Godzilla (esp of the 1954 film) vs Sandworm (Dune)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
This is the original Godzilla to begin with and he may be tough but the sandworm is way bigger than him.

ShadowFyre
Godzilla decimates with his 1954 esp

playa1258
The big G

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by playa1258
The big G
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Godzilla decimates with his 1954 esp
But actually, the 1954 Godzilla is only 50 meters tall while the sandworm is up to 400 meters long and 40 meters in diameter.

ShadowFyre
I was joking about the "esp" I know it's not your first language and you are shorthanding especially but, and don't quote me on this I don't think we do that or I haven't seen it.

Anyway as far as Godzillas go, 1954 Godzilla is nothing special besides being the of.

Immune to any human weaponry, now, they said he took everything the military had but I'm assuming Japanese only. So not sure if he's nuke level but probably pretty close.

And Godzilla is 154 or 64 feet tall 10-20,000 metric tons.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I was joking about the "esp" I know it's not your first language and you are shorthanding especially but, and don't quote me on this I don't think we do that or I haven't seen it.

Anyway as far as Godzillas go, 1954 Godzilla is nothing special besides being the of.

Immune to any human weaponry, now, they said he took everything the military had but I'm assuming Japanese only. So not sure if he's nuke level but probably pretty close.

And Godzilla is 154 or 64 feet tall 10-20,000 metric tons.
Yeah but actually this worm's probably huge enough to devour the Godzilla completely if it's at full size.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.