Axecutioner vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Axecutioner

LiuP8h1JbkE

vs

Hulk
Thor
Cap
Black Widow
Vision
Quicksilver (Avengers QS)
Ironman

Fight takes place in the heart of New York. No basic knowledge for anyone. Everyone is blind on what they are fighting.

Robtard
Not sure what "Axecutioner" refers too?

But that's Gort/G.O.R.T. (2008), once it goes into nanite form, there's really nothing the team can do.

Tony would need to create an EMP large enough to destroy every single nanite, otherwise G.O.R.T. would just replicate and rebuild.

In the film Klaatu used a world wide EMP to do it.

KingD19
You're saying Axecutioner...but that's GORT, the giant nanite cloud that can turn into a giant, super strong, super tough, laser shooting robot.

riv6672

jaden_2.0
Not sure a sub million subscriber youtuber will be able to do much against Thor or Hulk or Ironman or....

carver9
Lmao... you all know who I'm talking about.

riv6672
No, we know who WE are talking about.

You made some dumb shit up/never saw the movie and are trying to play it off.

tkitna
Avengers have no prayer

BruceSkywalker
Avengers get manslaughtered

Old Man Whirly!
The original Day the Earth stood still was a much, much better movie.

KingD19
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
The original Day the Earth stood still was a much, much better movie.
Lol that was never in question.

riv6672
Originally posted by KingD19
Lol that was never in question.
Keanu was perfect as Klaatu in the remake though.

That blank stare.

That monotone voice.

That wooden performance.

He played totally against type. big grin

K-Dog

carthage
Gort devours them

ShadowFyre
Stalemate, Gort can't eat Thor unless someone can prove it is capable of destroying Thor.

It's been awhile since I have seen it but he was only impressive compared to current tech.

ShadowFyre
Like a giant emp is gonna be one of the first things Tony comes up with and with Thor it's gonna be super easy

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Like a giant emp is gonna be one of the first things Tony comes up with and with Thor it's gonna be super easy Not saying this is impossible tbh.

Robtard
Without knowledge and prep, they're doomed. Tony would get eaten alive by the swarm, suit and body. Thor and Hulk are the only two who might be durable enough to resist being taken apart at the cellular level.

The only other option is if Tony's AI is somehow able to hack into the alien nanites and take control of them all. But that's a really big if.

KingD19
Tony's not going to be able to come up with a way, even with Thor's help to replicate a planetwide EMP in the middle of a fight. He won't have the time or resources. And while Thor and Hulk are probably durable enough to last for a while, I'm not sure if they can just not ever be killed by the swarm. Surely their insides would be vulnerable somewhere to billions of microscopic death robots?

steverules_2

ShadowFyre
I mean Tony and Thor should be able to replicate an emp. They have Thor. I mean.

Thor>uru>space metals>steel

Until Gort has been shown to destroy something other than Earth Metals we have to prove he can destroy something multiple tiers above them.

And this is Carvers first post on here and his first time on YouTube apparently as well. Give him a break🤣

KingD19
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I mean Tony and Thor should be able to replicate an emp. They have Thor. I mean.

Thor>uru>space metals>steel

Until Gort has been shown to destroy something other than Earth Metals we have to prove he can destroy something multiple tiers above them.

And this is Carvers first post on here and his first time on YouTube apparently as well. Give him a break🤣

The EMP was powerful enough to cover the globe.

Wordlwide EMP > Localized Lightning Strikes from Thor

Until Tony and Thor have been shown working together to create an EMP that can cover the entire planet. Also we don't know what GORT is made of, but it's advanced enough to shapeshift and change consistencies, and strong enough to withstand everything Earth has thrown at it so it's far above anything we even know about.

Robtard
G.O.R.T. is a literal planet cleanser.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.