Who is the most disturbing poster on this forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
Disturbing as in crazy, fuked up, legit weirdo

cdtm
So that's one vote from MrMind and one vote from me for the same person.

MrMind
we are two peas in a pot baby

-Pr-
I voted for Others because most of us are awful in our own ways, and I don't feel like picking a winner.

Plus, you left out Badabing, and that's just not acceptable.

DarkSaint85
I don't even know why Stilt is there

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
I voted for Others because most of us are awful in our own ways, and I don't feel like picking a winner.

Plus, you left out Badabing, and that's just not acceptable. I am known as Badabing the pius, Badabing the pure, Badabing the virtuous. innocent

sneer

steverules_2

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I don't even know why Stilt is there

Defending human traffickers and questioning rape victims.

I can't imagine why either. https://www.star1045.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/constanzo-thumb.png

MrMind
but why do women have rights? it used to not be like this, hundreds years ago they were the properties of men, if you are strong enough you can take the females by force. how can any men not like that

I think muslim got it right with women, muslim women are housewives who don't **** around, they respect their men, they speak when spoken to

Badabing
Originally posted by cdtm
Defending human traffickers and questioning rape victims.

I can't imagine why either. https://www.star1045.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/constanzo-thumb.png I do miss Mindset. sad

EcstaticGrace
Definitely Stiltman

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind
but why do women have rights? it used to not be like this, hundreds years ago they were the properties of men, if you are strong enough you can take the females by force. how can any men not like that

I think muslim got it right with women, muslim women are housewives who don't **** around, they respect their men, they speak when spoken to Read God's Word in the Bible, you'll find it is suppose to be very similar in Church and marriage as well.

cdtm
Originally posted by lawest9
Read God's Word in the Bible, you'll find it is suppose to be very similar in Church and marriage as well.

Old testiment maybe.

But that's kind of his point. They still do it old school, while Jews are eating lobster and pork with cheese, and Christians are having sex outside of marriage.

Sin I AM
Interesting.... 🤔, So this is the level you've stooped to? Pathetic

lawest9
Old testiment maybe.

But that's kind of his point. They still do it old school, while Jews are eating lobster and pork with cheese, and Christians are having sex outside of marriage. Going strictly by the Word here, there are guidelines in the New Testament for the roles of women and men in the Church such as the husband being the head of the woman and the mans head being Christ himself.

She is to be in strict obedience to her husband but bare in mind this is by no means a license for her husband to mistreat her in any way shape or form because she has the ability to hinder his prayers before almighty God, the husband also has a duty unto his wife has commanded by the spirit of God which governs the rules of the Church.

cdtm
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Who? MrMind? Lawest?

MrMind
Originally posted by Sin I AM

I dont see being weird and distrubing as a negative though, I actually see it as someone who is an interesting person

cdtm
I dont see being weird and distrubing as a negative though, I actually see it as someone who is an interesting person

I think she was talking to me tbh.

MrMind
Sin is cool as hell, she is never offended by the misogynistic comments some of us (especially me) throwing around

Philosophía
Sin may look like she doesn't care, but it's hard to type witty retorts when saggy **** cover half the keyboard.

Smurph
Originally posted by lawest9
Going strictly by the Word here, there are guidelines in the New Testament for the roles of women and men in the Church such as the husband being the head of the woman and the mans head being Christ himself.

She is to be in strict obedience to her husband but bare in mind this is by no means a license for her husband to mistreat her in any way shape or form because she has the ability to hinder his prayers before almighty God, the husband also has a duty unto his wife has commanded by the spirit of God which governs the rules of the Church.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/NCWhj0L/trumplaw.png

cdtm
Closet?

Sin I AM

StiltmanFTW
https://i.imgflip.com/14g3qj.jpg

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://i.imgflip.com/14g3qj.jpg

Beating you by one, including my own vote. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Honestly, with what you've been doing since 2015, there is no way I could match you.

Nobody can tell when you're joking and when not, not anymore.

StiltmanFTW
6 : 6

MrMind
Unlike Cdtm, stilt is actually fooking cool

StiltmanFTW
Me and cdtm, we are definitely different kinds of crazy...

SSJGGogeta
I voted CDTM. Still have the phucker blocked lol.

Astner
Disturbing as in crazy, fuked up, legit weirdo
That would be me.

MrMind
Originally posted by Astner
That would be me.

autism suits you, wear it like a badge of honor

Astner
autism suits you, wear it like a badge of honor
Why is it always the uneducated low-lifes who brag about buying hookers, ingesting excrement, and dicking their room-mate's food, who tend to diagnose others with all kinds of crazies?

MrMind
Why is it always the uneducated low-lifes who brag about buying hookers, ingesting excrement, and dicking their room-mate's food, who tend to diagnose others with all kinds of crazies?

because messing with you is entertaining, IT got too scared, so I need another euro trash to fuk with

Astner
because messing with you is entertaining,
Then you should aim better because you're not hitting the target. Most of my career has involved working in teams and meeting new people. Granted, I don't socialize a lot on my spare time because my interests differs from most people I know. But I still occasionally meet up with people I've worked or studied with.

But autism isn't the same thing as being asocial or "nerdy", but rather that you're unable to properly communicate with and understand other people, particularly as it pertains to emotions or social cues.

When I call you a shit-eater, it's not because I don't understand that you'd react adversely to it. On the contrarty, it's the fact that I know you will that makes me say it in the first place.

so I need another euro trash to fuk with
https://i.imgur.com/jJn8uH7.jpg

cdtm
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I voted CDTM. Still have the phucker blocked lol.

Can someone quote me so he sees it?

Superman beats Goku.

MrMind
Then you should aim better because you're not hitting the target. Most of my career has involved working in teams and meeting new people. Granted, I don't socialize a lot on my spare time because my interests differs from most people I know. But I still occasionally meet up with people I've worked or studied with.

But autism isn't the same thing as being asocial or "nerdy", but rather that you're unable to properly communicate with and understand other people, particularly as it pertains to emotions or social cues.

When I call you a shit-eater, it's not because I don't understand that you'd react adversely to it. On the contrarty, it's the fact that I know you will that makes me say it in the first place.

https://i.imgur.com/jJn8uH7.jpg

rent free

MrMind
Can someone quote me so he sees it?

Superman beats Goku in a race to Emergency Room.

ftfy

cdtm
Could an admin fix his post to read "beats Zeno"?

MrMind
don't make me release stilt on you

Astner
rent free
Considering how much rent you guys have to pay to get a roof over your heads I'm sure you're relieved to hear that I'm not charging you for it.

MrMind
it's so forced, but yeah good one lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.