This is interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/dec/07/andrew-neil-threatens-to-sue-jennifer-arcuri-twitter-spat-jeffrey-epstein?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

I am of the opinion based on no evidence one way or a other Andrew Neil is probably being libellously attacked here

Thoughts KMCers?

Robtard
As much as a enjoyed watching Andrew Neil tear apart the Rightist piece of shit Ben Shapiro to the point little Ben rage-quit the interview because he couldn't have his way, if Neil was one of Epstein's sex-related clients, he should go down in flames.

cdtm
Yeah I'm with you on that one.

Except for hating on Ben Shapiro, but everything else. smile

And speaking of interesting:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F7N_l7OMO90

Remember when I suggested Jussie Smollet may have been set up?

Jussie is arguing the same thing. Personally, I'm inclined to believe him. It's the perfect way to frame someone, grab a mask and say racist stuff, and then "admit" to being hired to beat him up.

The question is how many are in on it. Are the cops part of it? Is the judge? Could he really have lunged at the defense as claimed?

Maybe Jussie made some really powerful enemies, and they wanted him taken down, and were willing to spend good money to do it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
As much as a enjoyed watching Andrew Neil tear apart the Rightist piece of shit Ben Shapiro to the point little Ben rage-quit the interview because he couldn't have his way, if Neil was one of Epstein's sex-related clients, he should go down in flames. Whilst I agree with you 100% this women's previous behaviour and approach to this, the way she is almost using a "paedo" slur to try and shut Neil down on another argument seems extremely strange.

Blakemore
Thinking about it, the only person with connections to Epstein who may actually have done something dodgy is Trump considering he held teenage beauty pageants while being friends with a pedo...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.