Isn't it a sick idea to deem killing puppies & kittens as the nicest thing to do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
Wouldn't it be such a very sick (or possibly insane) idea or belief if one suggest that killing adorable and innocent kittens and domestic puppies could be the nicest/kindest thing done to gain appreciation from anyone?

W0nderman
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
Wouldn't it be such a very sick (or possibly insane) idea or belief if one suggest that killing adorable and innocent kittens and domestic puppies could be the nicest/kindest thing done to gain appreciation from anyone? Darrel Brooks?

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by W0nderman
Darrel Brooks?
Who's Darrel Brooks?

walshy
I actually think it's a great idea

Nuke Nixon
I don't get the correlation of how one thing would lead to the other.

Walk me through the theory.

Blakemore
https://www.outdoorlife.com/uploads/2019/01/23/4NGM63UL26XWJPBTTA4LIP2ZFA.jpg

rudester
You leave puppies and kittens out of this you sick bastard

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by rudester
You leave puppies and kittens out of this you sick bastard
But don't you call me that, it wasn't even my idea in the 1st place!

Nuke Nixon
The fact that you posted this means you put some thought into it, whom do you want to impress by torturing and killing little animals?

Serial Killer.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
The fact that you posted this means you put some thought into it, whom do you want to impress by torturing and killing little animals?

Serial Killer.
But actually i've never even wanted to impress anyone by that at first (as i wasn't even mentioning anything about myself wanting to do so), i was just thinking what kind of person would even suggest i should do so (& whether/if this means shit).

rudester
Shit kicker!

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by rudester
Shit kicker!
I meant whoever suggest such ideas like killing puppies and kittens to me must be one (like some crazed fiend) who's trying to make my life a living hell (if there's him).

Dave_97
I killed once.
They havent found the body yet.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Dave_97
I killed once.
They havent found the body yet.
You sure did?! Oh my! omg_smilie

Tyrannoraptor
As these pets are like something meant to be spared & it might be twisted for them to end up in such a way like that.

Nuke Nixon
How many kittens have you set ablaze, how many puppies have you strangled?

Are there mass graves, some lake somewhere that is the final resting places for hundreds of plastic bags of your victims?

WHERE ARE THEY??!

https://64.media.tumblr.com/d98d4ecf37565f5be7bf8c9e78dc71a0/3c854896e1b9e1a0-cb/s400x600/faded1317ace9ddecc5f7d4c121237ec78d8a927.gif

Tyrannoraptor

Nuke Nixon
Well that's just even more chilling, all that mayhem resides solely in your imagination just waiting like a ticking time bomb to explode and all the blood and gore will flow and the screaming begins... Heaven help us all!

Tyrannoraptor
Well that's just even more chilling, all that mayhem resides solely in your imagination just waiting like a ticking time bomb to explode and all the blood and gore will flow and the screaming begins... Heaven help us all!
But actually killing these little pets is not who i used to be!

Blakemore
So you weren't actually killing the pets? What were you doing to them?

Tyrannoraptor

Blakemore
most likely?

Wonder Man 7
KhTLv1S-e7M

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Blakemore
most likely?
But what I mean is that i've not meant any harm to them the whole time in my entire life!

Blakemore
But you did unwittingly?

Old Man Whirly!
Weird sock stupidity.

Nuke Nixon
Some 30 year veteran of the FBI is going to have a career revival over this guy.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Blakemore
But you did unwittingly? Okay actually i've never ever done it at all!

Tyrannoraptor
Also, whoever does this kind of thing is a fiend!

Nuke Nixon
That is a pretty serious thing to call yourself.

What's your body count up to bro?

Tyrannoraptor
That is a pretty serious thing to call yourself.

What's your body count up to bro?
I did not even call myself that & i never ever had any body counts!

HadleyPrime

HadleyPrime

HadleyPrime
Also, whoever does this kind of thing is a fiend! Friend sounds like Commodus

Whereas Maximus Decimus Meridius were more a werewolf

HadleyPrime
Not to send a purple flag out or anything but

tKJwvQfraY8

HadleyPrime
td58JaUL054

NOAgplgTxfc

4frJxfrj_88

Nuke Nixon
I did not even call myself that & i never ever had any body counts!

This kind of thing tends to get out into the light sooner or later, just be prepared and get ya a half decent lawyer and you'll probably be ok, it ain't terrible hard to plea insanity and get a nice cushy sentence in a psychiatric ward, the food is usally good and they got the good drugs make ya sleep like a log.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by HadleyPrime
Friend sounds like Commodus

Whereas Maximus Decimus Meridius were more a werewolf
Ooops i must've repeated this.

This kind of thing tends to get out into the light sooner or later, just be prepared and get ya a half decent lawyer and you'll probably be ok, it ain't terrible hard to plea insanity and get a nice cushy sentence in a psychiatric ward, the food is usally good and they got the good drugs make ya sleep like a log.
But actually killing puppies & kittens is not what i wanted/planned to do in the first place to begin with, it was someone else's suggestion (possibly like something to manipulate me) even if i try to reject it & wouldn't recommend that so there's no way i should plea insanity & get sent to the psych ward for sure!

Nuke Nixon
Oh, no I didn't mean the puppers/kittens.

I was referring to all the people you tortured, killed and possibly eaten.

That's a for sure recipe for insanity.

Tyrannoraptor
Oh, no I didn't mean the puppers/kittens.

I was referring to all the people you tortured, killed and possibly eaten.

That's a for sure recipe for insanity.
Alright actually i've not even mentioned anything about doing the same to other random humans/people.

Nuke Nixon
I can tell, I've worked around trained killers there's a whole vibe.

The last trip to Germany a month ago or so I ran into some hard pipe-hittin fellas that looked at you like they were calculating the most efficient way to destroy you in the least amount of time.

Gin83
For normal people, it's a stupid idea. What else can I add here....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.