Anyone else from the UK get a feeling prices are rising?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blakemore
It seems to me normal things like a haircut, a taxi, house prices or everyday groceries are stealthily rising in price... could it just be inflation? That seems to be the most reasonable explanation, but it kinda makes raising the minimum wage negligible.

Oh, cool. I get a few more pennies for doing the same thing, now I can buy the same stuff, with a few more pennies... no expression

Kinda makes it redundant, doesn't it?

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore
It seems to me normal things like a haircut, a taxi, house prices or everyday groceries are stealthily rising in price... could it just be inflation? That seems to be the most reasonable explanation, but it kinda makes raising the minimum wage negligible.

Oh, cool. I get a few more pennies for doing the same thing, now I can buy the same stuff, with a few more pennies... no expression

Kinda makes it redundant, doesn't it?

No, that's the standard trick all over.

Even with things like government loans for education, colleges are known to raise their tuition rates just enough so they get that money, in addition to whatever the students would pay without the loans.

Old Man Whirly!
16% inflation since Covid-19 in Nigeria.

Blakemore
So it seems inflation is on the rise. Well, bugger me then.

Robtard
Biden is causing inflation in the UK too? Damn him.

Blakemore
Hahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.