Eternals vs. AoU Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
The Eternals:
Sersi
Ikaris
Thena
Ajak
Kingo
Sprite
Phastos
Makkari
Druig
Gilgamesh

vs.

Avengers AoU roster:
Ironman
Captain America
Thor
Hulk
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Wanda
Pietro
Vision
Warmachine
Falcon

Round 1: Avengers are at the power levels they were from AoU

Round 2: Avengers are in their most powerful versions (i.e. Nanotech Ironman,
Worthy Captain America, Infinity War Thor, Gladiator Hulk, Wanda from WandaVision, etc. )

Fight takes place in an open field. No uni-mind for the Eternals.

Robtard
Avengers are likely f**ked as Druig could and would just mind control all of them barring Vision (and maybe Thor) and have them fight their fellow Avengers.

Vision would need to use the Mind Stone to cut Druig in half right when the battle starts. That or Thor, if we assume Thor is immune for some reason.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
Avengers are likely f**ked as Druig could and would just mind control all of them barring Vision (and maybe Thor) and have them fight their fellow Avengers.

Vision would need to use the Mind Stone to cut Druig in half right when the battle starts. That or Thor, if we assume Thor is immune for some reason.

Would you say that Wanda has a shot at countering Druig? Especially if it's Wanda from Wandavision?

HulkIsHulk
Yeah pretty much everything Druig has done Wanda has outdone.

Robtard
Originally posted by FrothByte
Would you say that Wanda has a shot at countering Druig? Especially if it's Wanda from Wandavision? Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Yeah pretty much everything Druig has done Wanda has outdone.

I didn't consider WandaVision, she is far more powerful than him, including mind controlling. She could very likely just counter his powers thumb up

KingD19
I don't remember all of WandaVision. What mind control feats does she have that Trump Druigs planetary mind control?

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
I don't remember all of WandaVision. What mind control feats does she have that Trump Druigs planetary mind control?

To be fair, I don't believe we ever saw Druig control an entire planet. As for WandaVision, there was that time when she took control of the soldiers' minds and aimed their guns at each other. Then of course there was her controlling an entire town.

Robtard
Yeah, I don't recall Druig controlling an entire planet either?

KingD19
He says near the end that if he wanted, he could control the entire world. And he and everyone in the group seemed to agree that it was possible for him. And he instantly took control over an entire city and made all of them drop their weapons and follow him into the jungle where he mind controlled them and their descendants for generations.

I'd say Wanda is comparable at best with her town feat compared to his city feat, but a small town isn't the same as a city with thousands actively fighting with bloodlust on their mind and turning them all into hive minded drones who can still act normal if you want them to.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Robtard

Don't really see why Thor would be immune. I might be forgetting something, but I don't recall him ever displaying any resistance or immunity to telepathy, unlike Loki did in his solo show. Thor's been affected by Scarlet Witch (who messed with him in AoU) and Mantis' powers (who used her power to wake him up in IW) before.

And it would make sense for Druig's powers to work on more than just humans, seeing that, despite what the Eternals themselves believed, Earth wasn't their first rodeo, so Druig likely used his powers during their time on a previous planet against different species as well.

Druig is honestly the main threat. If they can take him out before he can mind control anyone, they should mop up the rest of the Eternals with enough time.

riv6672
Ha; Avengers FTW.

HulkIsHulk
Both Wanda and Agatha have dispelled mind control - Wanda doing it to someone controlled by the Mind Gem. I don't see Drig being a problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.