Kevin Sorbo is a Douche

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
Seriously, fu#k this guy...

jm-iKLqCI3c

jaden_2.0
Still looks better than that Dave Grohl movie.

cdtm
Good movie.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by cdtm
Good movie.

dur

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Seriously, fu#k this guy...

jm-iKLqCI3c

leetch you just now finding this out lmao

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
leetch you just now finding this out lmao

No, I knew he was in God's Not Dead. I just didn't know he directed his own cinematic abortion.

Robtard
"The plot follows an atheist who goes through a near-death experience in an auto accident and converts to Christianity." -snip

Kinda reads like a Chick tract. Which mostly all have some version of this plot line: "Haha, I'm an Atheist and I like this bad stuff, haha! Then you good Christian man showed me the Bible and now I'm a good Christian too who doesn't like bad stuff!"

Some are outright hilarious in their religious nuttiness.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Robtard
"The plot follows an atheist who goes through a near-death experience in an auto accident and converts to Christianity." -snip

Kinda reads like a Chick tract. Which mostly all have some version of this plot line: "Haha, I'm an Atheist and I like this bad stuff, haha! Then you good Christian man showed me the Bible and now I'm a good Christian too who doesn't like bad stuff!"

Some are outright hilarious in their religious nuttiness.

I think the premise is simply meant to keep as many Christians as possible ignorant and fearful of any real intellectual inquiry by presenting an obnoxious strawman of atheism. For example, atheists only turn from God because of some personal tragedy and so they're just mad at God (even though they lack belief in the thing they're supposed to be mad at). There's no other possible reason for why anyone could doubt God, so no need to explore any further.

Oh yeah, and it seems the movie likes to keep reminding everyone that Christianity is nothing like ISIS, except evangelizing should have similar passion or something.. laughing out loud

Newjak
Originally posted by Robtard

Some are outright hilarious in their religious nuttiness. I mean that is the standard Christian movie.

My life was terrible till I found god. Never mind it's all set in a fictional world where writers get to make any story they want.

cdtm
Kevin Sorbo is spot on.

Shawn Michaels really cleaned up his life when he found Christianity.

Patient_Leech
Kevin Sorbo is spot on.

So you don't care that he's an intellectually and artfully corrupt fallacy machine.

Duly noted. dur dur

Newjak
Kevin Sorbo is spot on.

Shawn Michaels really cleaned up his life when he found Christianity. Yeah and for some people that worked for them. That doesn't mean Christianity is correct.

People cleaned up their lives through Hindu and Buddist teachings as well.

Many people have cleaned up their lives without any religious involvement at all. As Patient pointed out most of these movies are logical fallacies designed to take something that anyone can do with any number of tools and make it all about their religion being right.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak
Yeah and for some people that worked for them. That doesn't mean Christianity is correct.

People cleaned up their lives through Hindu and Buddist teachings as well.

Many people have cleaned up their lives without any religious involvement at all. As Patient pointed out most of these movies are logical fallacies designed to take something that anyone can do with any number of tools and make it all about their religion being right. and Believe it or not Islamic and Jewish.

Newjak
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
and Believe it or not Islamic and Jewish. Exactly! Norse pagan and wiccan as well

Old Man Whirly!
Exactly! Norse pagan and wiccan as well Probably even Satanism. laughing out loud

Newjak
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Probably even Satanism. laughing out loud I bet in America Satanism, Church of Satan, is responsible for more true mental healing than Christianity honestly.

Old Man Whirly!
I bet in America Satanism, Church of Satan, is responsible for more true mental healing than Christianity honestly. Quite likely.

Robtard
I bet in America Satanism, Church of Satan, is responsible for more true mental healing than Christianity honestly.

Bingo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.