Covid 19 discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
Since nobody will make the thread: Here's a new thread to discuss covid like an adult. or you could just debate the existance of covid and casually dismiss the proven efficacy of covid vaccinces 24/7 like a tryhard fukwit. Now the Covidiots thread can continue serving its purpose unironically and without derailment.

You're welcome thumb up

Blakemore
I only wear a mask if I'm told to, which happens to just be the alcohol clinic and the hospital. It makes sense to take extra precaution in a hospital or similar, but I never wear it anywhere else. I go to a bar and I'm hugging people, shaking hands, high fiving and even kissing people and it's okay, we're having fun.

I think there has been an over exaggeration in the media. Thankfully, most people who watch the news are the elderly and mentally ill.

jaden_2.0
Covid escaped from Joseph Kony's jungle lab cos his child scientists didn't know how to use beakers properly something something #StopTheSteal

Blakemore
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Covid escaped from Joseph Kony's jungle lab cos his child scientists didn't know how to use beakers properly something something #StopTheSteal That was Ebola!

ilikecomics
Why did Jake tapper question the covid stats ?

Stringer
Wear a mask and get vaccinated. /thread

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Since nobody will make the thread: Here's a new thread to discuss covid like an adult. or you could just debate the existance of covid and casually dismiss the proven efficacy of covid vaccinces 24/7 like a tryhard fukwit. Now the Covidiots thread can continue serving its purpose unironically and without derailment.

You're welcome thumb up

thumb up

ilikecomics
I weep for humanity.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Blakemore
Thankfully, most people who watch the news are the elderly and mentally ill.
Lmao.

samhain
Is this the place where we come to share tweets by alleged doctors?

Impediment
I had Covid last year. My only symptoms were zero taste or smell and sore body and aches for about five days.

Still not vaccinated. Fite me IRL.

Deano
Originally posted by Impediment
I had Covid last year. My only symptoms were zero taste or smell and sore body and aches for about five days.

Still not vaccinated. Fite me IRL.

Same with me. Felt identical to flu but with no taste and smell. My immune system dealt with it job done. No need for experimental poison injected into veins

jaden_2.0
Glad you guys were OK. 👍 So far I've managed to avoid it despite working with the public for the last 2 years.

samhain
Originally posted by Deano
Same with me. Felt identical to flu but with no taste and smell. My immune system dealt with it job done. No need for experimental poison injected into veins

Like most people, I've jaywalked quite a lot in my life and I've never been ran over, we should just do away with traffic lights.

Newjak
Originally posted by Deano
It's no where near that amount. You've been watching too much TV again eek!

Dear dear dear Actually those numbers are accurate. You just don't want to understand context.

Newjak
Originally posted by Impediment

Still not vaccinated. Fite me IRL. Okay...

Not sure why we need to resort to violence.

Now how many people did you transmit the virus too?

Impediment
Originally posted by Newjak
Okay...

Not sure why we need to resort to violence.

Now how many people did you transmit the virus too?

laughing out loud

None that I know of. I quarantined myself for 10 days.

ilikecomics
Even doctors at Pfizer admit that natural immunity is better. Too bad they had to be caught on camera secretly instead of saying that to the public.

I imagine that would interfere with the billions of dollars Pfizer made.

samhain
Originally posted by ilikecomics
Even doctors at Pfizer admit that natural immunity is better. Too bad they had to be caught on camera secretly instead of saying that to the public.

Any kind of immunity is better. Because you're immune.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by samhain
Any kind of immunity is better. Because you're immune.

Hence why I don't like that the mRNA gene therapy grants narrow immunity, at the expense of more robust natural immunity.

Newjak

I imagine that would interfere with the billions of dollars Pfizer made. Sweden literally tried this. During that time they had a higher death per capita rate then their neighbors.

It's still better to get the vaccine while we as a species give ourselves time to let our bodies get used to covid being around.

Adam_PoE

Tell that to Glenn Beck.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Newjak
Sweden literally tried this. During that time they had a higher death per capita rate then their neighbors.

It's still better to get the vaccine while we as a species give ourselves time to let our bodies get used to covid being around.

How do you explain uttar Pradesh (population 225 million) wiping out covid without vaccination ?

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Tell that to Glenn Beck.

Lmao Glenn Beck is a fatass

jaden_2.0
How do you explain uttar Pradesh (population 225 million) wiping out covid without vaccination ?

You haven't been keeping up with India's covid infection stats, have you?

samhain
Hence why I don't like that the mRNA gene therapy grants narrow immunity, at the expense of more robust natural immunity.

You're confusing immunity with resistance.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by samhain
You're confusing immunity with resistance.

Explain like I'm 5.
What's the difference between immunity and resistance ?

ilikecomics
You haven't been keeping up with India's covid infection stats, have you?

Uttar Pradesh has around 70-80k cases, much lower than other places with similar populations.

And of course they're catching omicron, the sources I followed predicted that strains would become more and more vax immune, spread further, with less serious side effects. Which is what is happening.

jaden_2.0
So not "wiping out covid" then?

ilikecomics
So not "wiping out covid" then?

