Balthazar Blake (The Sorcerer's Apprentice) vs Shang Tsung (Mortal Kombat)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
Shang Tsung esp. the movie version during the battle between the sorcerers.

ShadowFyre
Blake. That movie was horrible.

KingD19
As dope as he is as a character. Shang Tsung has done painfully little in way of actual combat or combat magic in either MK movie featuring him. So yeah, Blake wins from simply having way more options for attack and defense.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by KingD19
As dope as he is as a character. Shang Tsung has done painfully little in way of actual combat or combat magic in either MK movie featuring him. So yeah, Blake wins from simply having way more options for attack and defense.
But Shang Tsung is capable of sucking out human souls so any defense against this?

DuhTrewth
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
But Shang Tsung is capable of sucking out human souls so any defense against this? it's James Holden now.

New year, new moniker

KingD19
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
But Shang Tsung is capable of sucking out human souls so any defense against this?
You know he can absorb souls. So that means you know how he does that right? Now tell me why that power won't help him at all in this fight.

Come on, I know you can do it.

DuhTrewth
Jam s Holden aka Goku

These may sound similar, there may even be an earth prime, but it's deceptively similar similar in appearance, and who you chose to lead you determines which side you're on

DuhTrewth
Now superman and Thor, unlike Goku and Vegeta, suck at collicular cohesion.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by KingD19
You know he can absorb souls. So that means you know how he does that right? Now tell me why that power won't help him at all in this fight.

Come on, I know you can do it.
Not so sure about that, but Balthazar Blake may try to use telekinesis or any other spells to resist the having his soul ripped out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.