Batman vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Batman in the Justice Buster, Lex in his Superman buster.

Who wins?

qwertyuiop1998
I dont think Lex's Superman buster was impressive tbh. His suit relied on weaknesses exloring

Batman wins

Unless youre using the armor that can direct any form of energy and tank a planet explosion

cdtm
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
I dont think Lex's Superman buster was impressive tbh. His suit relied on weaknesses exloring

Batman wins

Unless youre using the armor that can direct any form of energy and tank a planet explosion

Was thinking the big one from Superman/Batman.

But lets go with what you said. smile

DarkSaint85
Batman, easily.

Way faster, and has the special lasso that bound WW in an illusion.

BruceSkywalker
bruce stomps

le becomes a member of batman, inc afterward

Bentley
Batman would legit win this with standard equipment.

beatboks
I'd much rather see Bruce and Lex go at it in business.

There was a short story back in the 90s (I think) where Lex was trying to take over Starblabs and Bruce blocked him, but it was all a ploy to make Star sell off one facility to get money to fight the take over (a facility Lex wanted and acquired when they sold it). So he wasn't REALLY trying to take over Star and still made a massive profit out of it.

DarkSaint85
There's also the JLA storyline where Bruce out-maneuvers Lex and likens it to a corporate takeover.

Philosophía
The first arc of Batman Confidential is also Batman vs Luthor.

Lestat147
Batman

cdtm
Originally posted by beatboks
I'd much rather see Bruce and Lex go at it in business.

There was a short story back in the 90s (I think) where Lex was trying to take over Starblabs and Bruce blocked him, but it was all a ploy to make Star sell off one facility to get money to fight the take over (a facility Lex wanted and acquired when they sold it). So he wasn't REALLY trying to take over Star and still made a massive profit out of it.

I remember a story in the 90's where Lex was making all kinds of public maneuverings towards buying Star Labs, and it ended up being a ruse to get Morgan Edge to lose money.

Remember it mostly because of those fine cigars Lex always smoked. I miss cigar smoking Lex.

cdtm
And Lex wins.

Batwank aside, his biggest nemesis is a clown. His rogues are Dick Tracy rejects.

Lex Luthor is the biggest arch nemesis to Superman. What Batman preps for years on, Lex calls Tuesday.

Given equal prep, Lex outpreps the Bat.

Old Man Whirly!
Luthor prep defeated the Swamp God and sent his consciousness into Space in minutes.

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Luthor prep defeated the Swamp God and sent his consciousness into Space in minutes.

Yes, this exactly. thumb up

DarkSaint85
This isn't a prep fight, of course, so moot.

The suit Bats brings to this table is much more capable than Luthor's, for a start.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.