KMC THE Fringe... The conspiracy forum was created for:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Stopping the trolling we see now.

Originally posted by Captain REX
Welcome to the Conspiracy forum.

Listed here are a few minor guidelines and things that I feel all visitors and regulars of the Conspiracy section should keep in mind while posting here. It is in the best interests of the section and will improve its quality.

Rule #1:
Your Opinions are your own and you may not force them upon others.

Whether you are labeling someone as sheep for believing the lies of the government or calling somebody completely insane for believing in the conspiracies...well, you really shouldn't be doing that. It is intended that you post your opinions and discuss the conspiracies, rather than bash others for not buying into the truth, whatever that truth may be.

Rule #2:
The threads started must be about conspiracies!

This section was created solely for the purpose of discussing conspiracies and only conspiracies, whatever form they may take. Threads here are not meant for chattering about politics(though political conspiracies definitely) or whatnot. Keep on the topic of conspiracies.

Rule #3:
Your threads must contribute something!

When you post a thread, you may not simply pull the 'I found this video about a conspiracy, here is the link' card and leave it at that. It is expected that, when you post the link to a video on Youtube or an article on another site that you also give background to WHY you're posting the link, what you think about it, and what you think should be discussed. Simply posting the link and buggering off until others reply is bogus and does not contribute in any way, shape, or form.

Rule #4:
Please do NOT plagiarize the works of other conspiracy theorists.

It occurs to me that every other thread posted in the Conspiracy Forum is simply a reposting of an article written by a notable conspiracy theorists. This is PLAGIARISM and is PUNISHABLE BY LAW. And so all threads opened with plagiarized material will be closed. Repeat offenders will be warned.

Rule #5:
Please keep discussions of the same topic to one thread, not ten.

If you're going to discuss something, keep all the discussion in one specific area of the Conspiracy section, rather than spreading it out all over the section. If I felt like counting the 9/11 threads in this section, I would find dozens, if not hundreds, all talking about the same... exact... thing. Some of them may even have been started by the same exact people!

Note: There may be, at some point, a clean-up drive performed by the moderators to bind all these spread-out threads together, so that there would be threads like 'The 9/11 Conspiracy' and 'The Moon Landing Conspiracy,' rather than multiple threads about each.

Enjoy your discussions, and remember, keep it civil.

I remember wwll whose derailing of threads this was meant to stop.

Klaw
durwank

cdtm
And so it begins.

Having lost the debate, the radical left of KMC now attempts to silence all political dissent by hook or crook.

This is a sign that WE ARE WINNING.

Klaw
This.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
And so it begins.

Having lost the debate, the radical left of KMC now attempts to silence all political dissent by hook or crook.

This is a sign that WE ARE WINNING. Not at all, Your disinformation campaign using lines relegated to places like info wars isn't discussion or debate.

samhain
And so it begins.

This is a sign that WE ARE WINNING.

WTF are you even going on about dude?

Deano
I did post a lot of conspiracy threads back in the day as everyone well knows. And that lead to the Conspiracy forum being created

But im not seeing the problem here. I have not created any conspiracy threads

People here just dont like a difference of opinion on the old covid debate

cdtm
Originally posted by samhain
WTF are you even going on about dude?

Whirly is trying to get right wing talking points branded as "misinformation" and kicked to the Conspiracy forum.

He can't win a debate, so he's going for censorship.

Deano
Poor whirly sad

samhain
Whirly is trying to get right wing talking points branded as "misinformation" and kicked to the Conspiracy forum.

He can't win a debate, so he's going for censorship.

Okay. There could be a Covid conspiracy thread in the conspiracy forum, but any Covid threads in the GDF are also subject to this, any discussion about Covid is open to discussion about conspiracies too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.