DCNU Aquaman vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
The fight is around and near water, who wins?

-Pr-
What have you done...

lawest9
Originally posted by -Pr-
What have you done... ?????.......

DarkSaint85
Don't ban him Pr.

deathslash
Originally posted by -Pr-
What have you done... Well, we're waiting. Who wins?

-Pr-
Hmm, Stilt must be slipping.

Aquaman wins, obviously.

StiltmanFTW
Prolossus ignores Arthur's lack of consent and makes him pregnant.

-Pr-
There it is.

StiltmanFTW
Seriously though, Colossus has faced worse threats than this assclown.

Cullen Bunn has cursed AM's fans and abandoned the book, so there goes Arthur's exotic powers.

His trident is as good as made out of wood, as seen against Slade... it will shatter on Colossus' armor.

A punch from Piotr would retcon Aquaman out of existence - and DC would thank Marvel for it.

EcstaticGrace
What physical feats does Colossus even have to make him on par, only reason people would argue he has a chance is because characters he fights and survives against. Whereas Aquaman has done the same thing in his universe on top of having better strength and speed feats with a weapon that consistently would put Colossus down.

StiltmanFTW
Preventing the Secret Wars spaceship from crash-landing comes to mind, for example.

Or smashing through the mystical ice that withstood Storm's lightning bolts, Dr. Strange's spells and Wolverine's claws.

Aquaman's feats consist mainly of kissing the pavement or getting on his knees before Killer Croc.

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Preventing the Secret Wars spaceship from crash-landing comes to mind, for example.

Or smashing through the mystical ice that withstood Storm's lightning bolts, Dr. Strange's spells and Wolverine's claws.

Aquaman's feats consist mainly of kissing the pavement or getting on his knees before Killer Croc. Colossus is a low class 100. Maybe around 200-500 tons max (most likely 150 tons max).
He wouldn't even bother Superman with a punch.

He is around Thing's level. Thing is canonically no higher than 200 tons.

Aquaman is at least 2 levels higher physically based off his strength feats and characters he fought.

Trident makes this spite. AM will stomp without the Trident.

StiltmanFTW
Superman is as powerful as the story needs him to be - he's been "bothered" by much less than Colossus.

Since you love your calculations so much (and you all know you do), here, take this up your butthole:

https://i.ibb.co/t43V5Wq/P00099.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/5YwHG1b/P00107.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/njHc7QJ/P00108.jpg

OMG WHOLE TWO TONS!

According to my h1a8 calculator, it means Colossus can easily solo at least 50 Supermen!

Long live h1 and his retarded miscalculations nobody gives a shit about.

Die, h1. Then die again in hell.

-Pr-
I've literally banned people in the past for trolling that terrible.

StiltmanFTW
Fighting fire with fire, Pr.

H1's "calculations" (which are never correct, by the way) are worse than cancer.

He argued he could train and become RL Bullseye, too vin

Also, Aquaman sucks. Colossus does not.

If we want to go down the "Aquaman fought Superman@@&@(*!" route, then we might as well mention Colossus has actually beaten amped Juggernaut, who was operating at power level allowing him to pose a threat to and potentially kill Cyttorak himself.

-Pr-

H1's "calculations" (which are never correct, by the way) are worse than cancer.

If we want to go down the "Aquaman fought Superman@@&@(*!" route, then we might as well mention Colossus has actually beaten amped Juggernaut, who was operating at power level allowing him to pose a threat to and potentially kill Cyttorak himself.

I mean, as much bollocks as you're talking, did you really use the "he started it" argument?

I mean, H1 wasn't right, but that doesn't give you carte blanche to just respond however you like.

h1a8

Low IQ I see. I never said I can train and become Bullseye.
I said that if I train long enough then I can achieve the accuracy of a specific feat he did in the TV show (hint: it was a shit accuracy feat)

Scans or issue numbers of Colossus beating stronger than average Juggernaut?

If you feel that Colossus has quantifiable feats above what I stated then please share them. That's how we debate. Not by trolling.

We can compare both their quantifiable feats.

StiltmanFTW
Everyone on this whole f*cking board keeps laughing at you. Mental blocks preventing you from remembering the humilitation?

Conclusion of Amazing X-Men.

Already listed some feats. You didn't. You never do.

Please. You haven't read a single comic in your life. Your Superman fan-fiction and bullshit numbers don't apply here.

Originally posted by h1a8
ABC logic is often faulty, even in real life.

Unless your made-up pseudo-math or Superman is involved, huh?

Well, too bad, Superman is not here. And neither is Cyttorak-buster Juggernaut. But you were the first one to bring up ABC bs.

Originally posted by h1a8
As far as fighting skill I actually look at the fights and judge with a train eye.

laughing out loud

Explains a lot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.