What are some of your 2022 goals?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
One of my goals is to get a good paying job.

rudester
I want to open up my own hair dressing salon and call it JeJe's, while supporting my husband and our child pay-ling. Only to find out he is having an affair with the babysitter. Then after one night when hes drunk, I leave him and end up on the streets of Argentina. Where me and pay-ling have to become putas in order to feed ourselves. smokin'

Blakemore
Bang that hot girl I used to know 10 years ago.

rudester
Cousins dont count!

Blakemore
That's disgusting.

rudester
Is it now? Disgusting or an easy hole.

Btstsszz
https://i.ibb.co/nqy28q3/Screenshot-2022-01-22-232031.jpg

Nuke Nixon
I'd like to live long enough to see a good Fantastic Four movie.

marcssands14
Originally posted by rudester
I want to open up my own hair dressing salon and call it JeJe's, while supporting my husband and our child pay-ling. Only to find out he is having an affair with the babysitter. Then after one night when hes drunk, I leave him and end up on the streets of Argentina. Where me and pay-ling have to become putas in order to feed ourselves. smokin'

🤣🤣🤣 sounds like a good goal. I hope you achieve it soon👍

marcssands14
Bump

walshy
My goals are pretty standard,: get fitter, drink less Pepsi, make more money and become WWE champion

Blakemore
I wonder who would win the 2022 world cup.

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by walshy
and become WWE champion

IF you win championship, I will watch wrestling again.

For whole year.

Good luck.

marcssands14
Bump

Dave_97
post on kmc at least once.

damn, i did it.

guys, we can all achieve our goals.

set the bar low, aim high.

you got this.

Blakemore
>be kodak
>be autistic
>use autistic nature in a funny way
>make autism cool

Nuke Nixon
Goal: Visit Thailand + meet lots of Ladyboys + eat weird spicy af food = profit.

Robtard
Originally posted by rudester

^That was odd but funny

marcssands14
Originally posted by Blakemore
>be kodak
>be autistic
>use autistic nature in a funny way
>make autism cool
🤣 are you referring the goat Kodak black

Nuke Nixon
That's a photography company that had lame TV commercials in the 70s.

OMFG why do musicians (and I use that term loosely) rename themselves with the dumbest names?!

marcssands14
Bump

marcssands14
BumpOriginally posted by Nuke Nixon
That's a photography company that had lame TV commercials in the 70s.

OMFG why do musicians (and I use that term loosely) rename themselves with the dumbest names?!

Cuz he the color of a Kodak cam (almost)

Nuke Nixon
Dude that's just what's your favorite colour and look to your left that's your rap name... da fuq?!

I get not everyone is going to want to listen to Montero Lamar Hill, he's not selling out concert venues at all, sure it's mildly necessary to be Lil Nas X instead but my point still stands... it's dumb.

And it's dumb for everyone not just African American musicians... I'm looking at you, Bono!

marcssands14
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Dude that's just what's your favorite colour and look to your left that's your rap name... da fuq?!

I get not everyone is going to want to listen to Montero Lamar Hill, he's not selling out concert venues at all, sure it's mildly necessary to be Lil Nas X instead but my point still stands... it's dumb.

And it's dumb for everyone not just African American musicians... I'm looking at you, Bono! 🤣🤣🤣

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.