Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Are these three enough to take down this monster? No BFR, battle is in the Asgardian dimension.

carver9
No

Booya_69
Perhaps brb and ss come up with a way to disrupt mangogs source while gladiator gets used as sacrifice. Otherwise mangog wins.

Sin I AM
Mangog. Surfer isnt built for fights like this and he's the best of the three

StiltmanFTW
Can't they bfr him or something... it was done in the past...

Sin I AM
People only use bfr in Hulk threads

Stoic
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Can't they bfr him or something... it was done in the past...

OP removed that option. I don't see why they couldn't in a comic book battle though.

DarkSaint85
Can Surfer mess with emotions?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
OP removed that option. I don't see why they couldn't in a comic book battle though.

Right, missed that somehow.

DarkSaint85
It's because you're old. Kill yourself thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Can Surfer mess with emotions?

Since Mangog is emotion-based, that'd be an ideal solution.

h1a8
Originally posted by lawest9
Are these three enough to take down this monster? No BFR, battle is in the Asgardian dimension. Thor one shotted Mangog before by ramming into his midsection (flying with Mjolnir)

carver9
Even if Surfer could, he wouldn't do that here.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
Thor one shotted Mangog before by ramming into his midsection (flying with Mjolnir)

Was it a drawn out fight that later has Thor doing this, or was it a true one shot that happened when they began fighting?

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
Was it a drawn out fight that later has Thor doing this, or was it a true one shot that happened when they began fighting? Mangog was stabbed and struck in the hand prior. He got hit by fodder (spider-woman blast and hawkeye arrow). That's it.

Damborgson
Silver Surfer uses his cosmic awareness to discern Mangogs weaknesses.

Then creates singularities in his eyes while using the power cosmic to whip up a draining ability to suck Mangogs hatred out.

Then expands his atoms and call it a day.

Or he flies at him on his board, idk really.

lawest9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Silver Surfer uses his cosmic awareness to discern Mangogs weaknesses.

Then creates singularities in his eyes while using the power cosmic to whip up a draining ability to suck Mangogs hatred out.

Then expands his atoms and call it a day.

Or he flies at him on his board, idk really. 😄😄😄😄😄

Damborgson
Don't smile at me if you're not gonna kiss me bro.

lawest9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Don't smile at me if you're not gonna kiss me bro. You misconstrued, I was LAUGHING at you.

DarkSaint85
.....so you want to do more than just kiss him??

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
.....so you want to do more than just kiss him?? Where do you get this ideal of projecting on your own perversions onto me?

Philosophía
What percentage of Damborg's youtube income would you want to allow him a quick oil drill?

lawest9
Don't know what you're talking about.

lawest9
https://youtu.be/5DBBzeZW1TY

Stoic
Mangog should destroy these guys. At least by stats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.