Finch (2021)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
Anybody watch this streaming Tom Hanks film yet?

I'm wondering if it's worth bothering with...

https://www.ilcineocchio.it/cine/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/finch-film-appletv-2021-poster.jpg

tkitna
I saw it. Its not horrible. There's worse ways to spend 2 hours.

S_W_LeGenD
One of the better movies released in 2021.

If you are into robots, you will like it.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
If you are into robots, you will like it.

"Into" robots, like sex dolls? hm

I've never had a robot... so I won't knock it till I try it!

Patient_Leech
I finally watched this.

It was good. Carried by a good Tom Hanks performance. I actually kind of liked that it remained pretty understated and simple, like a little indie film. I wasn't sure which way it would go, so it had a little unpredictability.

That being said, the robot got on my nerves a little bit, but not too bad.

The beginning reminded me of I am Legend a little, but of course then it goes in a different direction.

riv6672
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I finally watched this.

It was good. Carried by a good Tom Hanks performance. I actually kind of liked that it remained pretty understated and simple, like a little indie film. I wasn't sure which way it would go, so it had a little unpredictability.

That being said, the robot got on my nerves a little bit, but not too bad.

The beginning reminded me of I am Legend a little, but of course then it goes in a different direction.
Sounds good; I keep forgetting to watch this thanks for the reminder.

Robtard
Saw it months back, enjoyed it, felt it was a kid's movie. Never want to watch it again though.

Did like that it ended on the Golden Gate Bridge, the Bay Area.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.