Merc's leaving...for good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Mercenary
This is the last time I'll post on this forum. The reason: I don't think you beleive that I had a tumor, some of you are just jerks (cough,Queeq,cough), and after I was supposedly next in line for JC, somebosy else will get the damn job. I've always wanted to say this, "I'll be back when Hell freezes over".

Ratcat
Huh? Who said queeq was on the JC??? This is all rather emotive isn't it.

Ushgarak
I really, really want you to stay. That's about all I can say.

Raz
I don't believe this.
One finishes and another one starts...

Why do you want to join the JC???
What do you think is so special about it?

Ratcat
Don't tell him about the picnics.... laughing out loud

Dim
Merc, the reason that you didn't get on the JC is because you took off and we didn't know if you'd ever be back...so don't start that. It's not the great club you seem to think it is.

Can we please just have some peace for one day?

Gundark
Ummmmm....well, Merc I feel bad things didn't work out maybe the way you wanted them to.....whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best and I always thought you were A-OK. smile

queeq
I'm sorry to hear you think I'm a jerk, guess you can't appreciate my unearthly sense of humour. Can't blame you, not everyone does. So, I am sorry, Merc, I never meant any personal harm.
Also, I never doubted you had a tumor, but you never really wanted to talk about it, even when I informed about it privately through e-mail.
If you change your mind, you're welcome. I for one hate to see you go.

LanceWindu
I guess Hell froze over then.

finti
well I couldnt care less

Ushgarak
I'm not entirely sure if that was 100% relevant, Finti...

You know, I think my post count was still in double figures back then.

finti
well he is calling people on this board for jerks, so whatever JM choses to do I couldnt care less about.

Ushgarak
It was fifteen months ago, Finti! Like I said in his welcome back thread, it was all a misunderstanding.

Jedi Mercenary
Man, why'd you have to bring up the past!!!??

ToMacco
I'm totally lost.

I think JM got pissed and left a long time ago, right? Then he just recently came back?

LanceWindu
Yeah

Dim
Lance, there was no reason to bring this thread up.. it doesn't do anything but bring up old feelings and honestly I don't think it's very fair to Merc.

Closing!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.