about him and his family enjoying the summer.

Never once have they complained about these supposedly totalitarian lockdowns.

Weird.

It's almost like simplistic people are being simple. or weird nationalism is preying on people without passports.

Mightywhitey12
Keanu Reeves is not a person Brad Pitt plays a character in a movie named Johnny Robert jr

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
or weird nationalism is preying on people without passports.

Pandering to her followers. Half of whom couldn't point to Australia on a map and the other who don't even believe Australia exists.

Old Man Whirly!
Pandering to her followers. Half of whom couldn't point to Australia on a map and the other who don't even believe Australia exists. aren't Australians mythical like Gypsies.

ares834
No clue about the lockdowns. But it does seem like every other week I'm hearing about some new book, video game, or tv show that is being banned in Australia.

Deano
I think everything is OK for the good little boys and girls who do as they told. For everyone else its a bit of a struggle. They are being squeezed until they comply

Ljrc
Pandering to her followers. Half of whom couldn't point to Australia on a map and the other who don't even believe Australia exists. because I got Monopoly on all the science

aQaOrNqYMs0

https://i.ibb.co/pvQhM6r/20211123-152857732.jpg

Ljrc
Originally posted by Deano
I think everything is OK for the good little boys and girls who do as they told. For everyone else its a bit of a struggle. They are being squeezed until they comply there are two types of voice these days

Mine

Not mine

kDSphjjJfAk

Tzeentch
She's right. I've yet to meet a intelligent Australian.

Robtard
Australia is ranked 25th in the freedom rankings of countries. But sure, "suffering under a totalitarian regime", Rightist are dumb.

cdtm
Pandering to her followers. Half of whom couldn't point to Australia on a map and the other who don't even believe Australia exists.

Australia was made up by Hollywood.

Raptor22
I had no idea who this Candice Owens person was before this thread.

But after a some research and a bit of thinking, i made the decision that if given the opportunity I would have sex with her.

Klaw
Originally posted by Robtard
Australia is ranked 25th in the freedom rankings of countries. But sure, "suffering under a totalitarian regime", Rightist are dumb.

Ranked by who?

Deano

Oh right. Must not be true then

https://daveleechina.com/is-australia-a-totalitarian-government-now/

Are you in Australia now and can confirm it is not under a totalitarian regime?

Robtard
Oh right. Must not be true then

https://daveleechina.com/is-australia-a-totalitarian-government-now/

Are you in Australia now and can confirm it is not under a totalitarian regime?

You realize that tactic can be turned around right back at you right: Are you in Australia now and can confirm it is under a totalitarian regime? See?

But logic and reason and common sense tells us that Australia is not a "totalitarian regime".

BtdffrIbeg
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/31XDTcOdMJL._AC_.jpg

Raptor22
You realize that tactic can be turned around right back at you right: Are you in Australia now and can confirm it is under a totalitarian regime? See?

But logic and reason and common sense tells us that Australia is not a "totalitarian regime". ill believe my own eyes.

These people are out there everyday fighting for survival.

https://youtu.be/vr1idLs-zPw

BtdffrIbeg
uzpxaRwje5w

Deano

But logic and reason and common sense tells us that Australia is not a "totalitarian regime".

Of course. But the amount of videos i have seen of Australians speaking out is cause for concern. Not to mention the numerous videos of the Australian maniac politicians . The evidence is there for all to see. You just are not interested in the truth, just whatever is comforting for your reality

ArtificialGlory
Apparently The Australian govt has recently passed an incredibly creepy and far-reaching cybersecurity law that would not look out of place in China or N.Korea. Is Australia currently a totalitarian regime? No, but there is serious cause for concern.

BtdffrIbeg
Emw3bKwOipI

Deano
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Apparently The Australian govt has recently passed an incredibly creepy and far-reaching cybersecurity law that would not look out of place in China or N.Korea. Is Australia currently a totalitarian regime? No, but there is serious cause for concern.

Finally, a balanced comment

Robtard
Of course. But the amount of videos i have seen of Australians speaking out is cause for concern. Not to mention the numerous videos of the Australian maniac politicians . The evidence is there for all to see. You just are not interested in the truth, just whatever is comforting for your reality

Okay, you and Owens convinced me, we need to invade Australia and liberate the oppressed.

Blakemore
https://pics.me.me/wot-m8-19307959.png

Deano
I never said invade Australia..

Robtard
I never said invade Australia..

Owens said it and you said she has a point...

Deano
Yeah she has a point that its a but nazi over there

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Raptor22
I had no idea who this Candice Owens person was before this thread.

But after a some research and a bit of thinking, i made the decision that if given the opportunity I would have sex with her.

She is married to an "ex-gay" white dude.

NineCoronas
Australia is not a totalitarian regime. It has however, been in decline for a long time though. It's the home of Rupert Murdoch, the architect of Fox News. It's politicians are basically owned by him as he controls the majority of Australia's "news" media. It could easily become one, just as America could easily become one. They've been banning video games since as long as I could remember too.

SquallX

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Hi Squallx, Methneo is gone b...but, you are back mmm

Deano
Originally posted by SquallX
She was not actually advocating for invading Australia. She was using a tongue in cheek moments on how politicians love using freedom as a way to invade other nations.

I was aware of that.

roughrider
Candice Owens is a joke.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candace_Owens

Wow...Uncle Ruckus is real, and a woman! eek!

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by roughrider
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candace_Owens

Wow...Uncle Ruckus is real, and a woman! eek!
You ever heard of LowTierGod? The real real life Uncle Ruckus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.