Which forum member has the most success with the ladies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
I heard Astner is rich as hell and can go on and on about metaphysics

or maybe someone like Whirley who is basically on a sexual rampage in southeast asia

or maybe someone who retired from forum, like Rage who is exotic looking and in tune with Somali culture

maybe someone like Bran or Phil who is a witty a-hole but charm their way through

or maybe someone who is completely normal like Galan or Pr

or maybe someone who is a degenerate red pilled alpha like Stilt, who treats women like shit but they secretly like it

or someone like MrMind who has no standard and would poke anything that moves

or someone like cdtm who clean up all the relatives (his sister, cousins, etc)

or someone like Sin who swing both ways with her big dick

or maybe Carver who is making over 100k a year, sophisticated, with a juicy lips who is a very good kisser

state your opinions guys

DarkSaint85
Carver is the only one who posted screenshots of all the ladies who message him, so he wins.

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carver is the only one who posted screenshots of all the ladies who message him, so he wins.

pics or gtfo

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
All the time little pookie. I had to create another page because it's irritating AF. Anyways, provided proof with me ignoring them and I also provided my bio basically telling women to move along (because I'm a taken man)...

https://ibb.co/ZTMXtTc
https://ibb.co/Vw9H46J
https://ibb.co/gdqxJS5

https://ibb.co/T1XdKXD

Badabing
Master Bruce/Starscream, easily.

Originally posted by Starscream M
Train your body, mind and soul.

Body: Work out 6 days a week doing weights and cardio. Learn Akido, Jujitsu, Caipera, greco wrestling, taekwando, street defense, and any other method you have time for.

Mind: Take forensics classes, chemistry, bioology, anatomy, calculus and anything else that would broaden your scope. Take law classes as well.

Soul: Take a trip to nature where you can be one with nature. Go live in a forest for a month without any technology and human communication. The insight you'll gain will be priceless.

After 2 years of doing the above, when you have reached a physical and mental peak, you will be ready for your initial street duties.

First, equip yourself. buy light kevlar, hockey goalies mask, shin guard, wrist and elbow pads, a helmet, and spiked shoes. Buy everything in black as you want to blend in. Then get some darts and ninja stars, a dagger, and a PDA.

Once you've geared up, go to the most dangerous neighborhood you know at midnight and start beating the crap out of people you think look suspicious.

Good luck, I'm on my 3rd year of vigilantism and I'm still alive and fine. Don't listen to the other geeky losers on this board, they dont have the balls to do what you and I choose to do.

it takes a man truly secure with himself to introduce a strapon during play with a girl

you'd be too afraid you wouldn't measure up to the strapon....snickers

dood, I can always use a strap-on...

Philosophía
Originally posted by MrMind
someone who is completely normal like Galan or Pr Pr is the type of guy that's seemingly polite, gives you a safeword but then tapes your mouth.

Galan is Ted Bundy reincarnate. His 'my back hurts from firemanning' routine is just to lure sentient meat like Sin into the rapening.

Galan007
If I were a bed-wetter, I'd fit the serial killer profile perfectly. Wish I were joking. sad

That being said, I'm also not too alpha to admit that Sin would be the one raping me. I prefer less masculine prey. thumb up

SSJGGogeta
I'm sincerely offended that I didn't even make the list. I do better than all of you though.

I'm actually 6'4, muscular, blond, attractive, have green eyes, and I own an insurance/finance company(can't disclose which one for obvious reasons). I make around 300k/year and am currently 24.

Plus, I have American Psycho levels of woman manipulation.

All this to say, I know I haven't been on here in a while, but to not even be remembered in the conversation? Damn...

SSJGGogeta
Realistically, the only one that gives me any competition is Carv, and I soundly beat him- even though he has the advantage of being black/beautiful.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I'm sincerely offended that I didn't even make the list. I do better than all of you though.

https://i.postimg.cc/R0c0pF8W/B4-C4-A782-74-E1-4-D91-8-FAF-8-DCAE675-FDB8.gif

1) You've been away for 2 years.

2) Even if you weren't, you're mainly an Anime Forum poster.

3) Now everybody's gonna think you're Time Immemorial's another sock account, congrats stick out tongue

playa1258
I'm married so I'm out of the sweepstakes.

If I wasn't you losers would not want to compete with me for pussy.

