Jeepers Creepes vs JLA Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Batman is on Jeepers hit list after smelling delicious. Fight takes place in the middle of a corn field and that is where they remain. Standard gear for both.

KingD19
Could you be more specific with the Batman? This is Movie Vs so what movie/tv show version of Bruce are you talking about?

Shouldn't matter though because after JC3, The Creeper is on a level beyond Batman's ability to take down.

carver9
Using Batman in the latest JLA movie.

KingD19
I haven't seen it yet so I don't know what Bruce is capable of. But Creeper has multi-ton super strength, flight, super durability, superhuman accuracy with thrown weapons, is fast enough to block bullets and has TK at least when it comes to manipulating his weaponry.

BruceSkywalker
Creeper stomps a mudhole thru Bruce

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
Could you be more specific with the Batman? This is Movie Vs so what movie/tv show version of Bruce are you talking about?

Shouldn't matter though because after JC3, The Creeper is on a level beyond Batman's ability to take down. Why specifically JC3?

I know he does some ridiculous shit there but he also did in the previous movies, like taking point-blank gunfire and having near meta-human strength is nothing new to him.

KingD19
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Why specifically JC3?

I know he does some ridiculous shit there but he also did in the previous movies, like taking point-blank gunfire and having near meta-human strength is nothing new to him.

JC3 put him on another level. He easily flips a huge truck(like a big deuce and a half, not that little rinky dink truck with the harpoon on it in the first movie). Flips a massive wheeled propane tank or something end over end. Easily blocks a shotgun slug, throws a spear like 300 feet at a moving target and pins 2 people. And he shows TK meaning he can move his weapons as he sees fit.

It's the most recent version of him and has all the feats so why not mention it? If someone says "Iron Man", you wouldn't focus on the MK1 suit from the first movie because he's got better ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.