Daredevil vs. Pyro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
smokin' Is Daredevil able to dictate the footsteps into an approach that can beat anyone?

DarkSaint85
They've fought before, and DD beat him iirc.

zopzop
How I hate street level plot armor. Pyro should slaughter him 10/10.

Smurph
Pyro knocked DD out with one blast

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Smurph
Pyro knocked DD out with one blast

Yeah, but DD had him pretty much beat in the rematch, incapacitating his arms.

In the forum scenario, that quickdraw result shouldn't matter though, as Pyro's flames - controlled by his mutant power - should have the range advantage over Matt's billy clubs.

Should. Unless Matt goes into Bullseye mode and defies physics and common sense again...

beatboks
Originally posted by zopzop
How I hate street level plot armor. Pyro should slaughter him 10/10.

When DD took down Namor with pressure points, that was plot armor.

Pyro ain't Namor.

DD has bested Spidey several times, Wolverine a few, Iron Fist twice that I recall, BP twice. All because of the combination of skill and sensory advantage, and not plot armor. I dont see Pyro taking a majority vs any of these guys what so ever.

Unless Pyro goes AOA with his flames and pretty much scorched earth (which I'm not even sure he's capable of) I can see Matt taking a slight majority

zopzop
Originally posted by beatboks
Pyro ain't Namor.
You're right Pyro ain't Namor. Pyro > Namor. Pyro's damage output is frightening. Matt would be incinerated in a split-second.

Smurph

DarkSaint85
What was hilarious was that Pyro's smoke was dense enough to stop a Billy club and throw it back at DD.

StiltmanFTW

StiltmanFTW
You're right Pyro ain't Namor. Pyro > Namor. Pyro's damage output is frightening. Matt would be incinerated in a split-second.

I love myself some d-list fire-based characters as much as you do, but...

... what drugs are you taking?

Namor is Marvel's pet character, who not only is crazy powerful, but very competent, too.

Pyro is a loser, who has a great chance here (potential shitstomp in his favour, actually), but only because of the starting distance and lack of any environmental advantage for Matt.

Anyway, don't get your jimmies rustled... here, enjoy the scan explaining how neither Pyro nor Blob were performing at their best, thanks to Matt buying them drinks:

https://i.ibb.co/1qm2VX9/fforce.png

KMContext, ladies and gentlemen.

Smurph

Smurph
some A+ internal dialogue too

https://i.postimg.cc/KYPpSThw/lol.png

DarkSaint85
Also lol at DD taking a pretty hardcore blast from Pyro - I know he has some armour, but it's not Batman....

Smurph
This is DD vs Pyro, not Cap vs Gambit

DarkSaint85

StiltmanFTW

DarkSaint85
Yeah, I know - it's still outside the realms of 'human' level guys.

Wonder Man

Smurph

StiltmanFTW
Who cares about Gambit or Pyro, when you have Matt tanking Nitro...

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
when you have Matt tanking Nitro...
Please tell me you're joking? sick

DarkSaint85
Please tell me you're joking? sick

BEHOLD!!!!

https://m.imgur.com/a/CvW2i

He then beats the crap out of him lmao.

StiltmanFTW
Matt is like the amalgamation of everything best in both Wayne and Grayson.

Just without the big tech brain, fancy batsuit, batcave and gadgets, of course.

Murdock took shots from the Hulk, went toe to toe with Namor more than once, assraped Ultron and Absorbing Man... fought Electro on the beginning of his career, back when Batman was having mud sex with fat midgets and struggled with Kite-Man.

Wonder Man
Nitro should have exaltation that his power causes so that he can significantly embody recouperation. Cause and effect.

StiltmanFTW
wut

Wonder Man
Conservation of energy should effectively present time like the curve of space time and gravity so there is a way for recoup.

Wonder Man
Collateral results should enable Nitro to make recovery plans anotherwords.

Wonder Man

StiltmanFTW
You are spamming your own ****ing thread at this point laughing out loud

Wonder Man

Wonder Man
Odin sleep 💤 and regeneration are right.

Wonder Man

Wonder Man
Anyhow the blast radius should provide an irrefutable amount that can be used as an escape.

StiltmanFTW
You had to derail your own thread with nonsense? stick out tongue

Wonder Man

Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.