For Vsbattle GDF stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lemme answer for Paul.

The topic of discussion, which you initiated mind you, was a loaded topic who's sole purpose was to elicit a negative reaction from someone. Hence the old man's reaction. Don't tuck tail and play bi.tch when your troll antics are exposed. Own it. Stop being a pussy cd ]

Just so we're clear on this, do you think I was intentionally trying to antagonize Whirly?

Why would I do that here, instead of in the GDF.

If you want to stop mincing words, how about we talk about the fact Pr banned a poster for "anti-vax", and threatened me twice for right wing politics.

Look at this "septic tank". There's a "family values conservatives" character assassination thread, more than half the posts are Whirly attacking the right as racist bigots, not a word from Pr. Yet as soon as I make a blanket statement about liberals, Pr issues a warning.

That isn't modding. It's taking a political position.

And as for the greater issue, all of you never had this much of a problem with me until the right wing politics thing. If you hate Maga, or the alt-right, or Trumpers, or Conservative politics, that isn't my problem. It's yours.

Bashar Teg
durmask reeeeee

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
]

Just so we're clear on this, do you think I was intentionally trying to antagonize Whirly?

Why would I do that here, instead of in the GDF.

If you want to stop mincing words, how about we talk about the fact Pr banned a poster for "anti-vax", and threatened me twice for right wing politics.

Look at this "septic tank". There's a "family values conservatives" character assassination thread, more than half the posts are Whirly attacking the right as racist bigots, not a word from Pr. Yet as soon as I make a blanket statement about liberals, Pr issues a warning.

That isn't modding. It's taking a political position.

And as for the greater issue, all of you never had this much of a problem with me until the right wing politics thing. If you hate Maga, or the alt-right, or Trumpers, or Conservative politics, that isn't my problem. It's yours.

Yes, you were trying to antagonise Whirly. And he was trying to antagonise you. And it looks like he succeeded.

No, I didn't do those things. Don't tell lies about me.

It's like I said before, if I went in to the Septic Tank thread and banned everyone that was breaking the rules of the forum, most of you would end up banned, and the place would become a ghost town. And if I'm being honest, the forum is steadily careening towards that point anyway.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by -Pr-

It's like I said before, if I went in to the Septic Tank thread and banned everyone that was breaking the rules of the forum, most of you would end up banned, and the place would become a ghost town. And if I'm being honest, the forum is steadily careening towards that point anyway.

Probably cos everyone's getting banned.

Stringer

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yes, you were trying to antagonise Whirly. And he was trying to antagonise you. And it looks like he succeeded.

No, I didn't do those things. Don't tell lies about me.

The guy follows me around looking for things to get triggered about.

Remember when you shut down a thread as not being made in good faith?

What do you call the conservative sex scandal thread then? Fair and balanced?

jaden_2.0
The guy follows me around looking for things to get triggered about.

Remember when you shut down a thread as not being made in good faith?

What do you call the conservative sex scandal thread then? Fair and balanced?

No. The fact that you can start a "liberal sex scandal" thread and maintain it the way Adam_Poe does with the conservative one is though.

Bashar Teg
there's no hope to revive this site thanks to the deadbeat landlord, but we already had an increase in discussion when good faith conversation was allowed to occur. it happened shortly after jan 6 when the far right loons went into hugbox lockdown to sustain their alternative reality.

nobody wants to talk about something with significant personal importance when the thread is being monitored 24/7 by bad faith time wasters. eventually all you end up with by allowing this is a new voltron, EpIc-tRoLLiNg every topic into oblivion, and a handful of assh0les like me, whirly, robtard, etc who readily deliver to them their just torment...but speaking for myself, that's become boring, which is why I'm not here much anymore.

if there's no real discussion possible, and you have no interest in stretching out a bad faith time waster's anus, why would you post in the gdf?

cdtm
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
No. The fact that you can start a "liberal sex scandal" thread and maintain it the way Adam_Poe does with the conservative one is though.

Thought about it. I just don't hate the left enough to do it.

You're pretty astute, am I going off about nothing? I really do think the crazy left gets away with a crap load more than the crazy right around here..

