Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Begins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Opening statements are set to begin in the sex trafficking trial of Ghislaine Maxwell

Opening arguments are expected to begin Monday in the federal sex trafficking trial of Ghislaine Maxwell, the once prominent socialite who stands accused of helping disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein exploit and abuse multiple girls, including one as young as 14, over nearly a decade.

In the aftermath of Epstein's apparent death by suicide in 2019, the highly anticipated trial is seen as the government's best, and perhaps last, opportunity to secure a conviction for his alleged crimes.

Attorneys are expected to present their opening statements as soon as a jury is empaneled. -snip

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Opening statements are set to begin in the sex trafficking trial of Ghislaine Maxwell

Opening arguments are expected to begin Monday in the federal sex trafficking trial of Ghislaine Maxwell, the once prominent socialite who stands accused of helping disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein exploit and abuse multiple girls, including one as young as 14, over nearly a decade.

In the aftermath of Epstein's apparent death by suicide in 2019, the highly anticipated trial is seen as the government's best, and perhaps last, opportunity to secure a conviction for his alleged crimes.

Attorneys are expected to present their opening statements as soon as a jury is empaneled. -snip https://i.imgur.com/Dwh6vZj.jpg Ghislaine and friends.

Robtard
Trump wished Ghislaine Maxwell well and best wishes after she was arrested. That was odd...

Trump again wishes Jeffrey Epstein's associate Ghislaine Maxwell 'well' as she awaits trial on sex-trafficking charges

Old Man Whirly!
Trump wished Ghislaine Maxwell well and best wishes after she was arrested. That was odd...

Trump again wishes Jeffrey Epstein's associate Ghislaine Maxwell 'well' as she awaits trial on sex-trafficking charges mmm Saw that!

cdtm
Trump is very polite.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
Trump is very polite. Indeed

https://i.imgur.com/1V6VyCw.jpg

Robtard
The prosecutor said they're after all people who were clients of Epstein's rape sex ring.

Old Man Whirly!
The prosecutor said they're after all people who were clients of Epstein's rape sex ring. I hope it crosses all party boundaries, religion and nationalities.

Deano
This is the tip of the iceberg

Evil people. And its happening all the time. But i suppose its just another conspiracy?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Deano
This is the tip of the iceberg

Evil people. And its happening all the time. But i suppose its just another conspiracy? Probably not, it's not like Madams for the rich and famous don't have precedents and Epstein is weak sauce next to Savile in molestation and hiding in plain sight terms.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I hope it crosses all party boundaries, religion and nationalities.

Agreed. Anyone and everyone who is guilty of partaking in Epstein's sex/rape ring needs to be exposed.

Deano
How did Jimmy Saville get away with it for so long? They are all in on it

Paedophiles and Child molesters run the world

Old Man Whirly!
Agreed. Anyone and everyone who is guilty of partaking in Epstein's sex/rape ring needs to be exposed. :up Originally posted by Deano
How did Jimmy Saville get away with it for so long? They are all in on it

Paedophiles and Child molesters run the world A lot of truth in this for some people they end up looking for the next thing to thrill them, or they feel everyone else's rules don't apply. In truly extreme cases you get Idi Amin or Savile in lesser cases you get priests and teachers ****ing kids and Police officers raping women. Power is often a problem. Predation is often taught in I situations like the British Public Schools (top end pri ate schools to Americans) and churches.

cdtm
:up A lot of truth in this for some people they end up looking for the next thing to thrill them, or they feel everyone else's rules don't apply. In truly extreme cases you get Idi Amin or Savile in lesser cases you get priests and teachers ****ing kids and Police officers raping women. Power is often a problem. Predation is often taught in I situations like the British Public Schools (top end pri ate schools to Americans) and churches.

Church's, you say?

This is true. It's been rightly exposed and there is a reckoning.

The majority religions are also far from the only one with a problem. Both Islam, Mormonism, and Judaism have had their stories of paedo's. And resulting coverups.

Only one I never heard a bad thing about are Lutherans.

My best friend is a Lutheran.

