Captain America (MCU) vs Hungarian Horntail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
This takes place in London and can this Captain America do something to stand up against this dragon?

KingD19
Cap wins. 1,000/10 His shield flies right through the Horntails flame breath and chops it in half from 100 yards away. Then he goes

Are you happy now? Because after a year of making literally nothing but extremely unfair fights since you started posting here, that your one goal is to get people to think that Aunt May could beat up Superman. Or a newborn baby could beat a master assassin. You want the obvious loser with no way of even being more than an annoyance to the super powerful opponent, to have some bullsh*t way of winning.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by KingD19
Cap wins. 1,000/10 His shield flies right through the Horntails flame breath and chops it in half from 100 yards away. Then he goes

Are you happy now? Because after a year of making literally nothing but extremely unfair fights since you started posting here, that your one goal is to get people to think that Aunt May could beat up Superman. Or a newborn baby could beat a master assassin. You want the obvious loser with no way of even being more than an annoyance to the super powerful opponent, to have some bullsh*t way of winning.
Aw man, this is confusing and it might be ridiculous if a weaker puny mortal could easily defeat an extremely powerful being. confused

ShadowFyre
No, he is talking about your continuous trolling.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by KingD19

I bet Cap could snipe him out from a million yards away

KingD19
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I bet Cap could snipe him out from a million yards away
Easy. With his eyes closed. And backwards. Underwater.

ShadowFyre
I would give the Dragon plasma casters

BruceSkywalker
Cap stomps

DuhTrewth
I would give the Dragon plasma casters

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/74/63/56/7463561d59043d71f2608d262a89b4ce.jpg

Tyrannoraptor
No, he is talking about your continuous trolling.
So he thinks i was like expecting an ordinary human to even defeat the likes of Superman?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.