Black Panther vs. War Machine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
big grin Can weapons stop the Black Panther?

lawest9
With prep T'challa takes him.

zopzop
In a forum fight War Machine would annihilate Panther.

deathslash
Originally posted by zopzop
In a forum fight War Machine would annihilate Panther. What are Rhodeys weapons like again? The last time I checked (like a year or two ago) T'challa was getting ridiculous feat after ridiculous feat with no end in sight.

DarkSaint85
Rhodey just has 'normal' weapons, right? Bullets, missiles, that kinda thing.

Hard to not see Panther just hacking it midfight.

Stoic
BP for me.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Rhodey just has 'normal' weapons, right? Bullets, missiles, that kinda thing.

Hard to not see Panther just hacking it midfight.

BP can't exactly hack Starktech.

Its missiles can't really be considered "standard", remember what one of those did to She-Hulk?

Then you have repulsors and the strength enhancement which rocked Thor's world, when Loki used the armor/Rhodey against him.

--
WM's problem is that he doesn't receive upgrades/modifications/new suits as often as Stark does, who keeps the best toys for himself.

But that's also a good thing - sort of - he fluctuates less this way.

Unlike Stark, who can one day humble Surfer or Thor... only to get jobbed to the z-list versions of Pyro, Iceman and Hydroman on another day.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
BP can't exactly hack Starktech.

Its missiles can't really be considered "standard", remember what one of those did to She-Hulk?

Then you have repulsors and the strength enhancement which rocked Thor's world, when Loki used the armor/Rhodey against him.

--
WM's problem is that he doesn't receive upgrades/modifications/new suits as often as Stark does, who keeps the best toys for himself.

But that's also a good thing - sort of - he fluctuates less this way.

Unlike Stark, who can one day humble Surfer or Thor... only to get jobbed to the z-list versions of Pyro, Iceman and Hydroman on another day.

The Thanos missiles were prep, iirc - they knew he was coming thanks to the Inhuman visions.

But yeah, I guess the rest of his arsenal just doesn't impress compared to Stark.

StiltmanFTW
Rhodes is a black man looking for a fight, not a prep guy.

Although it sure is conceivable... with Blue Marvel and T'Challa on the good guys team.

It's still a high quality Iron Man armor, originating from the time of Stark's best physical feats.

Definitely not a "lulz, I'm gonna buy some malfunctioning war arsenal from a fake Justin Hammer " suit.

--
WM's biggest advantage here = our forum rules - there is nothing stopping him from staying in the air and bombarding the area.

Wonder Man
If Black Panther draws a vibranium line in the sand that absorbs codes he could retake the battlefield.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.