All Star Superman vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Straight up slugfest in space, no bfr, who wins?

cdtm
Current version is Superman Prime?

lawest9
Originally posted by cdtm
Current version is Superman Prime? I specified All Star as he originally appeared.

Philosophía
ASS vs Thanos?

Are you trying to tell us something, lawest?

You'd like to see Thanos' prune chin up the ASS? Is that it?

lawest9
Reported.

cdtm
Originally posted by lawest9
I specified All Star as he originally appeared.

Naming the character isn't really specific at all.

carver9
Reported.

Lmao laughing out loud

DarkSaint85

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's 'straight' up. And in space.

Probably wants the 0G for that ASS.

StiltmanFTW
Reported.

laughing

Diesldude

Stoic
Thanos has easily tanked planet destroying impacts though, he has shields, force cubes, telepathy, mysticism, cosmic powers, flight. He has survived through more than many out there. Thanos is just about as tough as they come; he withstood attacks that were able to destroy the likes of Thor, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, and every other hero known to exist in one shot fashion. He was able to resist total destruction while gathering the Astral Regulator. Huge durability feat imo.

In Thanos' case, could his overall physical durability be in any way linked to his strength level?

How tough was ASS? Were Samson and Atlas stronger than Thanos? Were they as powerful as Thanos?

Guess none of that matters though.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos has easily tanked planet destroying impacts though, he has shields, force cubes, telepathy, mysticism, cosmic powers, flight. He has survived through more than many out there. Thanos is just about as tough as they come; he withstood attacks that were able to destroy the likes of Thor, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, and every other hero known to exist in one shot fashion. He was able to resist total destruction while gathering the Astral Regulator. Huge durability feat imo.

In Thanos' case, could his overall physical durability be in any way linked to his strength level?

How tough was ASS? Were Samson and Atlas stronger than Thanos? Were they as powerful as Thanos?

Guess none of that matters though.

Samson threw something into space. That's one hell of a strength feat. Superman showed that Samson was less than an insect.

What planet destroying impact did Thanos tank?

Showing that Thanos has superior durability to those high heralds isn't enough.

Speed is the greatest power. It trumps all others.

Smurph

Philosophía
Originally posted by Smurph
https://i.ibb.co/g6zF2PF/lawest.png

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/txSFDHX/Definitive-Plump-Cutworm-size-restricted.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.