Merry Christmas to all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
Whether you believe in Him or not.... whether you believe He actually was born on December 25th or not or on a different day instead.... whether or not you believe December 25th was originally a pagan holiday that Christians took over as their own....

...today is now the day we celebrate the birth of the greatest person to ever walk God's green earth (although He has always exististed as the Word, the 2nd person of the Holy Trinity) and I wish a merry Christmas to everyone regardless of how mean or trolling you may've been to me in the past.

For at least this day I hope we can all set aside our differences and be nice to each other for once. wink

Patient_Leech
Pagan Christ wishes you a wonder Xmas. And a Happy Hanukkah.

Oh, and Happy Kwanzaa.

You know what... HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

cdtm
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Whether you believe in Him or not.... whether you believe He actually was born on December 25th or not or on a different day instead.... whether or not you believe December 25th was originally a pagan holiday that Christians took over as their own....

...today is now the day we celebrate the birth of the greatest person to ever walk God's green earth (although He has always exististed as the Word, the 2nd person of the Holy Trinity) and I wish a merry Christmas to everyone regardless of how mean or trolling you may've been to me in the past.

For at least this day I hope we can all set aside our differences and be nice to each other for once. wink

Well said.

And Merry Christmas.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
Well said.

And Merry Christmas.

Same to you, bud.

Badabing
Merry Christmas.

jaden_2.0
Have a good one, chaps.

Old Man Whirly!
Merry Christmas

ilikecomics
Merry Christmas.

I learned recently that gift giving symbolizes the sacrifice the virgin Mary made via her body to allow the word to become flesh.

Bashar Teg
happy holidays smile

eThneoLgrRnae
@ilikecomics: That may be what roman catholicism teaches but not real Christianity.

It is about the sacrifice Jesus, Himself, made. He's the One, not Mary, who went thru hell to save us all.

He, and He alone gets the glory.... no one else.... not Mary, not the false prophet Pope, and not any of the angels either. Just Jesus.

ilikecomics
@ilikecomics: That may be what roman catholicism teaches but not real Christianity.

It is about the sacrifice Jesus, Himself, made. He's the One, not Mary, who went thru hell to save us all.

He, and He alone gets the glory.... no one else.... not Mary, not the false prophet Pope, and not any of the angels either. Just Jesus.

Oh okay, I didn't realize it was flavored Catholic.

Do you follow the Nicene Creed ?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
happy holidays smile smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by ilikecomics
Oh okay, I didn't realize it was flavored Catholic.

Do you follow the Nicene Creed ? Never heard of it.

ilikecomics
Never heard of it.

Oh okay, I was wondering if it was also a roman Catholic thing.

Adam_PoE
We already have a holday thread.

Mods, please close this one or move it to the Religion forum.

StiltmanFTW
It's ethneo's cry for help; he wants to get vaccinated, asap.

Blakemore
Happy winter solstice.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Blakemore
Happy winter solstice.

thumb up May Jesus and the rest of the pagan gods bring a good harvest.

Blakemore
thumb up

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
thumb up May Jesus and the rest of the pagan gods bring a good harvest. Originally posted by Blakemore
thumb up

Shall we offer a human sacrifice to them, too, just in case? Maybe Methneo?

cdtm
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
We already have a holday thread.

Mods, please close this one or move it to the Religion forum.

The seperation of church and state is a long running misconception by the left.

It does not mean, say, a Muslim judge or teacher must drop their religious beliefs.

It only means school policy or law can not officially condone or support a religion.

Islam is part and parcel of personal identity. It is not reasonable nor pragmatic to say "Stop believing in what you believe", or "Do not apply your entiire spectrum of self identity to your work".

No one is capable of doing this. Identity is not something we can do piecemeal, we are who we are.

Blakemore
Shall we offer a human sacrifice to them, too, just in case? Maybe Methneo? What shall we bring?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Blakemore
What shall we bring?

Maybe some spices? Perhaps Methneo tastes good, too? Maybe meth is a good tenderizer?

laughing out loud

Patient_Leech
I figure as long as we're participating in barbaric pagan beliefs and rituals like those that spawned Christianity, we might as well partake in some good, old-fashioned cannibalism. Maybe even take some slaves while we are at it, too?

samhain
Shall we offer a human sacrifice to them, too, just in case? Maybe Methneo?

The flaw here is in assuming Methneo is human. Don't want to anger them Pagan Deities, Crom Cruach be crazy.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
The seperation of church and state is a long running misconception by the left.

It does not mean, say, a Muslim judge or teacher must drop their religious beliefs.

It only means school policy or law can not officially condone or support a religion.

Islam is part and parcel of personal identity. It is not reasonable nor pragmatic to say "Stop believing in what you believe", or "Do not apply your entiire spectrum of self identity to your work".

No one is capable of doing this. Identity is not something we can do piecemeal, we are who we are.

Exactly. Leftists always get shit wrong.

eThneoLgrRnae
Here's a Constitutional expert on the often misunderstood phrase "separation of church and state."

https://law.stanford.edu/press/constitutional-expert-on-separation-of-church-and-state-framers-said-nothing-wrong-with-religion-in-culture/

As usual, leftists twist shit and take stuff out-of-context.

Bashar Teg
crywank

cdtm
Originally posted by samhain
The flaw here is in assuming Methneo is human. Don't want to anger them Pagan Deities, Crom Cruach be crazy.

Lone Ranger is a good Christian, celebrating a Christian holiday.

Which is what Christmastime IS. A Christian holiday celebrated by Christians, and co-opted by godless heathens.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
crywank

eThneoLgrRnae
Hey, everyone remember this little post in The Kyle Rittenhouse thread from the like TOTALLY unbiased and "not selectively enforcing the rules at all!" moderator:

eThneoLgrRnae
I certainly do. wink

Kinda hard to forget about it after a like totally "justifiable" 30 day ban.

Weird how those rules suddenly don't count anymore, eh? wink

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, but if I was to suddenly start stooping to all these trolls level and talking about them in such insulting ways as they keep doing to me then those rules would suddenly and magically be enforced again, no doubt. wink

Old Man Whirly!
Oh, but if I was to suddenly start stooping to all these trolls level and talking about them in such insulting ways as they keep doing to me then those rules would suddenly and magically be enforced again, no doubt. wink mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.