Shenmue Anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
I'm ****ing hype.

ybkgsZU18sk

KingD19
As much as I want to be excited, the source material is still an unfinished mess so how is this anime supposed to work? 12-24 episodes that culminate in Lan Di getting away scott free after Ryo fights some sailors so season 2 can follow Shenmue 2?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
As much as I want to be excited, the source material is still an unfinished mess so how is this anime supposed to work? 12-24 episodes that culminate in Lan Di getting away scott free after Ryo fights some sailors so season 2 can follow Shenmue 2? Probably similar to the Berserk anime (and the anime's art-style being ass). Manga not being finished aside, Season 2 ended awkwardly and the series was quietly canceled.

Doesn't mean we can't see Ryo doing cool shit though.

Dorigito
Looka a lotta lika dah Vox Machina

Dorigito
JvwxQSc-3os

Jmanghan
qGkfVqEvdTs

Kazenji
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Probably similar to the Berserk anime (and the anime's art-style being ass). .

Which one?...if its the more recent Berserk series then i agree that was garbage.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
Which one?...if its the more recent Berserk series then i agree that was garbage. In that the newer anime, crappy art-style aside, also ended right after the Millennium Falcon Arc, which was stupid, even if the art-style sucked, it's Berserk, I'll still watch it.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Jmanghan
In that the newer anime, crappy art-style aside, also ended right after the Millennium Falcon Arc, which was stupid, even if the art-style sucked, it's Berserk, I'll still watch it.

Sounds like its the 2016 series

haven't watched it from start to finish but i've seen the footage, Garbo it was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.