What would you do with 1 Billion Dollars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
You get 2 billion dollars, one to keep and the other must be spent within a year outside of things for yourself. What would you do with it?

Old Man Whirly!
Sleep...

Impediment
A buncha hookers and cocaine.

samhain
I'd spend a year touring Scandinavia, honestly, that would about do it for the billion.

Blakemore
Does 1 Bill ion fit the bill?

BruceSkywalker
buy a lot of stocks

a brand new house

a trust fund for all my nieces, nephews and cousins

cdtm
I'd start a conservative news conglomerate world wide and bury CNN commies once and for all.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by HumbleServant
You get 2 billion dollars, one to keep and the other must be spent within a year outside of things for yourself. What would you do with it? I'd purchase one billion land trusts.

jaden_2.0
Burn it to heat my house. Probably cheaper than gas nowadays.

ilikecomics
Start a publishing company and invest in young writers. Need more cool ideas in the world.

ArtificialGlory
Buy this website and ban everyone.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory

thumb up

Badabing
Originally posted by HumbleServant
You get 2 billion dollars, one to keep and the other must be spent within a year outside of things for yourself. What would you do with it? I would set up all my friends, family and their kids for life. No mortgages, car payments, loans, etc. I would do the same for myself. The excess would get donated.

Newjak
I would take 100 million and set up my closest friends and family for success. Take 60 million of it for myself and my family to be set for life.

The rest I would use to help pay off medical and student loan debt for other Americans.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory

Trying to contact Raz would be more expensive than discovering alien civilizations or alternate realities.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak
I would take 100 million and set up my closest friends and family for success. Take 60 million of it for myself and my family to be set for life.

The rest I would use to help pay off medical and student loan debt for other Americans. You truly are a wonderful human NJ. Kudos! thumb up

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Trying to contact Raz would be more expensive than discovering alien civilizations or alternate realities. laughing out loud true dat!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.