Footrace DCEU Vs MCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
MCU Vs DCEU

Ikaris
Makkari
Quicksilver

Vs

Superman
Flash
Wonder Woman

relentless1
DC

playa1258
DC takes this as Flash is ftl.

FrothByte
None of the DCEU have feats of crossing oceans on foot quite like Makkari.

relentless1
Originally posted by FrothByte

and what MCU character has TIME TRAVELED based purely on their speed?

FrothByte
Originally posted by relentless1
and what MCU character has TIME TRAVELED based purely on their speed?

Doesn't matter. This is a footrace. If Flash time travels he still doesn't get to win the footrace.

Silent Master
How fast is that stated to be in the DCEU movies?

NemeBro
None of the DCEU have feats of crossing oceans on foot quite like Makkari. How is that relevant at all? Does Flash have to cross an ocean in this foot race? Are you assuming the track when none is given?

Also, running on water is baby slow compared to everyone here, including Makkari herself lmao.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Silent Master
How fast is that stated to be in the DCEU movies? You might want to be familiar with the movies you're posting about h1. His speed is explicitly described as "way faster than light".

Silent Master
Originally posted by NemeBro
You might want to be familiar with the movies you're posting about h1. His speed is explicitly described as "way faster than light".

You might want to stop taking so many drugs as it appears to have addled your brain. You'll notice I didn't make a claim or act like I knew the answer when I didn't.( which is what h1 does)

I couldn't remember if his speed was ever explicitly stated so I did the proper thing and asked. That is about as far away from H1 as a person can possibly be.

Jtst
hn-RvDIR98Y

https://c.tenor.com/TlyXM39K1-gAAAAd/halfling-halfling-leaf.gif

NemeBro
You might want to stop taking so many drugs as it appears to have addled your brain. You'll notice I didn't make a claim or act like I knew the answer when I didn't.( which is what h1 does)

I couldn't remember if his speed was ever explicitly stated so I did the proper thing and asked. That is about as far away from H1 as a person can possibly be. Calm down h1; your bad faith gotcha attempt failed and you're just going to have to live with that. thumb up

riv6672
Originally posted by HumbleServant
MCU Vs DCEU

Ikaris
Makkari
Quicksilver

Vs

Superman
Flash
Wonder Woman
Going w. DC.

Silent Master
Calm down h1; your bad faith gotcha attempt failed and you're just going to have to live with that. thumb up

I'm sorry that you're too stupid to understand my post.

juggerman
Flash

Doesn't matter. This is a footrace. If Flash time travels he still doesn't get to win the footrace.

Remember the scene where they're in the Kryptonian ship and Flash is running and things start moving backwards? I imagine that would be the race. Flash moving forward and everyone else moving backwards in his perception. That's if he needed to go that fast which he probably doesn't

Robtard
Flash had a FTL showing in Justice League, when they revive Superman.

No one else was faster on screen.

Old Man Whirly!

I couldn't remember if his speed was ever explicitly stated so I did the proper thing and asked. That is about as far away from H1 as a person can possibly be. Stop trolling S and M ffs

Flash wins this.

9jaboy
This is the one of the most laughable things I've ever seen or heard. This is the proof your bias knows no bounds. You must try to find an excuse for any marvel to win. I'm sure if we put Aunt May vs Superman, Aunt May wins because she has Happy's number.

Is this intentional? I feel like you have no clue you're being extremely biased.
DC owns Speed.

NemeBro
Calm down man, you sound like a phucking nerd.

9jaboy
Calm down man, you sound like a phucking nerd. What? I'm calm.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm sorry that you're too stupid to understand my post. wow! Neme drove Silent Master from this board.

NemeBro
Silent Master was weirdly thin-skinned for a troll, once you figured out how he operated.

Psychotron
Obviously the team with the FTL speedster wins.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
wow! Neme drove Silent Master from this board. He's gone? Thank fuk

Also, Flash wins I guess

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
wow! Neme drove Silent Master from this board. He's gone? Thank fuk. Between him and Quan being gone, this forum is lookin pretty darn swell.

Also, Flash wins I guess

playa1258
Silent had some pretty funny meltdowns I would say.

playa1258
Silent is probably trolling another board.

Bashar Teg
Just noticed this

lol rip s&m

playa1258
Flash easily. Cry more SM

Impediment
Flash is time travel fast.

/thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.