Dark Souls wins "Ultimate Game of All Time" at Golden Joystick Awards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
waUb2MFnG5w

Miyazaki said this:

"It's still unbelievable that the users have selected us from among the nominated works, but I feel it is a great honor. Thanks to everyone who was involved in the development, cooperation, and support at the time, including From Software and Bandai Namco Entertainment, and above all, thanks to the users who played and supported the game. I'm really thankful to you. At that time, the staff who joined From Software as a newcomer and started career as game creators from Dark Souls are now growing and becoming the core of the latest work, Elden Ring. In that sense as well, this time, I was deeply moved by the award."

Congrats to Miyazaki for making such a timeless classic.

cdtm
Overrated. Good game, not THAT good.

Would sooner out Doom 1994, or Tie Fighter, or Final Fantasy, or Ninja Garden or Devil May Cry in the all time greats.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cdtm
Overrated. Good game, not THAT good.

Would sooner out Doom 1994, or Tie Fighter, or Final Fantasy, or Ninja Garden or Devil May Cry in the all time greats. Final Fantasy 1 on NES is Broken, 3 is the best of the main DMC games, and Doom 2 is arguably better then Doom 1.

Wtf is Tie Fighter doing there??????

cdtm
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Final Fantasy 1 on NES is Broken, 3 is the best of the main DMC games, and Doom 2 is arguably better then Doom 1.

Wtf is Tie Fighter doing there??????

Tie Fighter is there for being THE Star Wars based space shooter of forever.

And maybe just behind Descent Freespace 2 as the greatest space shooter of all time. But that's arguable, as the best Freespace mods had Tie Fighter like mission structures.

Deano
One of my favorite games of all time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.