Previous to the vax accelerated omicron variant, yes actually.

jaden_2.0
Why? Because they had extremely low infection and death rates?

ilikecomics

jaden_2.0
Massive leap of conjecture alert. Plenty medical workers across the world who haven't used ivermectin and yet have had daily contact with covid positive patients have never been infected.

Plenty of other countries that didn't use ivermectin got down to extremely low infection and death rates...and now have extremely high infection rates. So we'll keep an eye on Uttar Pradesh and see what happens with theirs in the coming weeks. See how their death rate compares with vaccinated countries.

For the record, I've previously posted studies showing how ivermectin can help reduce viral load and clear covid from positive cases more quickly.

Adam_PoE
Lmao Glenn Beck is a fatass

Totally irrelevant. He got COVID twice. His "superior" natural immunity from getting COVID the first time did not protect him from getting it a second time. And this time around, it is worse, and it is in his lungs. But tell us more about how natural immunity is better than a vaccine, when the vaccine does not require one to actually contract and survive the disease.

ilikecomics
Massive leap of conjecture alert. Plenty medical workers across the world who haven't used ivermectin and yet have had daily contact with covid positive patients have never been infected.

Plenty of other countries that didn't use ivermectin got down to extremely low infection and death rates...and now have extremely high infection rates. So we'll keep an eye on Uttar Pradesh and see what happens with theirs in the coming weeks. See how their death rate compares with vaccinated countries.

For the record, I've previously posted studies showing how ivermectin can help reduce viral load and clear covid from positive cases more quickly.

So if you're aware of the efficacy of ivermectin, how do you feel about the mainstream media calling it horse paste and obscuring the fact that it's a cheap, effective, Nobel prize winning medicine ?

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Totally irrelevant. He got COVID twice. His "superior" natural immunity from getting COVID the first time did not protect him from getting it a second time. And this time around, it is worse, and it is in his lungs. But tell us more about how natural immunity is better than a vaccine, when the vaccine does not require one to actually contract and survive the disease.

Obesity is one of the main risk factors. The obese even spread it faster.

jaden_2.0
So if you're aware of the efficacy of ivermectin, how do you feel about the mainstream media calling it horse paste and obscuring the fact that it's a cheap, effective, Nobel prize winning medicine ?

The same way I feel about those who ignore the even higher efficacy, even lower side effects and even lower drug interaction issues of the vaccines.

ilikecomics
The same way I feel about those who ignore the even higher efficacy, even lower side effects and even lower drug interaction issues of the vaccines.

So intentionally misrepresented statistics, which would be a foundational underpinning to the pro vaxx argument, isn't graded with a heavier weight than the opinion that trusting conclusions based on flase premises isnt rational ?

jaden_2.0
You'll have to clarify what you mean by misrepresented statistics.

jaden_2.0
Well actually you won't because I already know you're going to rehash your same obliterated nonsense from our previous discussions because nothing ever gets through.

Deano
The murder of children is well under way

Blakemore
Why would "they" murder children?
Why would "they" use a vaccine?

jaden_2.0
I'll take "things that never happened" for 3 points.

samhain
Another shared tweet, several hundred more of these and I'll have no choice but to be convinced.

Newjak
Why would "they" murder children?
Why would "they" use a vaccine? You ever notice how it's always a third party sharing a screenshot of someone talking about my cousin's roommate's best friend's cat. Where are all the first hand accounts?

Old Man Whirly!
Uttar Pradesh has around 70-80k cases, much lower than other places with similar populations.

And of course they're catching omicron, the sources I followed predicted that strains would become more and more vax immune, spread further, with less serious side effects. Which is what is happening. we dealt with this rubbish before... direct from India on Jan 14...

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/lucknow/up-daily-covid-cases-touch-1500-7722230/

https://i.imgur.com/cpS7IAB.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
we dealt with this rubbish before... direct from India on Jan 14...

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/lucknow/up-daily-covid-cases-touch-1500-7722230/

https://i.imgur.com/cpS7IAB.jpg what happened to the previous thread?

Blakemore
It got closed.

Old Man Whirly!
It got closed. O.K..?

Blakemore
I called cdtm a dipshit and he spammed the report button.

You didn't help.

Old Man Whirly!
I called cdtm a dipshit and he spammed the report button.

You didn't help. I sadly wasn't around, although I doubt anything I say could change it. Reality is divided...

ilikecomics
I've never reported anyone, seems like a gamma thing to do.

Old Man Whirly!
I've never reported anyone, seems like a gamma thing to do. Are you cdtm?

Blakemore
Whirly, you thumbs up my comment in the old thread. He reee'd hard.

Let's not ruin another one.

Old Man Whirly!
Whirly, you thumbs up my comment in the old thread. He reee'd hard.

Let's not ruin another one. Ahhh O.K. and agreed. Let's stick to topic.

Blakemore
Somewhat relevant to COVID, the christmas party Boris had during lockdown. Turns out, Starmer also had drinks and food during a "business meeting" and is trying to play it as nothing comparable. I think if someone who criticises the PM, only to do the same thing whilst campaigning as a potential successor, is hypocrisy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.