The truth is, I'm just a devils advocate.

Butg
NtKeN0zfZiw

cdtm
Originally posted by Butg
NtKeN0zfZiw

True enough.

Blakemore

You're pretty astute, am I going off about nothing? I really do think the crazy left gets away with a crap load more than the crazy right around here..

The truth is, I'm just a devils advocate. A devil's advocate questions their own opinions, you're just a cunl-

StyleTime
When I read "Vs battle GDF" in the title, I thought we might be doing matchups between politicians or other public figures.

My disappointment is immeasurable.

Gugled
1Oww1OS5IY4

Blakemore
Originally posted by StyleTime
When I read "Vs battle GDF" in the title, I thought we might be doing matchups between politicians or other public figures.

My disappointment is immeasurable. Actually a good idea.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
there's no hope to revive this site thanks to the deadbeat landlord, but we already had an increase in discussion when good faith conversation was allowed to occur. it happened shortly after jan 6 when the far right loons went into hugbox lockdown to sustain their alternative reality.

nobody wants to talk about something with significant personal importance when the thread is being monitored 24/7 by bad faith time wasters. eventually all you end up with by allowing this is a new voltron, EpIc-tRoLLiNg every topic into oblivion, and a handful of assh0les like me, whirly, robtard, etc who readily deliver to them their just torment...but speaking for myself, that's become boring, which is why I'm not here much anymore.

if there's no real discussion possible, and you have no interest in stretching out a bad faith time waster's anus, why would you post in the gdf? To be honest this sums things up. I'm hardly posting these days because I see so much weird shit derailing serious threads and it gets boring responding only to watch the thread then derailed with a banal off topic comment about food etc. The individuals doing this are moving out of the GDF and taking the misogyny, race hate, anti vax shit elsewhere in the forums.

Old Man Whirly!
To be honest this thread is a poor example highlighting the banality of the threadstarters trolling.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
if there's no real discussion possible, and you have no interest in stretching out a bad faith time waster's anus, why would you post in the gdf?

https://c.tenor.com/tWvdZeYKOuIAAAAC/tyler-hynes-hynies.gif

jaden_2.0

The truth is, I'm just a devils advocate.

Varies depending on the mod. Of the few that still post/visit somewhat regularly, 2 only enforce any kind of rules when things get way out of hand and don't seem to be all that bothered otherwise (imp and BackFire although imp does seem to be the clean up guy for a certain mentally ill spammer)1 is posting considerably less and doing far less banning than they used to (bada) so only Pr is left to attempt to mod every post in every thread. A thankless task that I wouldn't want and if I were him I'd just permaban everyone then leave. I think it only appears that he mods with personal bias against the right because he'll initially ban someone for a legitimate reason and when they return they'll ***** and whine and complain about it while personally attacking Pr for the ban which will cause them to get banned again. They'll then use the "I got banned cos I'm a right winger" excuse because it means they don't have to face up to the fact that they were acting like an a$shole.

Could he just hate right wingers though?

Maybe.

Old Man Whirly!
Varies depending on the mod. Of the few that still post/visit somewhat regularly, 2 only enforce any kind of rules when things get way out of hand and don't seem to be all that bothered otherwise (imp and BackFire although imp does seem to be the clean up guy for a certain mentally ill spammer)1 is posting considerably less and doing far less banning than they used to (bada) so only Pr is left to attempt to mod every post in every thread. A thankless task that I wouldn't want and if I were him I'd just permaban everyone then leave. I think it only appears that he mods with personal bias against the right because he'll initially ban someone for a legitimate reason and when they return they'll ***** and whine and complain about it while personally attacking Pr for the ban which will cause them to get banned again. They'll then use the "I got banned cos I'm a right winger" excuse because it means they don't have to face up to the fact that they were acting like an a$shole.

Could he just hate right wingers though?

Maybe. Apart from changing the maybe to a hard No! Great Post, Pr is one of the fairest and least biased people here in my honest opinion.

Blakemore
He even lets me off with my lame Irish jokes because they're so bad!

Hujt
mentally ill aka poor report

-Pr-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.