Elderly Rod Stewart and his middle aged son beat up security guard in Florida.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/dec/17/rod-stewart-guilty-plea-florida-altercation?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Jaden, as a Scot what are you thoughts? If Rod had been from Dundee would he have knifed him?

samhain
The first cut is the deepest.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by samhain
The first cut is the deepest. Did you know Rod had trials for Rangers?

samhain
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Did you know Rod had trials for Rangers?

I think that was Gordon Ramsey, Rod had trials with either Luton Town or Brentford, some near-London team at any rate, he may have also had trials at Rangers too but I wasn't aware of that.

The best story is Julio Iglesias', he played for Real Madrid's B team before a car crash did his legs in and ended his career, while in the hospital recovering, a nurse brought a guitar to him and he discovered he had a talent for music.

Johnny Marr had trials at City too and Sean Connery turned down a contract offer from Sir Matt Busby no less.

Crazy to think how history could have turned out.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/dec/17/rod-stewart-guilty-plea-florida-altercation?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Jaden, as a Scot what are you thoughts? If Rod had been from Dundee would he have knifed him?

He can do no wrong ever since he done the cup draw while absolutely blootered on live TV and whatever that person did they 110% deserved it.

3xPDBA2mSHI

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by samhain
I think that was Gordon Ramsey, Rod had trials with either Luton Town or Brentford, some near-London team at any rate, he may have also had trials at Rangers too but I wasn't aware of that.

The best story is Julio Iglesias', he played for Real Madrid's B team before a car crash did his legs in and ended his career, while in the hospital recovering, a nurse brought a guitar to him and he discovered he had a talent for music.

Johnny Marr had trials at City too and Sean Connery turned down a contract offer from Sir Matt Busby no less.

Crazy to think how history could have turned out. Yeah, you're right on all counts, my confusionlaughing out loudOriginally posted by jaden_2.0
He can do no wrong ever since he done the cup draw while absolutely blootered on live TV and whatever that person did they 110% deserved it.

3xPDBA2mSHI never seen that before, laughing out loud indeed legendary thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.