How I hate them. mad

Old Man Whirly!
Church's, you say?

This is true. It's been rightly exposed and there is a reckoning.

The majority religions are also far from the only one with a problem. Both Islam, Mormonism, and Judaism have had their stories of paedo's. And resulting coverups.

Only one I never heard a bad thing about are Lutherans.

My best friend is a Lutheran.

How I hate them. mad Institutions with little external oversight and individual power for people lend themselves to corruption. Be it religion, the Navy, prisons, police, schools or hospitals etc.

cdtm
Institutions with little external oversight and individual power for people lend themselves to corruption. Be it religion, the Navy, prisons, police, schools or hospitals etc.

Oversight itself can be co-opted though. Here in America we call it "regulatory capture".

My own personal theory is that no formal regulation can defeat the potential of informal cults of personality. All it takes is one charismatic individual and a group of followers, and a complete lack of ethics or morality.

Deano
Funnily enough David icke was telling everyone for years that Jimmy Saville was a nonce. No one listened but then again, no one ever does until its too late.

Old Man Whirly!
Funnily enough David icke was telling everyone for years that Jimmy Saville was a nonce. No one listened but then again, no one ever does until its too late. I looked into that at the time and not exactly. However, some people like Esther Rantzen have a lot to answer... People like Noel Edmonds who he clearly disgusted but did nothing. Johnny Rotten was the man for saying it as it was back then tbh. The BBC another Institution that institutionalised this shit. Look at Hollywood for similar with people like Polanski and the guy who directed powder.

cdtm
I looked into that at the time and not exactly. However, some people like Esther Rantzen have a lot to answer... People like Noel Edmonds who he clearly disgusted but did nothing. Johnny Rotten was the man for saying it as it was back then tbh. The BBC another Institution that institutionalised this shit. Look at Hollywood for similar with people like Polanski and the guy who directed powder.

Didn't Seth Macfarlane allegedly do a bit on Family Guy implying someone was a paedo?

And I like Seth, I actually think he's far more moderate then his early work lets on.

Old Man Whirly!
Didn't Seth Macfarlane allegedly do a bit on Family Guy implying someone was a paedo?

And I like Seth, I actually think he's far more moderate then his early work lets on. never watched Family guy after season 1

Robtard
I looked into that at the time and not exactly. However, some people like Esther Rantzen have a lot to answer... People like Noel Edmonds who he clearly disgusted but did nothing. Johnny Rotten was the man for saying it as it was back then tbh. The BBC another Institution that institutionalised this shit. Look at Hollywood for similar with people like Polanski and the guy who directed powder. Rumor's about Saville being a child rapist have been around since at least the mid 70's iirc, maybe earlier. Likely a combo of him knowing the right people, having enough wealth and people not wanting to believe it.

Deano
Now apply that to some other things discussed on this forum

Old Man Whirly!
Now apply that to some other things discussed on this forum Why go for the strawman straight away?

Old Man Whirly!
Rumor's about Saville being a child rapist have been around since at least the mid 70's iirc, maybe earlier. Likely a combo of him knowing the right people, having enough wealth and people not wanting to believe it. people were also scared of him, he had serious underworld links.

Robtard
people were also scared of him, he had serious underworld links.

Understandable fear.

Robtard
Now apply that to some other things discussed on this forum

You should apply it to yourself, D.

Tzeentch
Ghislaine and Elizabeth Holmes are my two favorite crime mommies. I would marry them both lads.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Ghislaine and Elizabeth Holmes are my two favorite crime mommies. I would marry them both lads. Elizabeth is clearly mad as ****, but she would get it.

Adam_PoE
Her name has "jizz" in it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Her name has "jizz" in it. laughing out loud thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/30/us/ghislaine-maxwell-pilot/index.html

Jeffrey Epstein's former pilot testifies Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Prince Andrew flew aboard Epstein's private plane

Robtard
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/30/us/ghislaine-maxwell-pilot/index.html

Jeffrey Epstein's former pilot testifies Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Prince Andrew flew aboard Epstein's private plane

No shocker there. Epstein's now adult victims have said all three men were on the island.