DarkSaint85
.... because you're a lady?

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Playa played himself, as always.

MrMind
Originally posted by playa1258
I'm married so I'm out of the sweepstakes.

If I wasn't you losers would not want to compete with me for pussy.

ignore those marvel pussies

us dc guys are chads

StiltmanFTW
You're alone, you DC micropenis:

I was blown away. My favorite MCU film of the year by a massive margin.

No such thing. NWH has a chance to become the highest grossing film domestically all time without adjusting for inflation.

MCU fatigue my ass.

MrMind
laughing out loud

....cries in the corner.....

abhilegend
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

I'm actually 6'4, muscular, blond, attractive, have green eyes, and I own an insurance/finance company(can't disclose which one for obvious reasons). I make around 300k/year and am currently 24.

Plus, I have American Psycho levels of woman manipulation.

All this to say, I know I haven't been on here in a while, but to not even be remembered in the conversation? Damn...
Found JBL's other account.

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
Found JBL's other account. 300k a year??? I would lose my house, my boats and my cars if that's what my company made me a year. As for who can attract more ladies? No contest, my son would beat you all and he's a little boy.

DarkSaint85
.... your son gets hit on by ladies? That doesn't sound like a safe environment for him

JBL
.... your son gets hit on by ladies? That doesn't sound like a safe environment for him Where in my statement did I say ladies hit on my son?

DarkSaint85
Well you said he attracts ladies. In the context of this thread, success being defined by sexual performance (read OP).

And you just, without anyone else mentioning it, mentioned your own son, who's a little boy.

I mean, it's the holidays and all, so goodwill to all and all that, but that's a bit weird for me, to mention your son in a thread like this. That's just me, though. You do you. God bless.

qwertyuiop1998
https://c.tenor.com/goq48dvYSFYAAAAM/fbi-calling.gif

StiltmanFTW
I sure wouldn't mind getting some pussy when I was a little boy haermm

But yeah, that's not exactly legal. I guess what happens on JBL's boat, stays on JBL's boat, eh? g-flick

ShadowFyre
Well you said he attracts ladies. In the context of this thread, success being defined by sexual performance (read OP).

And you just, without anyone else mentioning it, mentioned your own son, who's a little boy.

I mean, it's the holidays and all, so goodwill to all and all that, but that's a bit weird for me, to mention your son in a thread like this. That's just me, though. You do you. God bless.

Dont think God's invited on this boat trip.🤣🤣

Hope your son knows proper gang bang etiquette. Like we can eiffel tower this hooker just don't look me in the eyes while doing so.

playa1258
.... because you're a lady?

Haha nice.

JBL

I mean, it's the holidays and all, so goodwill to all and all that, but that's a bit weird for me, to mention your son in a thread like this. That's just me, though. You do you. God bless. The OP also said Forum members. Is my son a Forum member? No. That would be me. By saying my son could beat you all should have sunk in as you all have no chance at all against ME, the Forum member.

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud god bless.

MrMind
JBL, the kmc casanova

What's your pickup line, jbl

JBL
JBL, the kmc casanova

What's your pickup line, jbl I don't need a pickup line. Being rich is all that's needed, even though you have to weed out the gold diggers, fakes and con artists.

MrMind
how rich are you?

EcstaticGrace

Parmaniac
Originally posted by JBL
I don't need a pickup line. Being rich is all that's needed, even though you have to weed out the gold diggers, fakes and con artists. If being rich is your way to go and you weed out all gold diggers, there will be literally noone left.

MrMind
All women are secretly gold diggers, some hide it better

Jbl claiming rich however can be skeptical

Prof. T.C McAbe
oKwIlz-dzx4

MrMind
Ain't watching that

beatboks
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
oKwIlz-dzx4

Źzzzzzzzzzzzzź
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dmills
🤣 Love this thread

StiltmanFTW
Ain't watching that

Prof is basically telling us he is able to fit a whole aeroplane in his rectum.

DarkSaint85
Could be worse.

Dmills is all about the tentacle now.

StiltmanFTW
Here is some good vid:

QUHkQ9vP_lA

https://i.imgur.com/J5jB6.gif

MrMind
Passssttaaaa

StiltmanFTW
How did Uganda get your private pics & vids?

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
How did Uganda get your private pics & vids?

My life is a open book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.