Rick Saleeby resigns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
https://www.projectveritas.com/news/cnn-rick-saleeby-has-resigned/

Of course Fox picked up on this.

And of course MSNBC or The Washington Post has not.

Whirly and others can say what they like against Project Veritas credibility, I won't say some of it isn't earned. But this is undeniably big news, and it is telling that "real" news has a blackout on it.

Leftists stink
Little Pooty and the other snowflakes won't go near this thread.

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
https://www.projectveritas.com/news/cnn-rick-saleeby-has-resigned/

Of course Fox picked up on this.

And of course MSNBC or The Washington Post has not.

Whirly and others can say what they like against Project Veritas credibility, I won't say some of it isn't earned. But this is undeniably big news, and it is telling that "real" news has a blackout on it.

Can you not use a source other than Project Veritas? That's literally why the last thread was closed.

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
Can you not use a source other than Project Veritas? That's literally why the last thread was closed.

They broke the story though.

I realize they have a bad reputation, but they aren't the daily stormer.

But if you'd like I can go with Fox News, I just figured they weren't really any more credible.

Story seems legit at this point, the investigation and resignation definitely happened, and the allegations look pretty damning.

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
They broke the story though.

I realize they have a bad reputation, but they aren't the daily stormer.

But if you'd like I can go with Fox News, I just figured they weren't really any more credible.

Story seems legit at this point, the investigation and resignation definitely happened, and the allegations look pretty damning.

Oh, the story is legit. Case in point, a whole bunch of sites are reporting even further trouble at CNN. I'm just saying, you start from a position of strength in your argument if you post sources that aren't complete ****ing nutjobs.

Broken clocks and all that.

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
Oh, the story is legit. Case in point, a whole bunch of sites are reporting even further trouble at CNN. I'm just saying, you start from a position of strength in your argument if you post sources that aren't complete ****ing nutjobs.

Broken clocks and all that.

He's driven, I'll give you that. I've been following his site and looking at the charges against him.

Far as I can see, he isn't the right winger he's painted as. He's gone after FOX several times now.

He absolutely has done some scummy things, but I think its less in the service of propaganda, and more scorched earth. He sees himself at war with essentially an entrenched group of self serving hypocrites.

And he kind of has a point. Just because MSNBC is more accurate then Fox doesn't mean they care about truth and public service. They're all about corporations and the CEO's and shareholders and owners, and what THEY want.

If the public interest and the company interest conflict, sucks to be us.

So I think he just wants to burn it all down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.