Help PLEASE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celestialbodies
I've been a member for these boards for years, how for the last 5 my account logs me out every time I switch between threads, I can't even select a different page without being completely logged out. It's kept me from consistently using these boards, can someone, anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks!!

StiltmanFTW
Download some new browser, install it, launch it... go to KMC, log in and try using the board again.

Let us know how it goes.

celestialbodies
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Download some new browser, install it, launch it... go to KMC, log in and try using the board again.

Let us know how it goes.

Tried Internet Explorer and Firefox, same issue occurred, as I click on between threads, I'm immediately logged out. I've had to try repeatedly just to get back to this thread!

StiltmanFTW
Don't use Internet Explorer. Ever.

Download a new browser that you haven't used on this machine. Google Chrome, perhaps?

StiltmanFTW
Have you tried cleaning your cookies and cache?

Dude111
They changed something a few years,I had the same problem...

Ya gotta go here: www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?action=editoptions

and then change "Automatically login when you return to the site? (uses cookies)" to YES

Im on IE6 so it should work for you also...

Good luck celestialbodies smile

EDIT:

See my picture here..... (This was before I changed it a few years back)

www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=15768172

StiltmanFTW
You're using some fork for IE6, if memory serves?

Dude111
Ya MyIE2 its an IE ADD-ON (Best one I have found)

StiltmanFTW
You haven't considered any alternatives, such as old versions of Opera or K-Meleon?

I'm sure you could find something better.

Dude111
Hmmmmmm I dunno...... I have looked at a few but I didnt like them anywhere near as much.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.