US Rightism Takes Another Blow To the Face, 26+ Million of Them :)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Klaw
More fake news?

Robtard
The people you lionize just got sued for a whole lot of money, get madder, Kleon.

cdtm
Suure, everyone is a neo nazi. laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
Suure, everyone is a neo nazi. laughing out loud Not everyone, durmask just neo nazi's

Adam_PoE

BtdffrIbeg
LVqOLoCwi6A

If you wanna play coy and not send an un****ed disimpregnated 16 yo version of Rebecca Holiday from wentzville or holt Carson Bush school knock on my damn door because I can outcoy you

BtdffrIbeg
I mean deliberately dense the world is being with me rn

BtdffrIbeg
Better roll back the clocks

neXcWdF3V3w

H2FxYJMieGo

Rollback over turnover and reset your women rn

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Now that his wife left him, maybe he will come out of the closet, and I can rule that ass.
laughing out loud

Klaw
Now that his wife left him, maybe he will come out of the closet, and I can rule that ass.

Sounds gay.

Robtard

He owes millions now, he just might have to sell that ass to make extra.

Robtard

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
He owes millions now, he just might have to sell that ass to make extra.

That is a lost cause. Sex work is quick money, not good money. He will never make enough that way.

cdtm
Condoning prison abuse. Despicable but not surprising.

Robtard
That is a lost cause. Sex work is quick money, not good money. He will never make enough that way.

He better figure something out then. I'm sure Spencer and the other White supremacist sued will start GoFundMes for themselves and some idiots will send them money, likely not anywhere near what they'll each need, not even close.

They're going to have their wages garnished for the rest of their miserable Rightist lives and I love it.

cdtm
But Rob I thought all alt-right people are poor, taking their monry won't stop a nationalist laughing out loud

plekwsini
Originally posted by Robtard
He better figure something out then. I'm sure Spencer and the other White supremacist sued will start GoFundMes for themselves and some idiots will send them money, likely not anywhere near what they'll each need, not even close.

They're going to have their wages garnished for the rest of their miserable Rightist lives and I love it.

I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.