Sandman (Spiderman 3) vs Cloverfield monster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
This takes place in New York City esp near the waterfront and they both are bloodlusted.

rourke82
Stalmate

ShadowFyre
HOLY SHIT! By God's he somewhat figured it out.

This is actually a pretty good match period. I can't go for the official stats right now but off of the top of the head the Cloverfield monster should still outweigh Sandman buy multiple hundreds but I don't know all Sandman he has to do though is injured those sacks on the baby Cloverfield and it should stop it but Sandman failed 2 even severely injured Spider-Man so his strength is very very very weak at that size apparently.

KingD19
He doesn't need strength to take out Clover. Also Pete is just stupidly tough. But since Sandman can generate enough sand to fill up the Statue of Liberty, he could just fill Clovers lungs with sand till he suffocates and dies. And Clover can't really physically harm him.

ShadowFyre
Oh that's what I was saying in my word quilt that my talk-to-text put out the main thing is if those sacks we're strong enough to stop missile fire the pressures of the deep did I'm not sure that he can actually penetrate anything other than going inside the mouth

I also consider that a feat for Parker and an anti feat for Sandman.
At thousands of tons and hundred feet high in a ground and pound he does equal to or slightly more damage than Goblin that's pretty pathetic

ShadowFyre
Oh that's what I was saying in my word quilt that my talk-to-text put out the main thing is if those sacks we're strong enough to stop missile fire the pressures of the deep did I'm not sure that he can actually penetrate anything other than going inside the mouth

I also consider that a feat for Parker and an anti feat for Sandman.
At thousands of tons and hundred feet high in a ground and pound he does equal to or slightly more damage than Goblin that's pretty pathetic

ShadowFyre
We are both kind of wrong because its a tyranno match he obviously meant the adult Cloverfield cuz otherwise it would make sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.