what do you guys think?Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Collossus32
My idea for X-men 3 is really nothing more than a great setup for X-men4 and 5. THe story begins 2 years later since the last movie and the white house has a completely and radiclly different view than the last two peaceful years. NOt to be confused with the just plain crazy HOdge of the cartoon, this Cameron Hodge played by Micheal Keaton is a charming and persauive speaker who publically does not seem to hate Mutants but has his reasons. THe main three players around him are Dr.Nathan Essex(sinister)played by Christopher Lee,Cane Marko who is in the Brotherhood of Mutants but is actually working for SInister. and A mysterous women. Because of the the story of Apocalyspe being to complicated i decided he wouldnt work and I would have Essex play a former friend of Magneto and Xavier.

There are 3 groups of mutants in this movie some die and some go on to have bigger and better roles in 4 and 5.

THE X-MEN

DR.Xavier-Patrick Stewart
Cyclops-James Mardsen-Personality is a little more unsteady not as patient with the students and has begun to drink. Hates Magneto with a passion and blames him for death of Jean.

Wolverine-hugh jackman-WIll find out more about his mutant torturing past later in the series but has actually become a student favorite of all the teachers.

Nightcrawler-Alan Cummings-Is not really a teacher but hangs around and plays with the kids.

Storm-Michal Michelle-

ROgue-Anna Paquin- Has graduated and learned how to fly the plane.Also has become a good fighter

Iceman-shawn Ashmore-GRaduated but has a lot of doubts about his powers and his feelings for rogue

Collossus-ICemans best Friend who is very confident in his ability but also very shy and Humble.

Kitty Pryde-Jenny romano Carlson-Doesnt not fight physically but comes in handy as Nightcrawlers sidekick.

THE BROTHERHOOD

Magneto-Ian MCkellan
Mystique-Rebecca stamos
Toad-Ray Park
Sabretooth-Tyler mane
Avalanche-Shane West
Pyro-Aaron Sanford
Destiny-Robin TUnney
JUggernaught-tough guy with semi british accent

THE UNDERGROUND-A group of Mutants who have secretely worked to help humans and mutants alike but have also gotten themselves in trouble and blamed for things that werent there fault.ALthough respectful of Xaviers ideas they do not believe Humans will ever accept them but at the same time to not agree with Magneto's belief of dominance. THEy are a powerful group of Mutants that want to be left alone but just cant stay out of trouble.

BEast-The Rock(Eric Bana would have been perfect for the part but oh well, I know its not gonna be the rock but just getting faces into Character. The Beast is a former student of Xavier who felt to become a Doctor and try to help Mutants anyway he could.After being discovered at the hospital to be a mutant he accidently killed a fellow doctor he went into Hiding where eventually became the leader of this group of mutants he either randomly met or helped.

Angel-Christian Bale-KIlled a politician of Prominence who was attempting to rape a teenage girl.

Gambit-Josh Lucas-Wanted in many states for thievery,kind of a robin hood type with a real bad attitude. does not always like BEasts leadership and llikes to do his own thing.

Havok-Kerr Smith- Cyclops little Brother who did not last long at Xaviers school and ran away.sometimes likes his power a little too much but has great respect for Beast and trys to listen.

Deathstrike-A newly healed Kelly HU was found by Gambit and brought in as the newest member

Quicksilver-Ryan GOsling-magneto young son hates his Both His Father and Xavier Because of his sisters Death.

Pylocke-Claire forlani

I will start my plot and story in the next thread

G.P
It sounds good & well prepared. The cast is rather good and follow the way of the prior episodes (cast from TV series or who haven't played any major part in a Hollywood movie) .

I have only a problem with the choice of the Rock (We have to keep in mind the fact tha Beast must look clever ...) smile

Collossus32
The Rock is very cheesy but the the guy i would have is Eric Bana and hes busy being another mutant. I am having trouble thinking of anyone for The BEast or Juggernaught

javy8girl
The part of Beast should be played by a wrestler or someone of that build however not the rock as for other characters mainstream actors not really likely due to budget and time

X-WOMen
You dont think they are gonna make Beast look similar to the Hulk by making it a computer image? I mean 3 blue people is kinda strange...

CaptainInsano
Eric Bana would suck as beast! He is nothing like beast!

Blopster
Even though he's probably a bit too old for the part, I think Bob Hoskins(Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Maid in Manhattan) would be the perfect guy to play Hank McCoy, aka Beast.

VallejoKid707
Juggernaut should be played by The Big Show for WWE (wrestling). He bulky,tall, and has a good voice for Juggernaut. what do you guys think.

verauko
whi is this guy, Josh Lucas....?

Kes
He was suppose to play Nightcrawler but was busy. He's in Sweet Home Alabama and Hulk. Very cute guy thou I'm happy he didn't play Nightcrawler because Alan Cumming rock

GambitEVOFan1
OMG!!I think hed make the most perfect gambit!!if he grew his hair out a little!!

verauko
no! i think he would be perfect Nightrawler, and because he's handsome and Alan is not... big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

GambitEVOFan1
aww i thought alan was a good nightcrawler hes pretty freaky lookin tho

verauko
am i saying he's bad...? yeah, i do like him.... but i think he's not handsome big grinbig grinbig grin

rogue_night666
And where the Hell is Pyro in this?!

Rogue

verauko
huh, wha...? are you talking about the first post? There is Pyro... in brotherhood... blink

GambitEVOFan1
i dunno for some reason i cant see that guy from sweet home alabama as nightcrawler, gambit yes but nightcrawler no i dont think the blue makeup would flatter him.

X-WOMen
Same here!! He doesn't even look like a mutant. confused

GambitEVOFan1
yeah i agree theres just somethin "humanly" about him LoL laughing out loud

verauko
well, maybe Alan IS perfect Nightcrawler, because he does look like a mutant big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud this is true he is pretty creepy!

Line
Nonononono!!! Creepy? NO! Not handsome? NO! Gourgeous as hell? Oh yes!!!!

Twin B!tch 1
argh, all these threads being brought back from the dead!!!! STOP!!!! messed

VallejoKid707
Yeah pleez stop!

Kes
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.