Only four men have been directly named as child rapist though:

Prince Andrew
Donald Trump
Harvey Weinstein
Alan Dershowitz

The others were 'unknown' men (and a few women) of wealth.

cdtm
No shocker there. Epstein's now adult victims have said all three men were on the island.

Only four men have been directly named as child rapist though:

Prince Andrew
Donald Trump
Harvey Weinstein
Alan Dershowitz

The others were 'unknown' men (and a few women) of wealth.

Being on the plane doesn't make Trump a rapist, stop projecting.

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/esNKFWh.jpg

mmm

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/wN2RHy5.jpg

Robtard
Typical Trump move. Did similar with Epstein.

Before: "Great guy, throws the best parties, lots of girls, fun to be around!"

Now: "Jeff who? Oh. Barely know the guy."

Old Man Whirly!
Typical Trump move. Did similar with Epstein.

Before: "Great guy, throws the best parties, lots of girls, fun to be around!"

Now: "Jeff who? Oh. Barely know the guy." https://i.imgur.com/1kvMFAG.jpg

wink

Robtard
Do you think they're just waiting until the Queen dies to officially throw Pedo Prince Andrew under the bus?

cdtm
Lot of misinformation in here from Rob and Whirl. laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Do you think they're just waiting until the Queen dies to officially throw Pedo Prince Andrew under the bus? I honestly don't know. Charles had some strange friendships too.

https://i.imgur.com/nsvdMYd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/22TvbvH.jpg

Robtard
I honestly don't know. Charles had some strange friendships too. Cringe

Old Man Whirly!
I honestly don't know. Charles had some strange friendships too.

https://i.imgur.com/nsvdMYd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/22TvbvH.jpg

Robtard
Lot of misinformation in here from Rob and Whirl. laughing out loud

*citations required*

Old Man Whirly!
*citations required* https://i.imgur.com/3BaCPst.jpg Ghislaine and the pope

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/qC4R2lX.jpg Savile and the Pope

Old Man Whirly!
These people all know each other it's difficult to know where the truth starts and ends.

I can see where conspiracies come from...

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/eF9F3k2.jpg

We should get some interesting stuff mind...

cdtm
*citations required*

Thats my line.

If guilt was determined by association than Biden and Obama would have far more damning evidence against them then this.

Robtard
https://i.imgur.com/eF9F3k2.jpg

We should get some interesting stuff mind...

I'd not be surprised about Gates, the divorce's timing was sketchy and he was at the island multiple times.

Robtard
Thats my line.

If guilt was determined by association than Biden and Obama would have far more damning evidence against them then this.

Stop lying, I've been saying it here since I started.

Great, no one did that. The four men I named are the four men directly named by Epstein's now adult victims. Your orange hero happens to be on the list.

Old Man Whirly!
I'd not be surprised about Gates, the divorce's timing was sketchy and he was at the island multiple times. No doubt!

cdtm
Stop lying, I've been saying it here since I started.

Great, no one did that. The four men I named are the four men directly named by Epstein's now adult victims. Your orange hero happens to be on the list.

This is certainly an example of how fair you've been to our president Donald Trump.

CNN Don Lemon would be proud.

Robtard
I didn't name those men, Epstein's victims did. Cry to them about it, dummy.

Robtard
No doubt!

Even if true, Gates would literally spend billions to keep it secret.

This is why I'm hoping Ghislaine had Epstein's alleged diary of clients and the authorities both have it and it's coming out. Expose them all.

cdtm
I didn't name those men, Epstein's victims did. Cry to them about it, dummy.

And you were just on the fence about Trumps guilt before I'm sure.

They should call you Square Deal Rob. Everyone gets a fair shake by your standards. laughing out loud

Robtard
cdtm's logic in regards to the four men named by Epstein's victims:

Prince Andrew: "He's a Brit, he's guilty!"
Harvey Weinstein: "He's from Lib Hollywood, he's guilty!"
Alan Dershowitz: "I don't know who this is, but he sounds Jew-y, he's guilty!"
Donald Trump: "Guys, let's not rush to judgment and he's clearly innocent."

cdtm
Yessire, Square Deal Rob. laughing out loud

Blakemore
and now Microsoft man is friends with egg shaped penis pedo.

