Nods to style time the real GDF Vs Thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8195167/Dominic-Raab-one-time-boxing-blue-just-one-years-Cabinet-experience.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

Dominic Raab the quintessential Hitler youth vs. NEIL Kinnock in his prime.

After an incident at a Labour Party conference in 1981 Mr Kinnock said he had "beaten the shit out" of a fellow party member after a disagreement. The legendary incidents earned him the additional nickname Ramboyo - Rambo for his readiness to come out fighting and boyo from his working class roots in Wales.

Kinnock also beat a young man up in an Indian restaraunt for tweaking his ear, played semi pro rugby and assaulted a journalist.

Both are in their prime. Fight is in the Westminster canteen.

Hujt
jNFQ89nSVs4

Blakemore
Would end as a disqualification for both as both would break the rules.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Would end as a disqualification for both as both would break the rules. laughing out loud No doubt! Which was the Scottish MP who regularly got drunk and had fights.

Blakemore
I'm guessing Kennedy?

Old Man Whirly!
I'm guessing Kennedy? Nah, Eric Joyce Paedo and hard mother ****er. Scottish National Judo Champ.

Eric Stuart Joyce (born 13 October 1960) is a British convicted child sex offender and former Labour politician, military officer and Scottish judo champion. He was Member of Parliament (MP) for Falkirk, formerly Falkirk West, from 2000 to 2015.

I think he probably beats prime Putin then rapes him.

Blakemore
Prison style.

Old Man Whirly!
Prison style. No doubt!

Blakemore
Okay, John Prescott vs. William Hague.

One hates eggs, one is an egg.

Old Man Whirly!
Okay, John Prescott vs. William Hague.

One hates eggs, one is an egg. Prime Prescott he has form for punching and allegedly loved a tear up as a youf.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Nah, Eric Joyce Paedo and hard mother ****er. Scottish National Judo Champ.

I think he probably beats prime Putin.

Probably.

From what I could find, Putin only ever competed in a local city judo tournament as a youth. Logically, a national champion like Eric Joyce would have a skill advantage.

Granted, I don't know what the size difference is.

Crocop is one of the most dangerous politicians in the world though lol. If he counts anyway, as he wasn't a career politician. Just did it briefly.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StyleTime
Probably.

From what I could find, Putin only ever competed in a local city judo tournament as a youth. Logically, a national champion like Eric Joyce would have a skill advantage.

Granted, I don't know what the size difference is.

Crocop is one of the most dangerous politicians in the world though lol. If he counts anyway, as he wasn't a career politician. Just did it briefly. Joyce is a big guy, well over 6ft and 200+ pounds he was also an officer in the relatively elite Black Watch, kilt and all. But I think crocop would not let him close enough for Joyce to grapple.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.