How many browser tabs do you have open right now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dude111
I just scanned the bases for new activity since my last visit here (7/10) and right now I have 36 open........

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Dude111
I just scanned the bases for new activity since my last visit here (7/10) and right now I have 36 open........ hi Broly

Dude111
Right now I have 5 open..

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
hi Broly

It's not Broly. Broly doesn't even know what an operating system is and you would need to sacrifice a whole month of your life enlightening him on the basics.

--
It's Dude --- one of the few people alive who uses 98SE online.

Dude111
Ah thank you buddy smile

Right now I have 2 open.........

AsbestosFlaygon
I got 293 tabs opened on Yandex Alpha Browser on my Samsung Note 8

Dude111
I have 9 open right now...

Dude111
Right now I have 9 open...

StiltmanFTW
Out of curiosity, have you managed to bypass Windows 98's RAM limit?

walshy
I have 6 tabs on my phone. Never understood how people can have hundreds of tabs open

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by walshy
I have 6 tabs on my phone. Never understood how people can have hundreds of tabs open

Other than having a crazy amount of RAM memory, there are extensions like LullTheTabs, allowing you to "deactivate" the tabs you've opened (and re-activate them whenever you feel like it).

But that's "cheating", obviously.

AsbestosFlaygon
I have 392 tabs open on my phone's alternate browser. And I'm not joking.

StiltmanFTW
Having them open and active is the real feat.

Your alt browser just has them lulled.

Dude111
Right now I have 7 left open.......

Stillman: Isnt that what the swap file is for?? (It helps the computer get more memory?? (Win386.swp))

Sometimes my swap file gets huge....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.