Erik Killmonger vs. Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
H2H/Blades/knives only

To the death
who wins

cdtm
Elektra, with ease.

Frank Castle made a joke of Matt, Spidey, and Logan, but Natchios, he knew better then to mess with.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Elektra, with ease.

Frank Castle made a joke of Matt, Spidey, and Logan, but Natchios, he knew better then to mess with.

And what does that have to do with anything here?

Black Panther embarrassed Castle, Matt and Elektra at the same time.

And Killmonger anally rapes his ******* with his giant black cock, never using lube, infecting him with rare African sexually transmitted diseases, almost every time they meet.

So...

Killmonger > T'Challa > Castle + Murdock + Elektra > Castle > Murdock + Parker + Logan

Now you're starting to understand why we don't use ABC logic on our message board?

Or I need to infect you with my STDs, too?

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And what does that have to do with anything here?

Black Panther embarrassed Castle, Matt and Elektra at the same time.

And Killmonger anally rapes his ******* with his giant black cock, never using lube, infecting him with rare African sexually transmitted diseases, almost every time they meet.

So...

Killmonger > T'Challa > Castle + Murdock + Elektra > Castle > Murdock + Parker + Logan

Now you're starting to understand why we don't use ABC logic on our message board?

Or I need to infect you with my STDs, too?

You use ABC logic all the time. You're doing it here by using T'challa who has a history of hero punking.

Elektra has consistently been an Apex predator in the MA arena. Both Danny and Matt suffered greatly against her, with Danny infamously needing to channel the Iron Fist. Bullseye, who has a history of taking Matt and Frank to their limits, has been punked by her.

Killmonger is a B lister by comparison. Yeah, T'challa had his problems, but he really shouldn't have if you look at his history against Iron Man, Iron Fist, Namor, f'n Mephisto..

StiltmanFTW
I'm doing it to counter your flawed example with the same logic.

Killmonger is BP's archnemesis, we use what he has and his feats are just that damn good.

Elektra got stalemated by Widow, lol.

Iron Man - prep

Iron Fist - plot device gadget

Namor - prep

Mephisto - prep

We're not discussing Prep T'Challa, you retard.

T'Challa was in his damn civies when he faced Castle, Matt and Elektra.

cdtm
Widow beat Colossus in Contest of Champions.

Elektra should blitz, greater speed. Deflects full auto with those sai's, and even Logan was impressed by her speed in Enemy of the State.

StiltmanFTW
Widow beat Colossus in Contest of Champions.

No, she didn't.

You're the worst murican in the whole United States of McDonalds'.

Elektra should blitz, greater speed. Deflects full auto with those sai's, and even Logan was impressed by her speed in Enemy of the State.

Mindcontrolled Logan missing a portion of his soul, who was just burned to a crisp and had several voices in his head smile

--
You're only arguing for Elektra because you are racist against blacks.

Killmonger doesn't have any bad showings for you to use, other than his skin color.

cdtm
No, she didn't.

You're the worst murican in the whole United States of McDonalds'.

Mindcontrolled Logan missing a portion of his soul, who was just burned to a crisp and had several voices in his head smile

--
You're only arguing for Elektra because you are racist against blacks.

Killmonger doesn't have any bad showings for you to use, other than his skin color.

Oh right, it was Iron Fist who beat him.

She beat Wonder Man. Which is even more impressive.

I support women. I am a feminist.

StiltmanFTW
Colossus gave Gladiator a good fight. Savage Hulk, too.

Wonderman got assraped by Hyperion. And couldn't handle Mister Fixit, despite being backed up by Avengers.

And Widow's victory is not that impressive when you consider the environment, looked like quicksand or some shit... and she was shooting him at the back of his head.

h1a8
ABC logic is often faulty, even in real life.
Comic Fights where characters are not fighting to the best of their ability or there is a plot device holds little to no weight in a forum.

As far as fighting skill I actually look at the fights and judge with a train eye.

ShadowFyre
Thats right, because comic book fights are so realistic and so similar to real life.

If one is trained enough they can accurately predict how the fights in comics will go. Hell, I got all my fighting skills straight outta the comic books, saved my life one time fighting robot alien monster terrorists.

h1a8
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thats right, because comic book fights are so realistic and so similar to real life.

If one is trained enough they can accurately predict how the fights in comics will go. Hell, I got all my fighting skills straight outta the comic books, saved my life one time fighting robot alien monster terrorists.

How a fight in a comic will go does not necessarily prove how it would go in a forum.
Forums have rules, comics don't. No PIS, CIS, full capacity, etc.

So unless the characters were fighting to the best of their ability in a comic (no PIS showings or plot devices for example) then the showing holds little weight.

Smurph
Originally posted by h1a8

As far as fighting skill I actually look at the fights and judge with a train eye. lulz

StyleTime
Originally posted by h1a8

As far as fighting skill I actually look at the fights and judge with a train eye.
**** yeah. thumb up

cdtm
Colossus gave Gladiator a good fight. Savage Hulk, too.

Wonderman got assraped by Hyperion. And couldn't handle Mister Fixit, despite being backed up by Avengers.

And Widow's victory is not that impressive when you consider the environment, looked like quicksand or some shit... and she was shooting him at the back of his head.

They actually showed the fight?

Must have been a tie in, when I read through the core stories I torrented it was like "Here's tbe results!", and I figured that was an artistic decision to leave them up to the imagination.

StiltmanFTW
It was a single panel.

You're just starting to suffer from a dementia, so you forget little things like that.

In a few months, you won't know your own name. But I'll be here to remind you.

deathslash
Originally posted by carthage
H2H/Blades/knives only

To the death
who wins As far as stats go, Killmonger is far and away superior. It's hard to judge how this fight would go because he doesn't have a lot of other fights against established characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.