Wasn't Clinton friends with him too?

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore
and now Microsoft man is friends with egg shaped penis pedo.

Wasn't Clinton friends with him too?

Gates has been the target of slander since forever.

Adam_PoE
Expose them all.

^ And therein lies the difference between conservatives and progressives here. Every progressive has expressed a desire for justice, regardless of political affiliation. And every conservative has expressed a desire for selective justice, only against the accused on the opposite side of the political spectrum. They continue to prove why they are the absolute worst.

Adam_PoE

Blakemore
Well, in the interview it was described as thinner at the tip than the base. I assume that's because he was trying to **** underage virgins which would make it thinner at that part due to the smallness of the hole.

This is disturbing...

Adam_PoE
If the glans was egg-shaped, that would make sense. But the entire thing from tip to base? What would that even look like?

Blakemore
An egg? laughing out loud

Adam_PoE
An egg? laughing out loud

But not a dick. An egg is an oblate spheroid. What dick has anyone seen that is spherical? Make it make sense.

Old Man Whirly!
Steve Bannon coached Epstein on answering questions...

https://www.salon.com/2021/09/13/steve-bannon-reportedly-coached-jeffrey-epstein-on-responses-to-sex-abuse-allegations/

cdtm
If the glans was egg-shaped, that would make sense. But the entire thing from tip to base? What would that even look like?

Impotence maybe?

samhain
Presumably it was so small it resembled a fig or something and the leap to 'egg-shaped' went from there.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by samhain
Presumably it was so small it resembled a fig or something and the leap to 'egg-shaped' went from there. Trump is a mushroom, Epstien is an egg.

Adam_PoE
Trump is a mushroom, Epstien is an egg.

Gross.

Old Man Whirly!
Gross. You don't like omlettetes, if prince andrew is cheesy. Mushroom egg and cheese just needs butter and salt and pepper.

Adam_PoE
You don't like omlettetes, if prince andrew is cheesy. Mushroom egg and cheese just needs butter and salt and pepper.

No, what it needs is to be put up against a wall for molesting children.

Old Man Whirly!
No, what it needs is to be put up against a wall for molesting children. I agree totally, however it's always good to mock the villains. Takes the edge off them.

Blakemore
You don't like omlettetes, if prince andrew is cheesy. Mushroom egg and cheese just needs butter and salt and pepper. That does sound like a good omelette, but I don't want to think of paedophilia while I'm eating eggs, mushrooms and cheese considering those are all words associated with the genitalia, ffs.

Old Man Whirly!
eggs, mushrooms and cheese considering those are all words associated with the genitalia, ffs. what? Really? angel

Blakemore
Yes, Whirly, yes. You ****!

Come one, come all, let's all eat periods mixed with dick cheese and penises. You're disgusting!

Old Man Whirly!
Yes, Whirly, yes. You ****!

Come one, come all, let's all eat periods mixed with dick cheese and penises. You're disgusting! https://i.imgur.com/crVuJjp.jpg

Robtard
Steve Bannon coached Epstein on answering questions...

https://www.salon.com/2021/09/13/steve-bannon-reportedly-coached-jeffrey-epstein-on-responses-to-sex-abuse-allegations/

Bannon recorded 15 hours of fake interviews and assured the disgraced sex offender he didn't "look at all creepy" -snip

Bannon's also one of the people pushing the "Liberal Pedophile Ring" Qanon theory where Trump is secretly still fighting against, makes you wonder if this was all just deflection from these people.

Old Man Whirly!
Bannon recorded 15 hours of fake interviews and assured the disgraced sex offender he didn't "look at all creepy" -snip

Bannon's also one of the people pushing the "Liberal Pedophile Ring" Qanon theory where Trump is secretly still fighting against, makes you wonder if this was all just deflection from these people. Now there's a conspiracy theory I can get behind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.