Mace Windu vs Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at peak who will in in the following :-

1. Light sabers
2. Force powers
3. H2H
4. Combo of all the above

Darth Thor
Mace obviously.

Jmanghan
Mace, lmao.

Underachiever59
This just really isn't even a contest.

Sure, Ahsoka has held her own against Maul, who in turn held his own against Sidious. And yes, Mace's best feat is matching Sidious in combat.

But that's ignoring all of the context around these fights. Palpatine was effectively toying with Maul and Savage on Mandalore. Maul tried avoiding a fight when Palpatine first arrived because he simply knew there was no beating Sidious. And by the end, Maul was flat-out begging for mercy from the Sith Lord. He was never really any match for Palpatine.

Meanwhile, Mace Windu managed to legitimately fight as Sheev's equal (context of his victory notwithstanding). Mace was capable of fighting at a level that Maul simply couldn't match.

And by extension, Ahsoka would not be able to hold a candle to Mace. She had to pull out all the stops and push herself to the very limits just to contend against Maul, and even then she was losing for the majority of her fight against him. And toward the end of the fight, Maul actually had Ahsoka at his mercy until Maul's ride intervened, insisting he depart immediately. He even managed to disarm her three times throughout their duel! And her victory over Maul at the end was largely due to the environmental advantage.

Ahsoka quite simply is not Maul's equal. And Maul is far below Palpatine's equal. Mace, on the other hand, does hold parity with Sidious, putting him well above Ahsoka.

ozz81
^ cool but filoni says Ahsoka at peak will be more powerful than luke skywalker!?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Underachiever59
She had to pull out all the stops and push herself to the very limits just to contend against Maul, and even then she was losing for the majority of her fight against him. And toward the end of the fight, Maul actually had Ahsoka at his mercy until Maul's ride intervened, insisting he depart immediately. He even managed to disarm her three times throughout their duel! And her victory over Maul at the end was largely due to the environmental advantage.

Ahsoka quite simply is not Maul's equal.

Well tbf the OP states Peak Ahsoka, so at her peak she probably is a decent match up for Maul. And I don't think Maul's peak was ever that much greater than he was as of TPM.

Still neither of them are equal to Mace, so your point stands.

Originally posted by ozz81
^ cool but filoni says Ahsoka at peak will be more powerful than luke skywalker!?

I don't think he quite said that. But Filoni never had the highest opinion of Luke anyway.

Underachiever59
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well tbf the OP states Peak Ahsoka, so at her peak she probably is a decent match up for Maul. And I don't think Maul's peak was ever that much greater than he was as of TPM.

To be fair, Ahsoka's peak is entire hypothetical. I based my assessment off of Ahsoka's greatest Canon feat to date (unless you count her loss against Vader, but that one is even more mired in circumstance, and quite frankly less impressive for Ahsoka since Vader was pretty much in control of the whole fight).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.